NOLA
12-16-2007, 12:13 AM
We did it!!!

smartguy911
12-16-2007, 12:18 AM
still have lots to come, so hold on tight and enjoy the ride

saahmed
12-16-2007, 06:21 AM
?? are you Muslim or did you just decide to post that? haha.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 06:22 AM
I almost went to the gun safe!

Tom29
12-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Believe it or not, but deep inside everyone is a muslim. :D

CelestialRender
12-16-2007, 06:36 AM
I'm not a Muslim, but I've always loved that phrase personally. It sounds like exactly what it means.

NewEnd
12-16-2007, 06:37 AM

:D:D:D:D:D

Ha ha ha!

evandi
12-16-2007, 06:51 AM
I, unfortunately, cannot take the phrase "Allah Akbar" seriously. It is ingeniously similary to the word Ackbar, or Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars.

If I were in Iraq I would already be dead. If I heard that phrase in a combat setting, I would explode into laughter and I would be helpless.

saahmed
12-16-2007, 06:51 AM

asshole! haha.

CelestialRender
12-16-2007, 06:56 AM
I, unfortunately, cannot take the phrase "Allah Akbar" seriously. It is ingeniously similary to the word Ackbar, or Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars.

If I were in Iraq I would already be dead. If I heard that phrase in a combat setting, I would explode into laughter and I would be helpless.

Yeah, you'd end up getting caught in a trap.

Sandra
12-16-2007, 07:39 AM
It means what it means: God is Great! and I concur.

WillInMiami
12-16-2007, 07:41 AM

Bah! A gun in a safe is nearly as useful as a pair of panty hose when someone bursts through your front door or a window. My H&K .45 is never very far from where it belongs (my right hand)...

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Fumbling through the keys to the gunsafe.

Thinking of appropriate loads...

Good practice!

Sandra
12-16-2007, 07:46 AM
Apparently God isn't so great so some.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 07:46 AM
Once I feel the cold steel in my hands, I'm a well trained ninja. heehaw!

stefans
12-16-2007, 07:47 AM
could you please move this to "hot topics"?
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with this thread, but there is some chance that e.g. CNN will show the forums today or tomorrow and we don't want to give the impression that ron paul's supporters are mostly muslim who only want to get the US troops out of their home countries, do we?

NewEnd
12-16-2007, 07:48 AM
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with this thread, but there is some chance that e.g. CNN will show the forums today or tomorrow and we don't want to give the impression that ron paul's supporters are mostly muslim who only want to get the US troops out of their home countries, do we?

No we want to giv ethem the impression everybody is incredibly paranoid about every little thing that is posted.

Chomsky
12-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

I really hope you are not that paranoid, it wouldn't be healthy! LOL

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Give it a rest Stefans.

Can I book you for a hair appointment?

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Bah! A gun in a safe is nearly as useful as a pair of panty hose when someone bursts through your front door or a window. My H&K .45 is never very far from where it belongs (my right hand)...

So true.

stefans
12-16-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm not paranoid. I didn't worry about 5th of november, violence etc.
but a screenshot of the ron paul forums on CNN say "allahu akhbar!!!"?

you can't be serious.

Sandra
12-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Stefans, if we did what you suggest , then we've failed.

NewEnd
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
It would be a huge scandal. the MSM would stop covering Brittney Spears and teh Baseball steroids story, to report that ron Paul forums had a thread titled as a popular muslim saying.

Sandra
12-16-2007, 08:01 AM
My muslim friends are supporting Dr Paul for the same reason good ol' Baptist me supports him.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Hang on boys and girls,

I live in another country.

In Australia, I have to train with my 44mag handgun at least 12 times a year in order for the priviledge of owning it, and I have to have a floor/wall bolted approved gun safe for all my weapons. I do not need to be in a club or be trained for any rifles and shottys.

I am armed, trained, and dangerous.

In Ozland, we're pretty mellow, and firearms are not a way of life for most people except rural property owners.

You guys definitely need your guns. NOW... and I'm holding on to mine...

Tom29
12-16-2007, 08:13 AM

unklejman
12-16-2007, 08:59 AM
http://www.pop-arena.com/articles/akbar/akbar1.jpg

NOLA
12-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Yes I am Muslim...There is a reason behind why I posted that phrase.and not some generic "Thank God." It's because this is America and all too often this country does not uphold the values of our founding fathers that everyone has the right to practice their own religion. There is no reason why that phrase should cause any alarm to anyone....Practicing Muslims say Allahu Akhbar 5 times a day when they pray. There is nothing sinister about it.

I am proud that on these forums there are individuals that can read through what is being said about Muslims in this day and age. When I can't board my plane using an electronic ticket because someone somewhere has a name that sounds like mine (Happens everytime). Or when Muslim Imams can't pray in public becasue what they are saying sounds "foreign" to some. There are 1.2 Billion Muslims in the world and all they want is the same thing that we want here....the right to practice their religion freely.

I can not tell you the countless Muslims I have told about Ron Paul. Just for that reason....

suavivity
12-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Thank you for that eloquently worded post NOLA. Says it perfectly.

K1RBY
12-16-2007, 09:22 AM
yes. all muslims ever want is to practice their religion freely! they have no interest in claiming the rest of the world world for allah, or demanding that we would ever change any laws to suit them!
...and they would never want anyone to live by islamic rules against their free will!

so feel free to publish a cartoon of allah or name a teddybear mohammed! - muslims would never overreact to anything like that!

..thats all made up by the media to make us hate them!

(((bada'bing'crash))_

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Stuff being a "Muslim," My father, although not being middle eastern, was born and raised in Egypt and speaks Arabic fluently.

People are just different. All cultures have so much to offer.

When the Huckabee leads in the polls, America loses.

Why don't you donate now?

stefans
12-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Stuff being a "Muslim," My father, although not being middle eastern, was born and raised in Egypt and speaks Arabic fluently.

