PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 Ron Paul signs up across louisiana tonight.

torchbearer
07-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Hopefully i will be able to get pictures of our efforts here. i don't own a camera, but others do...

I hope your efforts are going well elsewhere!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Good stuff... Keep up the good work.

SWATH
07-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I just got done carpet bombing my neighborhood with telephone poll signs, but it is a really small town.

torchbearer
07-04-2007, 12:06 AM
lets post photos of our efforts... i will compile a press release with all the photos I gather here at the forum.

cajuncocoa
07-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Hopefully i will be able to get pictures of our efforts here. i don't own a camera, but others do...

I hope your efforts are going well elsewhere!

YAY!! Add one more; I'm just west of NOLA and I've had a Ron Paul sign in my front window for weeks!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Lord Xar
07-06-2007, 02:06 AM
What type of paperboard do you use for the telephone polls? Regular paper, or thicker? Also, do you put them up high - if so, do you get on top of the car or use a ladder?

I am asking questions because I will be blanketing my areas via telephone polls shortly (in addition to freeway overpasses with banners) in the coming weeks..
---> so I want to know what the best way is..

thanks

walt
07-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Where can one get some signs?

RonPaulGetsIt
07-06-2007, 10:19 PM
I saw my first Ron Paul banner on a highway overpass today when we were passing through Rhode Island on I-95. It was great.

Thatguyuknow
07-06-2007, 10:36 PM
I was freaked out when I saw in my heavily conservative neighborhood Ron Paul signs... from neighborhoods all across town. This is for real folks. Ron Paul is for real. I'm buying my a bumper sticker and hopefully contribute in my own way.

Erazmus
07-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I was freaked out when I saw in my heavily conservative neighborhood Ron Paul signs... from neighborhoods all across town. This is for real folks. Ron Paul is for real. I'm buying my a bumper sticker and hopefully contribute in my own way.

Nice. A guy at work I told about Ron Paul a few days ago came up to me yesterday and said he saw a Ron Paul sign. I live between Sacramento and San Francisco, about an hour between the two off the 80 freeway. He said he never heard of him before and is now seeing signs for him.

krott5333
07-07-2007, 12:54 AM
this is awesome!