PDA

View Full Version : Would Joe Rogan endorse Ron Paul?

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 07:16 PM
I've been watching Joe Rogan stuff online and he sounds to me like a Ron Paul supporter. It would be interesting to find out.

slantedview
12-15-2007, 07:17 PM
i think he did?

Bergie Bergeron
12-15-2007, 07:17 PM
He is a Ron Paul supporter ;)

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Seriously? Hell yeah! :) That's friggin' awesome.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Have a look here my friend http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=52721&highlight=joe+rogan

He's already an active supporter :D

Richandler
12-15-2007, 07:21 PM
If Joe hasn't already put in the money he and his buddies will likey be throwing $2,300 each at the campaign tomorrow.

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 07:24 PM
I've been a Joe Rogan fan since I heard him go off on a raving about how he believes that the universe is like a living creature who uses life as a means to slowly wake up. He made an analogy out of something that I was having trouble putting into perspective and I've had a lot of respect for him since. Sometimes I just really want to drop some acid to see how it would affect my ability to perceive these issues as I'm sure he has. (I've never done any drugs, however).

InRonWeTrust
12-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I hope he will rally his fans to kick in some cash for Ron tomorrow. :)

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I've been a Joe Rogan fan since I heard him go off on a raving about how he believes that the universe is like a living creature who uses life as a means to slowly wake up. He made an analogy out of something that I was having trouble putting into perspective and I've had a lot of respect for him since. Sometimes I just really want to drop some acid to see how it would affect my ability to perceive these issues as I'm sure he has. (I've never done any drugs, however).

I dont endorse drugs or anything, but 1 substance you should take a look at is DMT

it's legal, and joe rogan goes on a rant with it here http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

My buddy suggested it to me, but i havent tried that stuff, sounds pretty intense, although, alot of people describe seeing the exact same things when they come back to reality.

It actually sounds like your soul travels to a different world... pretty crazy stuff.

and the scarier thing is, it's somewhat healthy for you, your body naturally produces the chemical DMT.

Richandler
12-15-2007, 07:28 PM
I dont endorse drugs or anything, but 1 substance you should take a look at is DMT

it's legal, and joe rogan goes on a rant with it here http://youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

My buddy suggested it to me, but i havent tried that stuff, sounds pretty intense, although, alot of people describe seeing the exact same things when they come back to reality.

It actually sounds like your sould travels to a different world... pretty crazy stuff.

and the scarier thing is, it's somewhat healthy for you, your body naturally produces the chemical DMT.

DMT is very illegal!

xexkxex
12-15-2007, 07:28 PM
He and his crew are working on something..:D

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 07:29 PM
DMT is very illegal!

really? well maybe in the states

but im pretty sure it's legal in canada.

i do not know for sure...

brumans
12-15-2007, 07:34 PM
It's illegal pretty much everywhere (including Canada). Quit trying to spread b.s., you can easily look it up online.

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 07:39 PM
He and his crew are working on something..:D

I read that thread, I'm ecstatic. :)

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 08:14 PM
It's illegal pretty much everywhere (including Canada). Quit trying to spread b.s., you can easily look it up online.

I wasnt trying to spread bs.. i was simply going under my impression... geez.

people really get offended here... it's freedom man, i can say what i want, if i fuck up, then no big deal let me know where i went wrong, perhaps i was ignorant, i cant google every little thing i say all the time... u dont really have to be a dick about it...

no need for forum police like yourself.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-15-2007, 08:18 PM
He is too busy tracking down joke thieves.