People are just different. All cultures have so much to offer.

exactly, people are different. and while everybody is free to be and do whatever he wants you don't have to endorse any of that.

problem is, a lot people don't understand that difference.
remember all the stories about ron pauls supporters.

though I agree it's unlikely it's picked up by CNN or any other MSM(it's an internet forum...) we're primarily not here to educate the american public about freedom of religion, but to win an election.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 09:41 AM
I like the idea of "travel and free trade."

Nobody's perfect.

Unfortunately, now days, America sucks big time.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 09:44 AM
Another Muslim... Another Christian...

God forbid...

NOLA
12-16-2007, 09:45 AM
yes. all muslims ever want is to practice their religion freely! they have no interest in claiming the rest of the world world for allah, or demanding that we would ever change any laws to suit them!
...and they would never want anyone to live by islamic rules against their free will!

so feel free to publish a cartoon of allah or name a teddybear mohammed! - muslims would never overreact to anything like that!

(((bada'bing'crash))_

Thanks for propagating the stereotypes. When I was reffering to all Muslims, I was referring to all the Muslims I know. As for "claiming the world for Islam", this is a common thread between most religions that would like the world to know what they believe is correct. But I don't understand for the life of me is why some "Muslims" believe this can be done through force or hostility. I believe by lving my life in a peaceful, just way that those around me would naturally want to get to know me and and learn how my faith guides me.

As to "over reacting" I don't believe as Dr. Paul believs that we should interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. How do we know (..I believe it is Sudan?) that there is not hostility among different races/religions that might have driven the courts and people to condemn the teacher. I don't know all the facts so I stay out of it. The same is true for the cartoons. No one would dare post a picture of MLK with a stereotypical explanation in a major American Newspaper? Why is that? Its because we know what African Americans have been through in this country.

I could recount many instances like such that America is accomodating to various religions from giving Christmas off, to leting Jews take Board exams on Sunday instead of the Sabaath.

So yes, I do believe what the media does is insinuate that ALL Muslims behave in that manner and does not seperate countries and individual's actions with those of the teachings of the religion of Islam.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Get real!

Most of the planet didn't have a problem with trade and good will between nations, until America told us we should do so.

As an Australian, I'm glad we elected a new Prime Minister who has promised to take our troops out of Iraq

Rob
12-16-2007, 09:58 AM

I love Admiral Ackbar, he was the most baddass squid, humanoid thing ever. Those Moncal cruisers are great too.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 09:59 AM

(((bada'bing'crash))_

Right, and there is no such thing as Christian fanatics that want to shove there beliefs down anyone's throats or take over the world (NWO).

werdd
12-16-2007, 09:59 AM

freds forums?

fxmercenary
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
http://gregsbigfathead.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/windowslivewriterallahackbar-f0f5ackbar2xd-41.jpg

Tom29
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM
I feel offended by this picture.

fxmercenary
12-16-2007, 10:19 AM
well thats what he was referring to, people wanted to know what he was talking about, there it is

Paulestinian
12-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Here's a nice little article explaining the phrase:

http://www.slate.com/id/2149455/

OP, you might want to add this to the main post.

constitutional
12-16-2007, 10:25 AM
wow, worst thread ever. What a title you got there....

I'm ashamed of fellow Ron Paul supporters.

MrKoffee
12-16-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm Muslim and find the picture pretty funny.

Also, truly ALLAHU AKBAR, subhanAllah today is such a great day I can hardly hide my excitement. I pray that today will be a day we will remember for all time, I really feel as if today is going to be a turning point in American history. I may be a young overly excited college student but dammit I am looking forward to a future with Ron Paul at the helm. We need to keep up the fight, I know I am planning on running for congress once I'm able to here, we need to continue the revolution on the local and state level, for FREEDOM.

It's funny if anything can fight the minute prospect of "domestic and international terror" it is Ron Paul. Many Muslims I know who feel disenfranchised are now standing behind this man. He has really shown people how to bring about change through peace. I pray he becomes an example for the whole world as he is truly the Gandhi of our day. I pray God watches over this man.

hellah10
12-16-2007, 10:28 AM
there's a handful of muslims on this message board

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 10:28 AM
wow, worst thread ever. What a title you got there....

I'm ashamed of fellow Ron Paul supporters.

Um, That would be like my saying I'm ashamed of you saying "Thank God", or "God is great".
If you aren't tolerant of other people's religion go to Hucks forum. That is where you belong... with the other religious bigots.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:31 AM
freds forums?
Please explain?

driller80545
12-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Um, That would be like my saying I'm ashamed of you saying "Thank God", or "God is great".
If you aren't tolerant of other people's religion go to Hucks forum. That is where you belong... with the other religious bigots.

Thank You! My feelings exactly!

webber53
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM

Ditto!!

stefans
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Thank You! My feelings exactly!

not mine. I totally understand people being intolerant of religions.
as long as you understand the concept of personal liberty it's absolutely fine that you don't like a religion and don't want your political candidate be associated with it.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:37 AM
DITTO:

Tough call, but fair.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:40 AM
as long as you understand the concept of personal liberty it's absolutely fine that you don't like a religion and don't want your political candidate be associated with it.
It is nothing to do with liking or dis-liking a Religion.

Stop using your Religion as leverage.

I've had a guts-full!

stefans
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
You have every liberty not to look at this page.

so? I also have the liberty to do so.
respecting other people and being tolerant doesn't mean you can't say anything about opinions they hold. their religion being one of their opinions.

has nothing to do with racism either.

K1RBY
12-16-2007, 10:45 AM
i agree. by voting for RP, i am voting for complete freedom of choice of religion, and personal liberties...and i am also voting to be tolerated when i mock a false religion and spit at a false prophet.

LIBERTY IS REFRESHING!

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Get your Religion under control. All of you.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 10:46 AM
so? I also have the liberty to do so.
respecting other people and being tolerant doesn't mean you can't say anything about opinions they hold. their religion being one of their opinions.

has nothing to do with racism either.

