PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Already Making Up Excuses For 2020 Lose?

AngryCanadian
07-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Say some Trump is on the verge on losing if that is true then why are Democrats Already Making Up Excuses For a possible 2020 Lose by the democrats by claiming that Trump wouldn't accpet the 2020 results?

When considering democrats and liberals and their allies themselves didn't accpet the results of the 2016 election why should anyone believe what newsweek or the media says at this point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiX8GnRQaIw

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-03-2020, 03:40 PM
cuz America is racist

jkob
07-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Its obvious Democrats will not accept any result besides the one they want; I'm expecting even more riots, bombings, assassinations if Trump wins. The left will burn this country to the ground to get what they want.

07-03-2020, 04:01 PM
I don't think either party will accept the election results.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Its obvious Democrats will not accept any result besides the one they want; I'm expecting even more riots, bombings, assassinations if Trump wins. The left will burn this country to the ground to get what they want.

But that's already what they want, just winning elections makes it go faster.

phill4paul
07-03-2020, 04:20 PM

No. The left will die by the tens and hundreds of thousands. They have not faced ANY push back yet. But, that time is coming.

nikcers
07-03-2020, 04:22 PM
The democrats already burned the country down when they shut down our country over a cold virus after they sabotaged our medicine supply. They poisoned the wells. It was a nice country to grow up in atleast.

Anti Globalist
07-03-2020, 05:41 PM
I don't think either party will accept the election results.
Chaos will definitely ensue no matter what the results are.

Mordan
07-04-2020, 02:45 AM
Chaos will definitely ensue no matter what the results are.

we don't need that..

we need a fair and fraudless voting system. People have to accept defeat gracefully.

nikcers
07-04-2020, 04:00 AM
Trump has signaled that he is going after the medical drug cartels fixed pricing and getting rid of obamacare. The whole medical cartel that the democrats created with Obamacare depends on Obamacare. This is what fueled things like the opioid addiction crisis. Overworked and underpaid hospital staff paid off their med schools and their kids med schools pushing bad medicine people dont need that made them sicker and dependent on drugs. They worked their asses off and feel like they deserved the money for killing off peoples grannies and poisoning people. Lots of them justify it as just doing their jobs. This makes him an enemy to all of the people profiting off inflated medical bills. Plus they are complicit in breaking the Hippocratic oath and killing people. Some of them are just not the smartest people and their med schools taught them bad science because it makes some people a lot of money. They will never give up quietly.

Anti Globalist
07-04-2020, 08:14 AM
we don't need that..

we need a fair and fraudless voting system. People have to accept defeat gracefully.
With how the Left has been acting lately, they'll never accept any defeat. They'll react the same way they did when Trump won the first time.