PDA

View Full Version : 80,000 and rising today?

RonPaulFanInGA
12-15-2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/yesterday_vs_today_line.html

Why the big spike? Couldn't some of these people wait until Sunday?

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 07:12 PM
i imagine it has something to do with Dr. Pauls letter he sent out today.

nothign to worry about, these people probably dont even know about the tea party yet...

brumans
12-15-2007, 07:12 PM
When we're speaking of millions, a hundred thousand doesn't matter. The media constantly reports us raising 4 million in one day, when we raised 4.2 or 4.3 million.

hellah10
12-15-2007, 07:13 PM
also have to factor in the interview from NOW and Cramer... so that may have attracted new donor's

we wont complain :)

saahmed
12-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah there was an email in which Ron made a slight reference to the Tea Party without specifically mentioning what it was. We better show him and the media how large we really are.

xexkxex
12-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Some people are still being told in videos and such to donate on the 15th and the 16th..plus the letter today asking for donations...it was expected....no worries...

dante
12-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Normally we get a 200k boost from these fundraising letters... and donations were already at a faster clip today before the letter... again most likely from the press received yesterday... so nothing to worry about... by the end of the day it will amount to maybe an extra 50-60k than normal... a drop in the bucket for the 20 million + we are raising tomorrow.

Quantumystic
12-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I see it as a good sign.

The Revolution is gaining new members all the time, and I think this is a reflection of that.

Don't worry, the Olds Dogs of The Revolution have all been waiting patiently for the Witching Hour.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah there was an email in which Ron made a slight reference to the Tea Party without specifically mentioning what it was. We better show him and the media how large we really are.

I haven't seen that letter. Can someone post it here or a link to it?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

xexkxex
12-15-2007, 08:04 PM
I haven't seen that letter. Can someone post it here or a link to it?

Front page of the campaign site... ;)

Message from Ron

What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country’s history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country’s future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America.

You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money -- all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation’s capital.

With your help -- and I can’t do anything without your help (donate here) -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help (donate here) me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

Visual
12-15-2007, 08:09 PM
At most, today's raising will shave off 5% and that's assuming tomorrow we only bring in 2 mil.. that percent can drop as low as 1% or less...

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Americans Abroad?

BizmanUSA
12-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Just revvin' up the engines for the midnight take-off to Victory! :D

BizmanUSA

Jon S
12-15-2007, 10:28 PM
its so funny cuz huckabees people just hide their failed money bombs under "it doesn't matter when or how much he makes just as lon as he makes it" while we on the other hand KNOW we're gonna make a lot so we time it all out simply to get media attention.

haha

parke
12-15-2007, 10:48 PM
105k @ 11:44

Kenso
12-15-2007, 10:50 PM
The line is already headed straight up on the graph. A little early, but oh well.