Yeh, but let's keep the hateful comments confined to our properties and respect Josh's forum and our other members...respect. that is what i'm asking for here.

Or we could just start hating each other because of a few ignorant people... bigots have the freedom to divide and destroy us.. i don't deny that... but is that really what we need at this point?

I thought we were here for tolerance, peace, and freedom... not division and hate?

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Get your Religion under control. All of you.

I have no real loyalties in this department, but want everyone to feel free to express their religion without fear...not to shut everyone up...

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:52 AM
I have no real loyalties in this department, but want everyone to feel free to express their religion without fear...not to shut everyone up...
In a perfect world, yeah.

When Huckabee shoots up the polls backed by zombies, I am concerned.

Aren't you?

Pharoah
12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
The Force will be with you. [Reported my religion as "Jedi" on the last census.]

stefans
12-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Keep looking at this page then, thats what I want you to do actually, to show your intolerance of 1.2 billion people. Congradulations.

I didn't say anything about 1.2 billion people. (and I don't understand what relevance there is in how many people of a certain opinion there are.)

I merely said I think it's wrong to associate the ron paul campaign(or grassroots) with a religion. much less with one quite a few americans are afraid of and on a day this forum might appear on MSM.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 10:54 AM
In a perfect world, yeah.

When Huckabee shoots up the polls backed by zombies, I am concerned.

Aren't you?

No. Not in the least... I am a sociologist... I understand polls more than most... and Huckabee is not a threat.. and religious bigots are a minority.
If they were a majority, we would have religious tyranny, which in a very effed up sense works out for us too because the worse this country gets the stronger the revolution grows.

constitutional
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM

http://gregsbigfathead.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/windowslivewriterallahackbar-f0f5ackbar2xd-41.jpg

You know what? By your attitude, maybe I will. Maybe you are giving me second thought of donating today. How do you look at this picture?

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 10:58 AM
No. Not in the least... I am a sociologist... I understand polls more than most... and Huckabee is not a threat.. and religious bigots are a minority.
If they were a majority, we would have religious tyranny, which in a very effed up sense works out for us too because the worse this country gets the stronger the revolution grows.

Appreciate your point, but do we need another another President, elected on the backs of Zombies?

constitutional
12-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Keep looking at this page then, thats what I want you to do actually, to show your intolerance of 1.2 billion people. Congratulations.

hypocrisy

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:04 AM

You know what? By your attitude, maybe I will. Maybe you are giving me second thought of donating today. How do you look at this picture?

Go. Dr. Paul stated on PBS "Now" He doesn't want your money, you only muddy the water.

That picture is fine... its very obvious what it is showing... Ackbar. It's actually a play on our ignorances. And it's ok to laugh at yourself.

You need to support someone who will give you the america you want... don't be here because it's trendy. Be here because you believe the message.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
I know you believe the marginot line is NOW.

NOLA
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Not only do I find it very rude of people to tell people not to say certain things, but this week Eid is happening, a religious holiday, its like me going to you, whenever you say Happy Christmas, or sing your songs, to shut up, leave the OP alone, leave religion out of it, this is about Arabic, Allah means GOD so if you believe in GOD then you should say it to, in a diffrent language, alright so

Allah Akhbar to Christians, Christians Arabs are the majority here in America to Arabs, but I doubt your intelligence would know that.
And Allah Akhbar to my Jewish friends,
and Allah Akhbar to Islam.

http://staff.xu.edu/~tan/images/islam/allah.jpg

+1

speciallyblend
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
sorry for these peoples post,just consider them trolls and hit ignore,it shows thier stupidty.

Forgive then for me ok:)

stefans
12-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Not only do I find it very rude of people to tell people not to say certain things, but this week Eid is happening, a religious holiday, its like me going to you, whenever you say Happy Christmas, or sing your songs, to shut up,

nobody is singing christian songs in this forum.
and I don't see any other religious references either, maybe "Thank God", but that's not a reference to christianity but the english language.

on the other hand, this has no place here either:

I fucking hate Islam religion. Period. :D

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Appreciate your point, but do we need another another President, elected on the backs of Zombies?

Can we do anything about it if the Zombies are in majority? By the word Zombie, you mean brainless follower.... that means we can do nothing to appeal to them... and if we can appeal to them, it should be by setting a good example.

constitutional
12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
why did you change it from I fucking hate Muslims period? typo? hahaha, it proves that you hate MUSLIMS by there SKIN, and there Religion and language, cya.

Because I'm confused like all the other aspects of that religion. Religion of peace...

http://intellectualconservative.com/images/islm-pc2.jpg

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Oohhh!!! Look at the internet Rambos.

What toughies!

constitutional
12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
we have prayer days on this forum for gods sakes, have you not been reading these forums? But I dont mind them doing there religion here, because I to have a religion, and will pray, and I want you to do the same if you believe in god,

SAY IT WITH ME

Allah Ahkbar GOD IS GREAT, Not Allah, go to the middle east talk to christians see how they say god, as well..... ALLAH, its a language, its like me saying God is great in Chinese

go learn a language it increases peoples mind, and intelligence.

Please stop... just stop.. no one is getting your bs philosophy.

This is my last post in this thread. Good bye.

jcizzle
12-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Please stop... just stop.. no one is getting your bs philosophy.

This is my last post in this thread. Good bye.

No, nobody is getting your BS philosophy. We accept all major religions here, this is America.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Can we do anything about it if the Zombies are in majority? By the word Zombie, you mean brainless follower.... that means we can do nothing to appeal to them... and if we can appeal to them, it should be by setting a good example.
Sorry man,
When did "piss weak" enter your vocabulary?

stefans
12-16-2007, 11:15 AM
we have prayer days on this forum for gods sakes, have you not been reading these forums? But I dont mind them doing there religion here, because I to have a religion, and will pray, and I want you to do the same if you believe in god,

SAY IT WITH ME

Allah Ahkbar GOD IS GREAT, Not Allah, go to the middle east talk to christians see how they say god, as well..... ALLAH, its a language, its like me saying God is great in Chinese

go learn a language it increases peoples mind, and intelligence.

