PDA

View Full Version : $100,000 Before Midnight?

FireofLiberty
12-15-2007, 04:48 PM
At the rate donations are being received already I'm predicting we hit $100,000 raised today just before Midnight. Not that I'm advocating that... hoping people wait until after Midnight.

SonicInfinity
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
I know. All these people donating now could save their money until tomorrow to increase the total.

jrich4rpaul
12-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Blame the email.

Silly campaign..

olehounddog
12-15-2007, 05:02 PM
could be overseas donations.

AisA1787
12-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Guys I think the e-mail might have reached people who weren't planning on donating online tomorrow, and they're donating now by phone. If you look at the donation graph, the donations go up in jumps and spurts, which I think means the Ron Paul phone donation operators are intermittently adding to the total:

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

I posted the vs. Huck graph because it will be lots of fun once midnight rolls around :D

Edit: I"m wrong, looked at the wrong color. D'oh! anyway there's the link

caradeporra
12-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Blame the email.

Silly campaign..

smart campaign...teaparty is going to be huge...whoever knows about the teaparty is not going to donate today! So what they just did was get a bunch of donations from people on their email list who dont know about the teaparty. Today will be better than average, tomorrow will be record breaking, and the aftershock monday will make this one of the biggest weekends EVER.