PDA

View Full Version : RP drops from 2% to unmeasurable

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Okay, let's just say that this will be the turning point--we measure our successes from here on out.

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewItem&itemID=16368

Duckman
07-03-2007, 11:55 PM
And Guiliani and McCain gained?

AMack
07-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Thats why these polls have a margin of error.

tsoldrin
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
These polls are meaningless... McCain is effectively out of the race as of now.

ecliptic
07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Nice company:

Issues and Campaigns

Oregon Genetically Modified Food Labeling
A successfully 2002 campaign to defeat a ban to require labeling of all genetically modified foods. We worked on behalf of a coalition of farmers, grocers and food manufacturers for whom the proposed bill would have created an excessive cost burden, given the lack of such a requirement throughout the rest of the country.

Isn't that nice - they helped those poor genetically modified food producers from the BURDEN of telling their customers what they are eating...

I'm sure their polling is on the up-and-up!

beermotor
07-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Anybody who says McCain is up is like completely not paying attention to anything.

damijin
07-04-2007, 08:37 AM
its just way too early in the campaign season to take national landline polls seriously.

Wyurm
07-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Okay, let's just say that this will be the turning point--we measure our successes from here on out.

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewItem&itemID=16368

Ok, I'm very curious here since I consider you as an "in the know" person. Why have you been posting all these national polls? Is there something we should be doing with regards to this?

Bradley in DC
07-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Ok, I'm very curious here since I consider you as an "in the know" person. Why have you been posting all these national polls? Is there something we should be doing with regards to this?

Hi Wyurm, I post these polls, both national and state, because they are an indication of the success of getting our message out to voters. The important thing to look at with each of the polls is to compare apples to apples (the same poll in a time series) not comparing one poll to another which are measuring slightly different things. Doing? Help get the message out! Specifically with the polls there is useful information for that: some states Dr. Paul does better with women, others with men, sometimes independents, sometimes not; also, other questions are useful (majority of Iowa Republicans want us out of Iraq in six months) to tailor our messages in different states.

Buzz
07-04-2007, 09:41 AM
If you took enough polls with only 600 people in each, you could get just about whatever results you wanted. Meaningless as usual. At any rate, Giuliani and McCain are stagnating and they've never been electable as far as the GOP is concerned.