I know all that. and I don't mind this thread.
I was merely talking from a PR view point.
and was confronted with accusations of intolerance and racism because of it, which it's absolutely not.
I may be intolerant towards some religions, but that's besides the point and off topic. I'm not intolerant towards people.
and I don't think this is the right forum for prayer days either, but at least it doesn't scare people who might see it on CNN.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:16 AM

I don't like any religion. I think religion is a pipe dream. But even worse I don't like anyone trying to control how anyone else chooses to see the universe. Fanatical Christians are oppresive. Fanatical Muslims are oppresive. If you must have religion, then please keep it in your church or whatever and leave everyone else alone about it.
I also believe that you have ever right to believe in whatever kind of god you choose to, and will defend this right. But I still would appreciate it if you would leave me out of your vision of salvation.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Sorry man,
When did "piss weak" enter your vocabulary?

haven't a clue what ya mean. either we start murdering our fellow citizens, or we focus on the things we can change, and stop worrying about the things we can't.

thomj76
12-16-2007, 11:18 AM
I am reminded of a quote in Exodus that says that Religions and Governments will be as snares unto you. Let us rise out of stereotypes and realize that an asshole is an asshole is an asshole.

When we buy into stereotypes, we empower those to what I shall term "Primus Crapola"

This Guy is someone I want to party with :)

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Athiesm... Check it out.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Athiesm... Check it out.

You think athiesm would unite people? ha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_God_Go

Which brand of athiesm do you subscribe to?

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:22 AM
haven't a clue what ya mean. either we start murdering our fellow citizens, or we focus on the things we can change, and stop worrying about the things we can't.
Get the man elected, otherwise events will overtake your great Nation.

Peace.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:23 AM

Hell yes!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Get the man elected, otherwise events will overtake your great Nation.

Peace.

That's the whole reason I resigned my post as vice-chair of the libertarian party of louisiana to become a republican delegate.
That's whole reason I eat broth and rice everyday because i'm giving all my pennies to Dr. Paul.
That is what we are trying to do period, but focusing on zombies and bigots is not why i'm here....

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Hell yes!

:D Allied Atheist Allegiance? I hope not... they are scum and don't follow the right scientific facts...
you got those that follow the big bang.. those that follow the cult of the everlasting universe...
And then you have those scientist in the Northeast who are so whack as to not follow the hip new quantum mechanics of the west coasters...

Ozwest

When was the last time you heard a bunch of Athiests trying to start World WarIII?

driller80545
well said!

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
well, hell , what the bleep do we know?

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm an Athiest. Not allied with anybody.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
That's the whole reason I resigned my post as vice-chair of the libertarian party of louisiana to become a republican delegate.
That's whole reason I eat broth and rice everyday because i'm giving all my pennies to Dr. Paul.
That is what we are trying to do period, but focusing on zombies and bigots is not why i'm here....

Me, either!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:31 AM
When was the last time you heard a bunch of Athiests trying to start World WarIII?

If they were the dominant forces.... it could happen.

Communist were atheist(state as religion) and they started a lot of shit

disciple
12-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Everybody needs to cool down and stop this nonsense immediately. I am a Muslim but I am also aware that it is nearly impossible to change people's minds when they 've been bombarded over many many years with falsehood and propaganda simply by posting a few posts on a thread. Many people feel strongly against Islam, some hate it and despise it, because they see Muslims as being responsible for a lot of violence, whether justified or not, and let's be fair here, Muslims themselves did not help tear up that image but through their actions actually reinforce it.

Now, I myself, have been a student of camparative religions for many years, and believe me when I tell you that what Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad taught are one and the same. It is a certain class of people who, through ignorance, hypocrisy, prejudice, bigotry, lies, and vested interests, who are responsible for all the divisions and the malfeasance.

Don't fall for that trap. One day, soon, we will all know the truth of the matter, when Enoch and Elijah return, the two witesses, along with innocent Jesus.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Everybody needs to cool down and stop this nonsense immediately. I am a Muslim but I am also aware that it is nearly impossible to change people's minds when they 've been bombarded over many many years with falsehood and propaganda simply by posting a few posts on a thread. Many people feel strongly against Islam, some hate it and despise it, because they see Muslims as being responsible for a lot of violence, whether justified or not, and let's be fair here, Muslims themselves did not help tear up that image but through their actions actually reinforce it.

Now, I myself, have been a student of camparative religions for many years, and believe me when I tell you that what Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad taught are one and the same. It is a certain class of people who, through ignorance, hypocrisy, prejudice, bigotry, lies, and vested interests, who are responsible for all the divisions and the malfeasance.

Don't fall for that trap. One day, soon, we will all know the truth of the matter, when Enoch and Elijah return, the two witesses, along with innocent Jesus.
You need to bud out. No one's losing their cool.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeh, I'm cool.. I enjoy debate. Especially when its civil. and funny at times. :)

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Allah and Budha were dancing at the savior's feast, while up in the sky and Arabian Rabbi fed Quaker Oats to a priest. Pretty good, not bad, they can't complain. Cause actually all them gods are just about the same. John Prine

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
This is religious to me...
http://acmwallet.com/ronpaul/

disciple
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM
You need to bud out. No one's losing their cool.

Cool, then.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Yeh, I'm cool.. I enjoy debate. Especially when its civil. and funny at times. :)

I, too, enjoy this topic. It is not an emotional issue to me. But it sure seems to be to some folks, which is only serves to make it all the more humorous!

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:40 AM
If they were the dominant forces.... it could happen.

Communist were atheist(state as religion) and they started a lot of shit

Man, lots of Christians were Communists.

I am not a Communist or a Socialist, but if you are inferring that Religious doctrine precludes political excellence, we got some talking to do!

Mmmmm.... Athiests are human beings too...

