PDA

View Full Version : Trump deploying military

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 05:41 PM
Deployed military in DC. Threatening Governors that he'll unconstitutionally send US military to states.

So my good Libertarian friends, anyone still support this shit?

PAF
06-01-2020, 05:51 PM
The president told governors earlier that many of them were appearing "weak."

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property," he said. "We will end it now."

He called on governors to use their National Guard units to "dominate the streets" and said he would deploy the active duty military if governors failed to use the National Guard more forcefully.

He said he may invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act, which permits a president to deploy military inside the U.S. to deal with civil disorder.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/national-guard-troops-deployed-white-house-trump-calls/story?id=71004151

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 05:58 PM

No, we don't support your comrades looting or Anifa, Mister Five red neg bars. Why aren't you rioting today?

acptulsa
06-01-2020, 06:03 PM
No, we don't support your comrades looting or Anifa, Mister Five red neg bars. Why aren't you rioting today?

Do you have an answer to this valid question about this violation of posse comitatus, or only aspersions, insinuations and alt right cliches to offer?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:05 PM

Won't face the question will you? You are a supporter of militarism and a fraud preacher of liberty. When the time came to stand up for liberty you showed your true colors.

You only support liberty when it favors your partisan politics. Your username should be NorthCarolinaTyranny.

oyarde
06-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Deployed military in DC. Threatening Governors that he'll unconstitutionally send US military to states.

Do I support Trump mobilizing Regular Army in DC ? Ya that's the one place I think that would not be a violation of anything. I am opposed to property damage , looting and burning of property including churches but I would prefer to just shoot them myself if it is my business . I do not support the feds sending regular Army into states but I also do not support the sorry ass Governors in those states who seem even more incompetent than the feds . So I guess I support none.

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 06:12 PM

So my good Libertarian friends, anyone still support this $#@!?

Libertarian is lower case. First lesson.

Secondly libertarians support protecting individual rights. Using the military would be a blunt weapon to preserve liberty but there is nothing unlibertarian about using troops to stop looting.

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Do I support Trump mobilizing Regular Army in DC ? Ya that's the one place I think that would not be a violation of anything. I am opposed to property damage , looting and burning of property including churches but I would prefer to just shoot them myself if it is my business . I do not support the feds sending regular Army into states but I also do not support the sorry ass Governors in those states who seem even more incompetent than the feds . So I guess I support none.

Minneapolis was a scene from the Purge on Friday. When the National Guard was finally able to act the riots ended in an hour. The national guard can subdue these riots when given permission to fire some tear gas. Trump just wants to flaunt dictatorial power by threatening US military on American soil.

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:15 PM

Secondly libertarians support protecting individual rights. Using the military would be a blunt weapon to preserve liberty but there is nothing unlibertarian about using troops to stop looting.

You are just making shit up to defend your indefensible stance. Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.

oyarde
06-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Governors should have a militia . If they use it to protect my property OK , or I can just take care of it too . Governors who make no attempt to preserve what little people have left after destroying the economy by shutting down private business should be removed.

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 06:22 PM
You are just making $#@! up to defend your indefensible stance. Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.

You haven't actually given a reason how it is indefensible or anti-liberty.

Property rights are the most fundamental human right. In fact all rights are property rights. The government exists to protect those rights. If local law enforcement can't protect those rights then the National Guard needs to do the job. If the Guard can't do it then the US military needs to do it. Rights are rights for a reason. They can't be denied by mobs.

PAF
06-01-2020, 06:34 PM
The problem that I have in all of this "never let a crisis go to waste":

1. .gov has been trying to disarm the people, for how long now? There would be absolutely no need or reason to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

2. As much that is going on right now, as terrible as it is, the corporatists are at work with .GOV without even a hiccup and nobody seems to be paying attention to any of it. People are still bickering back and forth, which "side" to root and vote for, justifying actions, if even temporarily, that is leading us into a NWO police state.

People should be armed to the teeth, defending/protecting their own Rights while at the same time pushing the .GOV criminal organization off of our backs.

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:36 PM
You haven't actually given a reason how it is indefensible or anti-liberty.

Property rights are the most fundamental human right. In fact all rights are property rights. The government exists to protect those rights. If local law enforcement can't protect those rights then the National Guard needs to do the job. If the Guard can't do it then the US military needs to do it. Rights are rights for a reason. They can't be denied by mobs.
Twist into a pretzel if you must. This isn't just about rioting. He's willing to use the military against all protesters after curfew. The national guard is more than enough to stamp out looters.

You are a fake libertarian in denial that this is an excuse for government to infringe on liberty in crisis. You support tyranny, it's absolutely disgraceful that you would support this.

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Twist into a pretzel if you must. This isn't just about rioting. He's willing to use the military against all protesters after curfew. The national guard is more than enough to stamp out looters.

You are a fake libertarian in denial that this is an excuse for government to infringe on liberty in crisis. You support tyranny, it's absolutely disgraceful that you would support this.

So still no reason. Got it.

Also libertarian not Libertarian.

AngryCanadian
06-01-2020, 06:46 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/national-guard-troops-deployed-white-house-trump-calls/story?id=71004151

Its ironic and comical to see Andrew Cuomo criticizing when he failed New York as a gov on the lockdowns and stooping rioting. Those rioting arent citizens who are obeying the law.

