PDA

View Full Version : Fox News' Chris Wallace to host first presidential debate

Sammy
09-02-2020, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOboAnHnj8

:rolleyes:

Anti Globalist
09-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Assuming the debates even happen. Pelosi has already said Biden should skip the debates.

enhanced_deficit
09-02-2020, 11:42 AM
It is for the best, he's from Fox family and has no linksto GOP/GOPA/Dems top donors.
Biden-Dems would have called it nepotism/unfair if any Trump family member was among the debate moderators.

r3volution 3.0
09-02-2020, 04:10 PM
"Electability, Sir, ...do you have any?"

:down:

Danke
09-02-2020, 04:45 PM

enhanced_deficit
09-02-2020, 05:19 PM

No worries, he'll come prepared to right his past wrongs and sins of lacking journalistic objectivity.. with interest.

Also, when he said this, Trump was being framed in media as leader of "racists", "anti-semites", "birthers" and other "deplorables"... today's his media image is of a reasonable liberal progressive pro-social justice SJW.

Correction, h/t r3:
CW posed that question to Ron Paul, his criticism of Trump had different tone. Only first part of above comment may apply here to some degree.
Trump's electability questions were raised by others in media and famously by another media product 'mic drop' Obama.

r3volution 3.0
09-02-2020, 05:21 PM
No worries, he'll come prepared to right his past wrongs and sins of lacking journalistic objectivity.. with interest.

Also, when he said this, Trump was being framed in media as leader of "racists", "anti-semites", "birthers" and other "deplorables"... today's his media image is of a reasonable liberal progressive pro-social justice SJW.

Wallace said that to Ron in 2008.

Trump was treated much better.

eleganz
09-02-2020, 05:30 PM

Your manipulations don't work here enhanced_deficit

No matter how many Kanye threads you post, nobody here is buying that the MSM portrays Trump as a SJW. Rand has been reaching out to the black community for years now and nobody here labels him a a liberal progressive SJW.

All you do is continue to prove that you only copy and paste the same recycled pre-written junk from forum to forum.

enhanced_deficit
09-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Wallace said that to Ron in 2008.

Trump was treated much better.

Ok, my bad, mixed up stuff he said about RP vs Trump. Had watched a recent interview clip where moderate media neocons tool CW was trying to tell Trump that he is fair and balanced towards everyone. Trump had tweet-attacked him few times, but he's in line now apparently.
On a separate note, some of MSM pundits attacks on Ron Paul supporters and Trump 2016 supporters were overlapping but Trump seemed to handle those attacks better thanks to his deacdes of reality TV biz experience & media savy expertise.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/09/02/18/32701518-0-image-a-3_1599067849725.jpg

ETA: LOL There is another ET (Emotional Triggering) sighting in this thread, even though there was no mention of GOPA, Andrew Adler of Atlanta AJT, Foreign Aid, globalist neoconservatives Funding Fathers role in buying politians/media but just a fleeting reference to media neocons tools' attacks on Trump 2016 ( like Ron Paul 2008 ) supporters.

r3volution 3.0
09-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Ok, my bad, mixed up stuff he said about RP vs Trump. Had watched a recent interview clip where moderate media neocons tool CW was trying to tell Trump that he is fair and balanced towards everyone. Trump had tweet-attacked him few times, but he's in line now apparently.
On a separate note, some of MSM pundits attacks on Ron Paul supporters and Trump 2016 supporters were overlapping but Trump seemed to handle those attacks better thanks to his deacdes of reality TV biz experience & media savy expertise.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/09/02/18/32701518-0-image-a-3_1599067849725.jpg

When the media really hates/fears someone, they ignore him, it seems to me.

That's the biggest difference between how Ron and Trump were treated.

With Trump, the party establishment was afraid he'd lose and they'd have to wait four more years to board the gravy train.

With Ron, they were afraid he'd win and send the train to the scrapyard.

enhanced_deficit
09-02-2020, 05:59 PM
When the media really hates/fears someone, they ignore him, it seems to me.

That's the biggest difference between how Ron and Trump were treated.

With Trump, the party establishment was afraid he'd lose and they'd have to wait four more years to board the gravy train.

With Ron, they were afraid he'd win and send the train to the scrapyard.

That's valid point.

Media also gets credit for getting Trump elected, and Trump's media communication skills and tactics also helped him fend off against such entrenched politician like HRC.

Working Poor
09-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Perfect

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-03-2020, 08:21 AM
Just have a one person debate. Trump can debate himself.

Slave Mentality
09-04-2020, 05:16 AM
Sweet. A scripted debate between two old welfare perverts. I will be sure that the only fucks I give are in this post.

Would you prefer poo poo soup, or a turd sandwich? Important choices for voters, yet once again.

RonZeplin
09-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Sweet. A scripted debate between two old welfare perverts. I will be sure that the only fucks I give are in this post.

Would you prefer poo poo soup, or a turd sandwich? Important choices for voters, yet once again.

:info: The least important election is history. :100:

Anti Globalist
09-04-2020, 01:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPouHwIQmHI

Sammy
09-04-2020, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTUSi-2I94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4so4woi9JM