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:42 AM
I am not a Christian, a communist, a Muslim, or an atheist. I still trying to figure it all out. Might have to wait and see.
Go Ron Paul

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Man, lots of Christians were Communists.

I am not a Communist or a Socialist, but if you are inferring that Religious doctrine precludes political excellence, we got some talking to do!

Mmmmm.... Athiests are human beings too...

You were implying that by following a god made people create war... and that is false as an absolute...
I show you an example were a system of government that prevent religion could be the cause of much bloodshed too...
Stalin was an atheist.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I am not a Christian, a communist, a Muslim, or an atheist. I still trying to figure it all out. Might have to wait and see.
Go Ron Paul

I'm in that same boat... I'm big time into astronomy.. the more I learn of the universe, the more I can see a purposeful design of brilliance... We are so small... and fragile... we could be just a by-product of a natural carbon process or there could have been a first cause that created the laws by which the world of physics are governed...
Can't really be sure... I'm not in a position to say one way is truth and another is false.
To say atheism is the truth is to say you know for a fact there is no higher power... which is ludicrous. No one really knows for fact...
We probably only understand 1% of what there is to know about the world and universe around us... to pretend otherwise is actually a close mind of ignorance that no longer wishes to receive different information.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I am not a torchbearer (excuse the pun) for Religion or Athiesm, or the accompanying jazz.

I am imperfect, but attempt to be unencumbered.

plp
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM

Well, CNN had better get over it. We are the unpolished, the unsophisticated, the unwashed (OK, maybe not, as I just got out of the shower) equal parts NASCAR, MTV, BET and the OC.

Our ancestors were the same way, many of whom could not read or write, yet still picked up their muskets and heeded the call to create a new nation, founded on the concept we receive our right to exist and prosper from our Creator, and not any earthly power.

We were at Concord, Belleau Wood, and Normandy, many times more concerned about whether the crops were in back home,than our own personal safety.

We were also at Chosin Reservoir and Saigon, even if we did not agree with our nation's decision to place us there. We still went, because we realized the importance, and after all, those in power were so much smarter than we were, surely they knew what they were doing.

We are also at Baghdad and Tikrit. Once again, when asked, we went.

Our present leaders have proven themselves unworthy of such as us, by their own actions. They have time and again proven our government has been perverted from what the founders of this nation intended, and in spite of the best manipulation by the NEA, today we are smart enough to see what has happened.

We have allowed our sovereignty to be sold to the highest bidder, and are borrowing money from the only other nation capable of superpower status to fund a military action (no Iraq war, folks, as Congress never ratified it) that does not defend our own nation.

I hope CNN gets it right, in identifying who we are. We come from different places, different classes, and different world views. If a bunch of us get together, I would bet you could not find a unanimous consensus on a single subject, from home schooling to the role of the military in the 21st century. You would probably find socialists, libertarians, liberals and conservatives all under the same roof.

The only unifying factor is our support of Dr. Paul and his vision for what this nation COULD be, based on what it once was.

Nefertiti
12-16-2007, 11:53 AM

Muslim Americans have the right to vote just like anyone else. And by the way, if a Christian Arab wanted to say "God is Great" he or she would say exactly the same thing.

disciple
12-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Because I'm confused like all the other aspects of that religion. Religion of peace...

http://intellectualconservative.com/images/islm-pc2.jpg

Don't get confused, do your homework and read a good book.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 11:54 AM
I am not a torchbearer (excuse the pun) for Religion or Athiesm, or the accompanying jazz.

I am imperfect, but attempt to be unencumbered.

Glad to hear that.. I thought you were advocating atheism as a truth. But our debate has made for good reading for the curious minds that read them.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm in that same boat... I'm big time into astronomy.. the more I learn of the universe, the more I can see a purposeful design of brilliance... We are so small... and fragile... we could be just a by-product of a natural carbon process or there could have been a first cause that created the laws by which the world of physics are governed...
Can't really be sure... I'm not in a position to say one way is truth and another is false.
To say atheism is the truth is to say you know for a fact there is no higher power... which is ludicrous. No one really knows for fact...
We probably only understand 1% of what there is to know about the world and universe around us... to pretend otherwise is actually a close mind of ignorance that no longer wished to recieve different information.

I study the balance and harmony of nature. Life is a beautiful and wonderful thing. At the same time, it can be unbelieveably cruel and cold. I don't understand where we came from or why we are here, but at the same time I do feel there is some purpose and reason behind it. I don't think that anyone truly understands these questions, even though religion pretends to. I think in my case I will wait and see if death provides some clarity. No hurries though. Ha!

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Too right Nefertiti. Get this man elected, and hopefully those attitudes will change.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Glad to hear that.. I thought you were advocating atheism as a truth. But our debate has made for good reading for the curious minds that read them.
That's the point!!! Athiesm is NOT the truth. It is what is.

Generic.

Nefertiti
12-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Philosphy? its a language khara. read the post above.

Khara! LOL, now now Hamadeh play nice with the other children! ;)

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:00 PM
At the same time, it can be unbelieveably cruel and cold.

If you study the natural balance of the way the universe works.. there are cycles of birth, growth, decay, death... and then.. rebirth, growth, decay, and death...
decay and death can be seen as cruel, but it is what makes everything work.

Just because we can't see the picture from afar doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

We only see one pixel in a huge hi-res graphic. How could we possibly see how all this works in the 'big picture'.

disciple
12-16-2007, 12:03 PM
Go Ron Paul

Well, keep on looking, the truth is out there. And meditate on thisoriginal and great jewel of wisdom uttered by Jesus:

"...Wherefore I say unto you verily, that if God our Lord enlighten not the heart of man, the reasonings of men are of no avail.

John answered: `Then to what end serveth the speech of men?

Jesus replied: `Man as man availeth naught to convert man to penitence; but man as a means which God useth converteth man; so that seeing God worketh by a secret fashion in man for man's salvation, one ought to listen to every man, in order that among all may be received him in whom God speaketh to us.'

James answered: `O Master, if perchance there shall come a false prophet and lying teacher pretending to instruct us, what ought we to do?

