PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party festivity zone to be here - any issues?

Bryan
12-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Any issue with having all the RPFs.com Tea Party festivities in this subforum? The reason I ask is that if it's anything like 11/5 it will get a bit crazy and a bit off-topic. We don't want to have the mod team move a bunch of threads to "General Politics & Other".

Also- I'll unsticky all the threads.

ronpaulitician
12-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Where's the beer?

Shii
12-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Where's the beer?

Right here (https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/), buy as many bottles as you want ;)

Ron Paul Fan
12-16-2007, 02:55 AM
BRYAN! You just killed any enthusiasm we had in the grassroots by moving all of the threads here! You specifically posted this thread in this forum SO NOBODY WOULD READ IT! THAT'S CRIMINAL! RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!

UtahApocalypse
12-16-2007, 03:08 AM
Worst mistake I have ever seen in these forums. This will damper most the enthusiasm that we had on Nov. 5th I remember DOZENS of people that ended up inspired to donate or donate more due to posts that were in the grassroots area that day. Now you have relegated all these posts to a seldom looked at section on the most important day in this campaign. Ridiculous.

Ron Paul Fan
12-16-2007, 03:12 AM
I just hope that they don't pull this crap when the sun comes up! Bryan knew nobody would object to this if he posted it in the forum that nobody reads. If he had posted this in grassroots, he would have been slaughtered! I have a feeling they won't be able to keep up anyway, and then they'll just give up. Even with all of the new moderators, it will be senseless to try and stop the enthusiasm of the Tea Party in the grassroots forum!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Bryan I sent you a private message.

I also posted this in the Grassroots Section.

Hello Everyone,

We have a SERIOUS problem. For the past several weeks most of the discussion about the Tea Party has been in the Grassroots forum. There has been a Tea Party sub-forum in existence, but most of the Tea Party discussion remained in the Grassroots forum.

Tonight moderators started moving countless threads from the Grassroots forum to the Tea Party sub-forum. This represents a big problem, because of the fact if not STRICTLY enforced the RANDOM moving around of threads will only cause confusion. If the policy of keeping Tea Party talk in the Tea Party sub-forum is not strictly enforced then there will be Tea Party threads continually posted in the grassroots forum because that is where most people have been talking about the Tea Party! When they are moved to the Tea Party sub-forum it will create more confusion.

WE CANNOT AFFORD ANY CONFUSION TODAY! We must remained FOCUSED on the Tea Party!

Personally, I'm against the moderators cracking down on this tonight. If they wanted to crack down on this they should have done so weeks ago and not tonight!

However, if I do NOTHING there will be more talk about the Tea Party in grassroots, more threads moved out of grassroots, and more confusion for the thousands of people trying to keep track of threads!

Therefore, I'm declaring myself an emergency enforcer of the rule that there is not to be ONE SINGLE WORD about the Tea Party in the GRASSROOTS forum!

ALL TALK ABOUT THE TEA PARTY MUST BE IN THE TEA PARTY SUB-FORUM!

If I see ANYONE talk about the Tea Party in grassroots I'm going to raise a ruckus in their thread.

To be blunt, we MUST avoid mass confusion today by having threads moving all over Ron Paul Forums.

LETS UNITE TOGETHER TO ENFORCE THIS RULE (EVE THOUGH IT SUCKS WE HAVE TO CRACK DOWN ON IT TONIGHT.)

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 03:16 AM
I just hope that they don't pull this crap when the sun comes up! Bryan knew nobody would object to this if he posted it in the forum that nobody reads. If he had posted this in grassroots, he would have been slaughtered! I have a feeling they won't be able to keep up anyway, and then they'll just give up. Even with all of the new moderators, it will be senseless to try and stop the enthusiasm of the Tea Party in the grassroots forum!

I'm going to raise hell politely at anyone that dares speak about the Tea Party in the grassroots section.

wealeat
12-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Menthol, you seriously need to calm down about things.