PDA

View Full Version : Something I wrote to email my friends. You might find it useful too?

RonPaulVolunteer
12-15-2007, 06:10 PM
LOOK who has now become the Republican Frontrunner!!!

You have no doubt heard the media's reporting of the telephone phone polls giving Ron Paul such a LOW rating. Well, it's not so low anymore, it's about 12% nationwide, and many Presidents have started out a lot lower. BUT! BUT!!!! There's more to it than this. Listen up, let's go to school for a second.

These phone polls. For starters, people have posted recordings of them online, that show clearly that the polls are genuinely rigged to stop people voting for Ron Paul. They do not even mention his name!! But, oh man, there's more important stuff. The only people called in those telephone polls, were people that voted for Bush last year. Which is very very few people. And that's not Ron Paul's primary supporters. It's democrats, independents AND republicans that are voting for Ron Paul.

So even though Ron Paul is doing very respectably now in those rigged phone polls, there are real ways to determine the frontrunner that are far more accurate. The best way, is through straw polls. A straw-poll is run by the official Republican campaign and is done in accordance with the law. This is why Romney's campaign is now being served with a federal indictment when their people were caught on camera voting more than once each. Some voted 50 times.

So then, the person who is winning the straw polls is the real frontrunner, because straw polls are the closest to a genuine election there is. They can't be rigged without being caught out, and Republicans must actually go out in person in order to vote. So it shows real voter turnout.

One of the other ways to tell who the frontrunner is, is by looking at who has the most money.

In fact, in all previous elections, the one who had the most money usually was also winning most of the straw polls. This clearly makes them the real frontrunner and the person most likely to end up as President.

So then, WHO is getting both the most money AND winning most straw polls? Huckabee? Nope. Romney? Nope. Jilly Anny? Nope. McCain, surely McCain then right? Nope. Well then, that could only leave Thompson, wow. Ah, Nope.

It is Ron Paul who has raise the most money and is winning the vast majority of straw polls. It may surprise you. I have heard people say, "Well I love Ron Paul, but he's just not going to win, so I can't vote for him or I will be wasting my vote." Nothing could be further from the truth. The Media does not like Ron Paul. The Media likes big government and wars, it keeps them in business. They have controlled the people and chosen the frontrunners over and over again. They don't want Ron Paul. They want anyone but Ron Paul. But, the reality is, Ron Paul is the genuine frontrunner, and is more than likely going to shock the world and win the Presidency.

So please, get out and vote for Ron Paul... Don't cast your vote for someone else just because someone has told you Ron Paul can't win. He IS wining. Already. Today. He IS the FRONTRUNNER!! If an election were held right now, Ron Paul would WIN. As in, WIN!!! And yet, his campaign is surging. So vote in absolute confidence. Ron Paul is going to win, and you can be a proud part of it.

Here's the facts, check them yourself:
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/11/05/post_179.html
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/
http://thecaseforronpaul.com/
http://www.christiansforronpaul.com/

SPREAD this message around. Email it to your friends. Many Christians want to vote for Mike Huckabee because they have been told Ron Paul can't win. Please tell them the truth.

On final thing... Mike Huckabee talks about his faith so much, it's as if he's simply trying to win over the religious by using all the right lingo. Look though at what Dr Ron Paul says about his faith below. I am far more comfortable with electing Ron Paul as our next President than someone who just panders to people to win their votes.

I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator. - Dr Ron Paul.