PDA

View Full Version : Most sex crimes go unreported – and activists think police funding could be the problem

AngryCanadian
08-02-2020, 10:26 PM
And i think some activists are idiotic if they believe that unreported sex crimes that which are indeed are unreported is because of police i will say this, if you remove the police funding by 60% or even 50% you are also removing sex crime units as well thats what your cutting when your talking about defunding the police.

There are number of reasons why some sex victims still haven't reported to the police or such things go "Unreported" maybe because some victims actual have fears of being assaulted by their abusers? or such fears?

Why do these idiot "Activists" quickly think that funding the police is a problem!? do they not understand that cutting the funding for the police also means ending the funding for crime sex units!?

There is also one idiotic point in the article as well.

“So why do we rely on the police as the only solution to sexual assault?”
Because the police have labs and police investigation units? is this a child's question in the article? do they honestly believe that social workers would do a far better job at handling sexual assault cases?

Most sex crimes go unreported – and activists think police funding could be the problem (https://www.yahoo.com/defund-police-could-mean-sexual-083016223.html)

Pauls' Revere
08-03-2020, 12:21 AM
And i think some activists are idiotic if they believe that unreported sex crimes that which are indeed are unreported is because of police i will say this, if you remove the police funding by 60% or even 50% you are also removing sex crime units as well thats what your cutting when your talking about defunding the police.

There are number of reasons why some sex victims still haven't reported to the police or such things go "Unreported" maybe because some victims actual have fears of being assaulted by their abusers? or such fears?

Why do these idiot "Activists" quickly think that funding the police is a problem!? do they not understand that cutting the funding for the police also means ending the funding for crime sex units!?

There is also one idiotic point in the article as well.

Because the police have labs and police investigation units? is this a child's question in the article? do they honestly believe that social workers would do a far better job at handling sexual assault cases?

Most sex crimes go unreported – and activists think police funding could be the problem (https://www.yahoo.com/defund-police-could-mean-sexual-083016223.html)

HHmm seems the link to the article is broken. I was wondering what other solutions to sexual assault they had in mind? Mob vigilante justice?

AngryCanadian
08-03-2020, 12:31 AM
HHmm seems the link to the article is broken. I was wondering what other solutions to sexual assault they had in mind? Mob vigilante justice?

Seems they deleted it.