PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulTag dot Com - Any Suggestions?

ronpaultag
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Hello everyone,

I have had this idea looming around in my head for a while now, and today I decided to follow through with it.

A couple weeks ago I was thinking of ways to help spread the word about Ron Paul and thought that it would be great to have a nice little site explaining Ron Paul's platform quickly and effectively. For some reason I thought of the word "tag" and to my delight ronpaultag.com was available.

I have a preview of the site up here: www.ronpaultag.com/preview and am looking for suggestions for what to put as the content. I'd like it keep it the same amount of content that it has right now to keep it short. I think the video that is up there now is a good video, I am mostly wondering what to put for the bullets (I think some of the ones up there now are sort of repetitive and I'd like to tell people new to Ron Paul as much about him without requiring them to do a whole bunch of research).

Sorry if some of that doesn't make much sense, I'm heading out the door right now but I can't wait to hear some suggestions on what content to put up or anything else.

-steve

Ron LOL
12-15-2007, 10:55 PM
When I read "Ron Paul tag," I was thinking of a site where you could enter your donation code to send an e-mail to friends/family to "tag" them...they're "it" until they donate to the campaign and "tag" somebody else by going to the site and forwarding their donation code.

Or something.

It's kind of a neat mechanism to tell fence sitters to put up or shut up. You say you support Ron Paul? Great. You're it until you donate.

ronpaultag
12-16-2007, 12:36 AM
hmm i never thought of it that way. my main goal with the site is not primarily donations, i'd like it to be something where ron paul supporters pledge to spread ron paul's message to 10 people they know outside of the core ron paul supporters. i'll definitely think of a way to incorporate your idea on encouraging donations though.