Jesus answered in parable: `A man goeth to fish with a net, and therein he catcheth many fishes, but those that are bad he throweth away.

`A man went forth to sow, but only the grain that falleth on good ground beareth seed.

`Even so ought ye to do, listening to all and receiving only the truth, seeing that the truth alone beareth fruit unto eternal life.'

Then answered Andrew: `Now how shall the truth be known?

Jesus answered: `Everything that conformeth to the book of Moses, that receive ye for true; seeing that God is one, the truth is one; whence it followeth that the doctrine is one and the meaning of the doctrine is one; and therefore the faith is one. Verily I say unto you that if the truth had not been erased from the book of Moses, God would not have given to David our father the second. And if the book of David had not been contaminated, God would not have committed the Gospel to me; seeing that the Lord our God is unchangeable, and hath spoken but one message to all men..."

Jesus of Nazareth

I left the rest of the discourse out so as not to shock some people here, but this should be a good starting point.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:04 PM
If you study the natural balance of the way the universe works.. there are cycles of birth, growth, decay, death... and then.. rebirth, growth, decay, and death...

Just because we can't see the picture from afar doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

We only see one pixel in a huge hi-res graphic. How could we possibly see how all this works in the 'big picture'.

I completely agree with you. But what I don't understand is why people so passionately think that they have it all explained with one god or another.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 12:04 PM

I had that "old time religion" too.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I have also often wondered which would be more traumatic-birth or death?

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:10 PM
I completely agree with you. But what I don't understand is why people so passionately think that they have it all explained with one god or another.

For the same reasons people stereotype and prejudge. Its easier, and creates less dissonance in one's life if you have a world view that sits well with your cultural upbringing.
Being a iconoclast is a never ending string of dissonance and not many people want that in their lives... so they find a world view that helps them make sense of the world around them.
Social Psychology, another branch of the great sociological perspective.

driller80545
Well, keep on looking, the truth is out there. And meditate on thisoriginal and great jewel of wisdom uttered by Jesus:

"...Wherefore I say unto you verily, that if God our Lord enlighten not the heart of man, the reasonings of men are of no avail.

John answered: `Then to what end serveth the speech of men?

Jesus replied: `Man as man availeth naught to convert man to penitence; but man as a means which God useth converteth man; so that seeing God worketh by a secret fashion in man for man's salvation, one ought to listen to every man, in order that among all may be received him in whom God speaketh to us.'

James answered: `O Master, if perchance there shall come a false prophet and lying teacher pretending to instruct us, what ought we to do?

Jesus answered in parable: `A man goeth to fish with a net, and therein he catcheth many fishes, but those that are bad he throweth away.

`A man went forth to sow, but only the grain that falleth on good ground beareth seed.

`Even so ought ye to do, listening to all and receiving only the truth, seeing that the truth alone beareth fruit unto eternal life.'

Then answered Andrew: `Now how shall the truth be known?

Jesus answered: `Everything that conformeth to the book of Moses, that receive ye for true; seeing that God is one, the truth is one; whence it followeth that the doctrine is one and the meaning of the doctrine is one; and therefore the faith is one. Verily I say unto you that if the truth had not been erased from the book of Moses, God would not have given to David our father the second. And if the book of David had not been contaminated, God would not have committed the Gospel to me; seeing that the Lord our God is unchangeable, and hath spoken but one message to all men..."

Jesus of Nazareth

I left the rest of the discourse out so as not to shock some people here, but this should be a good starting point.

Well and good, but, well...and good

torchbearer
I had that "old time religion" too.

Oh, then please enlighten me to the "new time religion".

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:13 PM
For the same reasons people stereotype and prejudge. Its easier, and creates less dissonance in one's life if you have a world view that sits well with your cultural upbringing.
Being a iconoclast is a never ending string of dissonance and not many people want that in their lives... so they find a world view that helps them make sense of the world around them.
Social Psychology, another branch of the great sociological perspective.

So, are you saying that people are religious because it is a convenient way of explaining their existence?

disciple
12-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I have also often wondered which would be more traumatic-birth or death?

Well, it all depends on what condition we are in when death overtakes us; here's another original discourse:

"..What is death but an act which nature does by commandment of God? As it would be if one held a bird tied, and held the cord in his hand; when the head wills the bird to fly away, what does it? Assuredly it commands naturally the hand to open; and so straightway the bird flies away. "Our soul," as says the prophet David, "is as a sparrow freed from the snare of the fowler," when man abides under the protection of God. And our life is like a cord whereby nature holds the soul bound to the body and the sense of man. When therefore God wills, and commands nature to open, the life is broken and the soul escapes in the hands of the angels whom God has ordained to receive souls.

Let not, then, friends weep when their friend is dead; for our God has so willed. But let him weep without ceasing when he sins, for [so] the soul dies, seeing it separates itself from God, the true Life. If the body is horrible without its union with the soul, much more frightful is the soul without union with God, who with his grace and mercy beautifies and quickens it...'"

Jesus of Nazareth

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
New time religion-what the bleep do we know?

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
So, are you saying that people are religious because it is a convenient way of explaining their existence?

That is an over-simplification... but yeh, that is the essence of wanting to know our reason for being here...

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 12:16 PM
The King James Bible is a concoction of years of Catholic and English self serving editing,

The reserection of Christ is a convenient outcome.

And I've read the Bible back to front, and the great book has been blasphemed and manipulated by self serving charletons.

I am refreshed.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Well, it all depends on what condition we are in when death overtakes us; here's another original discourse:

"..What is death but an act which nature does by commandment of God? As it would be if one held a bird tied, and held the cord in his hand; when the head wills the bird to fly away, what does it? Assuredly it commands naturally the hand to open; and so straightway the bird flies away. "Our soul," as says the prophet David, "is as a sparrow freed from the snare of the fowler," when man abides under the protection of God. And our life is like a cord whereby nature holds the soul bound to the body and the sense of man. When therefore God wills, and commands nature to open, the life is broken and the soul escapes in the hands of the angels whom God has ordained to receive souls.

