PDA

View Full Version : For True Ron Paul Revolutionaries !

DesignerJoes
12-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I read a comment of digg earlier and I loved the spirit of the post. It really inspired me and I have pasted it following my rant (of course) .
For the next 24 hours we should organize and work up as much media frenzy as possible ! The blimp is flying, we are going to break yet another one-day record, and we are celebrating the boston tea party! The primaries are just about to begin, THIS IS THE TIME to bring attention to the man you have been so diligently working for.

After you donate, do not stop. Starting blogging, post stories to aggregate sites, comment on media stories , email the media en masse, throw tea into your local pond, drive around ghetto blasting your favorite Ron Paul theme song, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Seriously if anyone is interested in organizing today, please , please, speak up. I would especially like to conduct email/calling campaigns to both big and local media. Just think if all media outlets are being bombarded ALL DAY LONG BY THE THOUSANDS!?

Suggestions? ideas ?

The aforementioned post:
( apologies if this is a repost )

Dear Ron Paul Revolutionary,

Your mission for today (if you choose to accept it) is to spread the word far and wide like never before about the Tea Party! We have LESS than 24 hours remaining and we need to go ALL OUT spreading the word about the Tea Party. Now is the time for ACTION! We do not have the time to make excuses or hesitate. It's critical we successfully meet our goal of raising 10 million dollars in one day!

It's time to stop putting off any contacts you have not already made. Have you contacted all of your friends, family members, co-workers, neighbors, and associates about the Tea Party? If you have not TODAY is the time to take action and make those telephone calls and visits! Each contact could mean an ADDITIONAL donation to the Tea Party!

It's time to utilize every internet tool we have to spread the word about the Tea Party! Have you sent a message to every Myspace, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, and other friend you have about the Tea Party? Have you mentioned the Tea Party on other forums you visit? Have you sent out an email to everyone in your address book? Now is the time to get this done!

It's time to take a deep look inside and ask how much you value freedom, privacy, small government, and peace. If you highly value these things it's vital that you do everything you can to INCREASE the size of your donation! A successful Tea Party is our BEST CHANCE of breaking through the barriers of the mainstream media and making sure Ron Paul wins the nomination. Recently, many people have decided to double or triple the amount of their donation. Others have decided to MAX OUT! Of course we may not all be able to donate $2300 dollars but we need to all find ways to increase the size of our donations!

The above is your mission if you choose to accept it. If you will accept this mission please respond in this thread and throughout the day report on the progress you have made!

This message will propagate with your assistance!