PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee

LibertiORDeth
12-15-2007, 11:42 PM
I thought I made a post like this, but I cannot find it, so I am posting this thread. I have been noticing a massive increase in anti-Huckabee posts, and although it is great to point out the errors in the stands of the candidates, most of these have become personal attacks, and flame wars against him. Also, his religion has fueled most of this hate, since certain people want to attack him because he is a Christian.
Although I do not support him, I don't think a lot of what is being said about him is right, nor would it be if it were against any candidate.
So try to keep the attacks political, without insulting/flaming him, or anyone else.

Luke

angelatc
12-15-2007, 11:45 PM
After we win the GOP nomination, we will need those Huckabee supporters (and the other candidates supporters) to win the general election. It's best to let the neocons fight aomng themselves, and welcome them to our fold when the dust settles. Making them our lifelong enemies hardly seems prudent.

LibertiORDeth
12-15-2007, 11:50 PM
After we win the GOP nomination, we will need those Huckabee supporters (and the other candidates supporters) to win the general election. It's best to let the neocons fight aomng themselves, and welcome them to our fold when the dust settles. Making them our lifelong enemies hardly seems prudent.

agreed.

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 01:53 AM
check Out My Vids Below... I Am Sure You Will Find Them Interesting.