Let not, then, friends weep when their friend is dead; for our God has so willed. But let him weep without ceasing when he sins, for [so] the soul dies, seeing it separates itself from God, the true Life. If the body is horrible without its union with the soul, much more frightful is the soul without union with God, who with his grace and mercy beautifies and quickens it...'"

Jesus of Nazareth

I like this description of death. It is comforting. As I expect it was meant to be.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Religion answers the questions science cannot povide.

Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
What is the right way to live?
What happens when we die?

You find a religion that answers those questions to your liking because it sits well with you and doesn't cause dissonance.
It is easier to go through life "knowing" those answers, than constantly living in a state of dissonance out of uncertainty.

This is of course a generalization and includes exceptions for iconoclast and such..

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 12:21 PM
No, the Spaghetti Monster can do that.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Religion answers the questions science cannot povide.

Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
What is the right way to live?
What happens when we die?

You find a religion that answers those questions to your liking because it sits well with you and doesn't cause dissonance.
It is easier to go through life "knowing" those answers, than constantly living in a state of dissonance out of uncertainty.

This is of course a generalization and includes exceptions for iconoclast and such..

I have thought this about the need for religion before. I have come to the conclusion that these questions are not important to me. I am curious about them, but am more concerned with being happy, secure, enjoying myself, having friends and family close, a good dog, etc.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:24 PM
I fit in the arena of not knowing...and only updating my world view with ideas I can come to through observations of the world around me.
I fit more in the realm of the iconoclast, which allows me to approach this subject with no emotion attached. I just want everyone to be free to pursue there own truths.. and maybe one day we can get closer to an overall understand to the before mentioned questions.

I love hearing others views, but I will be the first to ask hard, but serious and respectful questions. Not to demean, but to create thought.
Negative reactions to such questioning is because people's world view is being attacked and the dissonance one feels at the moment is uncomfortable and causes a negative reaction.

Personal growth can only be achieved through self discovery, not through debate.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Because you have the "trinkets," don't make it right.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:25 PM
No, the Spaghetti Monster can do that.

If that is what makes you sleep better at night.... i do not object.

disciple
12-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I like this description of death. It is comforting. As I expect it was meant to be.

And it was told by someone who knew.

Stand by truth, justice, peace, and you will be alright.

And that's why I fully support Dr. Paul because he lives and practices these attributes.

I would also venture and say that Dr. Paul is America' last chance not only for freedom and prosperity but to atone for its many sins before it is too late.

plp
12-16-2007, 12:27 PM

Well, CNN had better get over it. We are the unpolished, the unsophisticated, the unwashed (OK, maybe not, as I just got out of the shower) equal parts NASCAR, MTV, BET and the OC.

Our ancestors were the same way, many of whom could not read or write, yet still picked up their muskets and heeded the call to create a new nation, founded on the concept we receive our right to exist and prosper from our Creator, and not any earthly power.

We were at Concord, Belleau Wood, and Normandy, many times more concerned about whether the crops were in back home,than our own personal safety.

We were also at Chosin Reservoir and Saigon, even if we did not agree with our nation's decision to place us there. We still went, because we realized the importance, and after all, those in power were so much smarter than we were, surely they knew what they were doing.

Our present leaders have proven themselves unworthy of such as us, by their own actions. They have time and again proven our government has been perverted from what the founders of this nation intended, and in spite of the best manipulation by the NEA, today we are smart enough to see what has happened.

We have allowed our sovereignty to be sold to the highest bidder, and are borrowing money from the only other nation capable of superpower status to fund a military action (no Iraq war, folks, as Congress never ratified it) that does not defend our own nation.

I hope CNN gets it right, in identifying who we are. We come from different places, different classes, and different world views. If a bunch of us get together, I would bet you could not find a unanimous consensus on a single subject, from home schooling to the role of the military in the 21st century. You would probably find socialists, libertarians, liberals and conservatives all under the same roof.

The only unifying factor is our support of Dr. Paul and his vision for what this nation COULD be, based on what it once was.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:28 PM
And it was told by someone who knew.

Stand by truth, justice, peace, and you will be alright.

And that's why I fully support Dr. Paul because he lives and practices these attributes.

I would also venture and say that Dr. Paul is America' last chance not only for freedom and prosperity but to atone for its many sins before it is too late.

Thank you for your insight and Go Dr. Paul.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:32 PM

This brought a tear to my eye. You, sir, are right!

disciple
Thank you for your insight and Go Dr. Paul.

You are welcome; keep the faith and keep on seeking. Much darkness lies ahead but there is also great news for those with good will irrespective of their convictions and labels.

Ozwest
I fit in the arena of not knowing...and only updating my world view with ideas I can come to through observations of the world around me.
I fit more in the realm of the iconoclast, which allows me to approach this subject with no emotion attached. I just want everyone to be free to pursue there own truths.. and maybe one day we can get closer to an overall understand to the before mentioned questions.

I love hearing others views, but I will be the first to ask hard, but serious and respectful questions. Not to demean, but to create thought.
Negative reactions to such questioning is because people's world view is being attacked and the dissonance one feels at the moment is uncomfortable and causes a negative reaction.

Personal growth can only be achieved through self discovery, not through debate.
I, as an Athiest, have the same far-reaching questions as you.

My personal reason for turning my back on Religion comes from having a heart which is open and free from Religious doctrine.

If there is a God, he will see your heart, and I'm here.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:36 PM

My personal reason for turning my back on Religion comes from having a heart which is open and free from Religious doctrine.

