PDA

View Full Version : Do you suppose "they" are thinking, "We're screwed".?

Jennifer
12-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I can't help but realize how this grassroots campaign for Ron Paul has changed the face of politics forever. Because of the internet, the American people have been woken up to blatant biasness of the old media, have been able to read and view for themselves the facts about the candidates that the old media are trying to push on us, and have been turned on to what a real Presidental candidate is - that being Ron Paul. Never before have We The People had this type of media at our disposal and this particular opportunity with THIS candidate to take back our country and I'm certain there is no way the American people will ever stand for the old way, the old media, or the candidate that is the lessor of two evils, ever again. Heaven forbid anything should happen to our dear Dr. Paul, the people would only be more ignited and united in this cause - politics as usual will be no more.

Which makes me wonder, is the old media, the crooked politicians and the corporate giants who are watching this revolution unfold before their eyes and watching this grassfire spread thinking to themselves..."we're screwed". ??? Meaning the party is over, the jig is up - we've been exposed????

They would be blind not to be thinking this.

Your thoughts?

Jennifer

P.S. Not really a newby here - maybe in posting, but not in reading and reading these forums for hours and hours since early November.

gpbarth
12-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, I once went through a similar process, when Ross Perot was running - worked heavily in his campaign and watched as a grass-roots organization tried so hard to get him into the White House. We didn't have much hope then, but this new movement, helped dramatically by the Web, has done things no one had ever hoped or dreamed for. Whatta roll!!

You're right - there is no going back. We're mad as hell and we aren't going to take it anymore. And you have to know that "they" are worried about this momentum. It has taken on a life of its own. The pork barrel politics, the big corporations, the greed and corruption is floating to the top! The publicity that the MSM has held back is now coming to the front - the press can no longer ignore Dr. Paul and his support, not only in this country, but from around the world.

The only party that ain't over is the Tea Party - that baby is just getting cranked up! And I'm down here in Florida, waiting for the blimp to fly over!

-= Gary =-

P.S. - I like that Pauli Girl avatar...wouldn't it be great to lift a cold one with Dr. Paul after the inauguration ceremony?