PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Whitmer declares racism as public health crisis in Michigan

AngryCanadian
08-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Has the state of Michigan gov gone insane? are the leftists crazier then that to?
Gov. Whitmer declares racism as public health crisis in Michigan (https://www.wxyz.com/news/gov-whitmer-declares-racism-as-public-health-crisis-in-michigan)

"Creates Black Leadership Advisory Council"

Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed an executive order creating a Black Leadership Advisory Council.

She also signed an executive directive recognizing racism as a public health crisis in Michigan. Under the directive, the governor asked MDHHS to make health equity a major goal and required implicit bias training for all state employees.

“Since I was sworn in as governor, I have made it a top priority to include more people of color, more women, and more members of the LGBTQ+ community at the table. We’ve been able to build a more inclusive state government, but there is more work to do. That’s why today, I am proud to create the Black Leadership Advisory Council of Michigan,” she said in a press release. “We must confront systemic racism head on so we can create a more equitable and just Michigan. This is not about one party or person. I hope we can continue to work towards building a more inclusive and unbiased state that works for everyone.”

The Black Leadership Advisory Council will consist of 16 voting members representing Black leadership in economics, public policy, health and wellness, technology, the environment, agriculture, arts and culture, and more. It will also product an annual report on its activities.
agriculture? arent the democrats seeing what is happening in zimbabwe? what do they mean by agriculture surely whitmer isn't suggesting that they are going to control of agriculture to blacks?

Anti Globalist
08-05-2020, 11:58 AM
Whitmer is absolutely mad with power. She does not want to relinquish it.