PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Responses By Blacks Who Hate Trump To Kamala Harris VP Pick

jmdrake
08-12-2020, 03:23 PM
This is NOT a representative sample and this is just a qualitative analysis as opposed to a quantitative one. But this is what I've seen so far.

I'm so excited about this historic move! I can't understand why every black person isn't jumping on board.
Yeah, she wasn't my first choice. But she's okay.
What the...? Okay. I won't lie. She's horrible. But Trump is "destroying our democracy" and "so terribly racist" that we MUST fall in line behind Biden/Harris.
What the...? Screw it. This is so bad I might not even vote this year.

Anti Globalist
08-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Black people have no reason whatsoever to vote for that ticket considering the amount of damage both of them caused to the black community.

cjm
08-12-2020, 11:54 PM
This is NOT a representative sample and this is just a qualitative analysis as opposed to a quantitative one. But this is what I've seen so far.

I'm so excited about this historic move! I can't understand why every black person isn't jumping on board.
Yeah, she wasn't my first choice. But she's okay.
What the...? Okay. I won't lie. She's horrible. But Trump is "destroying our democracy" and "so terribly racist" that we MUST fall in line behind Biden/Harris.
What the...? Screw it. This is so bad I might not even vote this year.

Roughly equal distribution across those sentiments?