PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party candidate drops out and endorses Graham

Swordsmyth
10-02-2020, 09:37 PM
A third-party candidate in South Carolina’s Senate race is dropping out and endorsing Sen. Lindsey Graham, providing the Republican incumbent with a boost as he faces an unexpectedly strong Democratic challenger.

Bill Bledsoe, who was the Constitution Party’s candidate in the Palmetto State, said Thursday he is dropping out to back Graham, specifically citing the senator’s efforts as chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee to usher President Trump's judicial nominees to federal courts across the country.

“This is the most important election in my lifetime. I appreciate Senator Graham’s work helping President Trump confirm over 200 conservative judges to lifetime appointments on the federal bench,” Bledsoe said in a statement distributed by Graham’s campaign. “President Trump has asked that conservatives stand together and re-elect Lindsey Graham in order to help make America great again, and I agree.

“I will be voting for President Donald Trump and Senator Lindsey Graham on November 3rd, and I urge every freedom-loving South Carolinian to do the same.”

The conservative Constitution Party says its purpose is “to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.”

Bledsoe ran against Sen. Tim Scott (R) in the 2016 South Carolina Senate race for both the Constitution and Libertarian parties, raising eyebrows when he carried around a Revolutionary War-era rifle as he discussed gun restrictions. But while he only garnered 2 percent support in that race, a similar showing could have made the difference in a Senate contest that polls show may be decided at the margins.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519198-third-party-candidate-in-sc-senate-race-drops-out-throws-support-behind

AngryCanadian
10-02-2020, 09:39 PM
A Constitutional Party candidate is dropping out and supporting a war monger.

Swordsmyth
10-02-2020, 09:41 PM

To keep the Communists from controlling the Senate.
He knows that the Demoncrats are also war mongers and that Trump will not start any new wars.

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Hannity will be thrilled. McCain is dancing in his grave.

Brian4Liberty
10-02-2020, 10:10 PM
To keep the Communists from controlling the Senate.
He knows that the Demoncrats are also war mongers and that Trump will not start any new wars.

Satan vs. Beelzebub. RINO/MIC/Neocon/Trotskyite vs. some Democrat.

unknown
10-03-2020, 05:53 AM

And a gun grabber.

unknown
10-03-2020, 05:55 AM
At the end of the day, its the fucking RNC.

They keep backing McCain 2.0s

The RNC loves big government, massive debt and gun control.

Anti Globalist
10-03-2020, 08:04 AM
Oh yes, because Graham cares so much about the Constitution.