Sounds like yet another path to the same destination!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:38 PM
If there is a God

I wouldn't call myself an athiest if there was even a single shred of doubt that there could be a god.
I call myself nothing in the form of labels... by accepting a label, you box yourself in...at least, in the eyes of others.. thus reducing your ability to gain purposeful knowledge that can increase you understand of the world around.
You have to be willing to accept you are wrong...by declaring a creed... even an atheist creed... you have shut yourself off in some minor ways... reducing your overall ability to grow at your max potential.
Not saying it is a wrong way to be... but it does reduce personal growth. Simply by the fact that you would lash out to those that follow a god when they pray and preach because it offends your world view. :cool:

I'm thinking I need to set up a virtual couch for people to lay on during sessions like these...

dircha
12-16-2007, 12:38 PM
FOX NEWS - BREAKING -

Allahu Akhbar Jihad! That's the rallying call of Ron Paul sleeper cells around the nation today as they set off a so-called "money bomb" that has been in planning for weeks. The strike was orchestrated through a complex internet underground network of Islamic message boards and secretive terrorist email lists.

Chief Fox News Terrorism Correspondent Chris Wallace reports that this latest strike demonstrates Ron Paul supporters take their marching orders from Al Qaeda.

Ron Paul is a little known libertarian presidential candidate who political analysts say can not win. But the campaign has become the target of intense scrutiny in recent weeks for its overt sympathies with the Islamofascist movement and tie ins with Al Qaeda terrorist networks here at home.

driller80545
12-16-2007, 12:41 PM
fukem

huchahucha
12-16-2007, 12:49 PM

I think agnostic would be a better description for your religious philosophy. Go read some Nietzche. It is "Chicken Soup for the Athiest / Agnostic Soul".

huchahucha
12-16-2007, 12:51 PM
FOX NEWS - BREAKING -

Allahu Akhbar Jihad! That's the rallying call of Ron Paul sleeper cells around the nation today as they set off a so-called "money bomb" that has been in planning for weeks. The strike was orchestrated through a complex internet underground network of Islamic message boards and secretive terrorist email lists.

Chief Fox News Terrorism Correspondent Chris Wallace reports that this latest strike demonstrates Ron Paul supporters take their marching orders from Al Qaeda.

Ron Paul is a little known libertarian presidential candidate who political analysts say can not win. But the campaign has become the target of intense scrutiny in recent weeks for its overt sympathies with the Islamofascist movement and tie ins with Al Qaeda terrorist networks here at home.

"Allah Akhbar and go fuck yourself" should be the official campaign rallying call when dealing with fear mongering Fox News.

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 12:56 PM
"Allah Akhbar and go fuck yourself" should be the official campaign rallying call when dealing with fear mongering Fox News.

:D I love learning new languages and new ways to express myself...
so yeh, Allah Akhbar and go fuck yourself faux news. Your days are numbered. "V" will be visiting your studios soon!

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Sounds like yet another path to the same destination!
Sort of...

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:00 PM
I think agnostic would be a better description for your religious philosophy. Go read some Nietzche. It is "Chicken Soup for the Athiest / Agnostic Soul".
Thanks for the advice, but I am not a novice.

maqsur
12-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey guys, I think this thread has definitely veered into religious discussion/debate, and should be placed in Hot Topics.

Please let's all take a deep breath, and keep smiling watching the donation meter going up and up! Peace/salam to all!

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:02 PM
:D I love learning new languages and new ways to express myself...
so yeh, Allah Akhbar and go fuck yourself faux news. Your days are numbered. "V" will be visiting your studios soon!

Shitting myself, hehehehe

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, I think this thread has definitely veered into religious discussion/debate, and should be placed in Hot Topics.

Please let's all take a deep breath, and keep smiling watching the donation meter going up and up! Peace/salam to all!
Piss off.

maqsur
12-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Piss off.

Damn.. why is there a lot of animosity today? Usually everyone is so upbeat around here. Oh well, I guess carry on with the arguments. :D

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Your in my space!

maqsur
12-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Haha. You guys crack me up, seriously. Glad to see humor on these boards; i've had plenty of laughs over the months browsing the forums. Anyway, rejoice fellow Paulestinians, today is a great day. Can't wait until next Sunday..

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:15 PM

No offence bro,

But leave my Libertarian ass alone!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 01:15 PM
:) I love you guys so much... cracked 14.5 million while we were stretching our minds... freedom is great.

maqsur
12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
:) I love you guys so much... cracked 14.5 million while we were stretching our minds... freedom is great.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Any of you guys want to do some of the best fishing and diving in your lives...

Look me up after you've handed out 10,000 slim jims and canvassed every primary state.

Can you feel the love?

steph3n
12-16-2007, 01:31 PM
wowser I just waste 10 min of my lie reading this thread.

there are some major collectivist here, they need to go enjoy their liberty by drinking or something relax people!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 01:44 PM

there are some major collectivist here, they need to go enjoy their liberty by drinking or something relax people!

Everything is cool in this thread now... take your own advice, have a drink and relax.

Ozwest
12-16-2007, 01:50 PM

You're the boring sh*t. I wouldn't waste 10 minutes of my time boxing your ears.

Sandra
12-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Everything is NOT cool. All I have is Sunny D and nothing to make it more interesting! How can anyone relax with Sunny D? Damn Wal Mart's no alcohol sales on Sunday! :mad:

dircha
12-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Less alcohol fueled arguing, more alcohol fueled massive contributing!

torchbearer
12-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Everything is NOT cool. All I have is Sunny D and nothing to make it more interesting! How can anyone relax with Sunny D? Damn Wal Mart's no alcohol sales on Sunday! :mad:

try your local truck stop. I'd drop off some vodka for ya, but i'm not driving 2 hours for a vodka run, :)

Sandra
12-16-2007, 01:59 PM
try your local truck stop. I'd drop off some vodka for ya, but i'm not driving 2 hours for a vodka run,

For right now, I'll just keep drinking more of this extra caffeinated coffee. Then I'll get to Wal Mart tomorrow. Thanks Torchbearer

usmcZ
12-16-2007, 02:59 PM

I know this is from the first page, but oh man that was hilarious! hahaha

thomj76
12-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Remember this when a troll appears, and a dyslexic moment occurs:

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/tarp-30198.jpg

;)