PDA

View Full Version : Dignity, Diversity, and Style

ronpaulhawaii
07-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Dr. Pauls message of July 3rd touched on a subject that we all seem to have been mulling over lately. This campaign is unique in so many ways, perhaps most notably, in the vast range of individual personalities that are enthusiastically attracted to the Hope for America that Dr. Paul represents. People everywhere have been starved to hear commen sense from someone like Ron Paul for a long time. Indeed he is the best candidate we have seen in decades.

Is voter apathy any wonder when the only choice has been some variant of Hillarudy McRomaboma? I, myself, had never voted, until I read about Dr. Paul some years back and realized that decent people can reach high office. Most of my votes have been throw-aways since then...

Now, with a candidate like Ron Paul, people are becoming politically active in droves, completely across all the spectrums. Young and old, conservative and liberal, carnivores and herbivores, rich and poor, protestants and rastafarians, pro-lifers and pro-choicers, the clean-cut and the unkempt, the book smart and the street smart; I could go on and on... One thing, however, I want to emphasize, is that all of these people are true Americans and entitled by natural right to their very own Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. Some folk think speedos are attractive, I don't have to look. Some folk might not be happy until we are out of Iraq, or a better investigation of 911 is convened. We are all Americans and entitled to our opinions.

What brings us all together is, the intelligence to see the handwriting on the walls, the patriotism to be willing to do something about it, and the recognition of the Hope for America Ron Paul represents; a return to our Constitution which gaurantees, and celebrates, the diversity of personalities represented in our meetups. The diversity which truly is an American Treasure.

So, friends, lets spend less time on appearances, and more on fund raising; less time debating ideology, and more time debating ideas for winning the nomination. Let's all celebrate diversity in our dealings with each other, while we spread the messege of Dr. Paul's special interest; Constitional Integrity.

And let's spread that message with the dignity and respect that is Dr. Paul's due for the lifetime of effort in our behalf.

I wish all a Happy Fouth of July, from the center to the fringe, in all directions.

:)

m

scbissler
07-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I heartily concur. Well said.

WannaBfree
07-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Hear! Hear!

A wise and touching post. Thank you.

WannaBfree
07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
bump

MozoVote
07-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Check out THIS video for the diversity doubters

The Hip Hop channel may surprise you sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA11CbrHTmc

ronpaulhawaii
07-05-2007, 03:57 PM
scbissler and wannaBfree- thank you.
MozoVote- cool video, thanks.

:D