PDA

View Full Version : Des Moines Register and Boston Globe endorse McCain

Micahyah
12-15-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

I think we really need to finish 3rd at least in Iowa, especially in front of McCain. I think after Huckabee's dirt has came out, and Giuliani's dirt, and the base has rejected Romney, and Thompson fell like a stone, it looks like the establishment is trying to turn voters back to McCain.

user
12-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Why do these stupid papers keep trying to push Insane McCain? I don't think it will work.

bbachtung
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
This is perfect; McCain is lagging in Iowa, and he needs to improve his numbers there in order to even out the war-mongering top 5.

user
12-15-2007, 08:47 PM
This is perfect; McCain is lagging in Iowa, and he needs to improve his numbers there in order to even out the war-mongering top 5.
That's true, maybe this will help split the neocon vote more evenly.

xd9fan
12-15-2007, 08:57 PM
so Iowa like amnesty and endless war?
I dont get it

joelfarm
12-15-2007, 10:14 PM
It's not the people of Iowa who are backing insane McCain, it's the MSM, and they really don't care about Huck., McC. , Rommy and definitley not Dr. Paul, they just want to tear all of us a new one along the way. Look at the democrat race, they are slapping everyone around except Hillary. She is only doing bad because of her own negatives with the voters. You watch, even after poor showings in Iowa and N.H. Rudy G. will have a "miracle" comeback by Fla. MSM and the voterigging elites have their two puppets already picked out.

ItsTime
12-15-2007, 10:18 PM
War sells papers.