It makes sense maybe the leftists govs are the ones behind letting the riots happen in the first place?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:47 PM
So still no reason. Got it.

Also libertarian not Libertarian.

It was lower cased you fool. Still trying to deflect. Turn in your liberty card. You are an embarrassment to the liberty movement. A staunch supporter of tyrannical government. I can't believe you have posted 3,000 times on this forum and get a hard on for militarism like this. Now you are making any excuse in the book because you can't allow yourself to disagree with a politician.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Do you have an answer to this valid question...

Not a valid question. But if you want to keep supporting his paycheck, then have at it.

PAF
Its ironic and comical to see Andrew Cuomo criticizing when he failed New York as a gov on the lockdowns and stooping rioting. Those rioting arent citizens who are obeying the law.

It makes sense maybe the leftists govs are the ones behind letting the riots happen in the first place?

Well, like I said in an above post:

The problem that I have in all of this "never let a crisis go to waste":

1. .gov has been trying to disarm the people, for how long now? There would be absolutely no need or reason to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

2. As much that is going on right now, as terrible as it is, the corporatists are at work with .GOV without even a hiccup and nobody seems to be paying attention to any of it. People are still bickering back and forth, which "side" to root and vote for, justifying actions, if even temporarily, that is leading us into a NWO police state.

People should be armed to the teeth, defending/protecting their own Rights while at the same time pushing the .GOV criminal organization off of our backs.

It's certainly is a predicament.

jkr

i dont support ANY of it, this is chaos
i am with neither faction, i only seek to understand the truth one day

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Not a valid question. But if you want to keep supporting his paycheck, then have at it.

Of course it's a valid question. You are making excuses for US troops on American soil which is blatant militarism and the antithesis of liberty.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Won't face the question will you? You are a supporter of militarism and a fraud preacher of liberty. When the time came to stand up for liberty you showed your true colors.

You only support liberty when it favors your partisan politics. Your username should be NorthCarolinaTyranny.

LOL, you and your paid buddies are totally shameless.

You can start by answering my questions that you never answer.

I'll start, again, with the easy one.

Who was your presidential voting choice the last three elections?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Of course it's a valid question. You are making excuses for US troops on American soil which is blatant militarism and the antithesis of liberty.

Yeah, the only person I'm talking about here is you. Nice try. lol

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:54 PM
LOL, you and your paid buddies are totally shameless.

You can start by answering my questions that you never answer.

I'll start, again, with the easy one.

Who was your presidential voting choice the last three elections?

All libertarian candidates. How about you? I assume Mr. Militarist "Law and Order" Donald Trump? Must have, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting this.

jkr
06-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Minneapolis was a scene from the Purge on Friday. When the National Guard was finally able to act the riots ended in an hour. The national guard can subdue these riots when given permission to fire some tear gas. Trump just wants to flaunt dictatorial power by threatening US military on American soil.

it is weird that id rather them be here protecting us from communist (whom ever the turn out to be-even me) than in some g-d dmz
comeon home boys its your parade! now help us fix this damn charade

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Never speak the word "liberty" again because you clearly don't believe in it.

And a communist like you does?

acptulsa
06-01-2020, 06:56 PM

Another insinuation.

Could've just said, "No"...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 06:56 PM
All libertarian candidates.

LOL. You don't even know the names. So you voted Obama and Hillary, eh?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:57 PM
And a communist like you does?

I'm a communist? Lmao. I've been pretty consistent that federal troops should not be taking action against American civilians on American soil. I am defending liberty, you are not.

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 06:58 PM
It was lower cased you fool. Still trying to deflect. Turn in your liberty card. You are an embarrassment to the liberty movement. A staunch supporter of tyrannical government. I can't believe you have posted 3,000 times on this forum and get a hard on for militarism like this. Now you are making any excuse in the book because you can't allow yourself to disagree with a politician.

Except I was pretty much the first and most vocal critic of Trump on this forum when Trump decided to run starting in June of 2015. I criticize him constantly. Tariffs. Immigration. His First Amendment ban on Twitter.

I have supported using whatever means necessary to put down domestic terrorists who destroy property. I have posted this clip of Reagan as the model of how to deal with these people for years. I am quite consistent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs

Looting is not okay. And every real lover of liberty should emphatically denounce it and see that it stops.

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 06:59 PM
LOL. You don't even know the names. So you voted Obama and Hillary, eh?

I voted for Gary Johnson ding bat.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
I am defending liberty,....

Whatever you say, Obama voter.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
I voted for Gary Johnson ding bat.

Uh huh. What's your stance on minimum wage?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Except I was pretty much the first and most vocal critic of Trump on this forum when Trump decided to run starting in June of 2015. I criticize him constantly. Tariffs. Immigration. His First Amendment ban on Twitter.

I have supported using whatever means necessary to put down domestic terrorists who destroy property. I have posted this clip of Reagan as the model of how to deal with these people for years. I am quite consistent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs

Looting is not okay.

Only a supporter of tyranny would quickly label American citizens terrorists and justify use of force against them. I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Uh huh. What's your stance on minimum wage?

Do away with it. And screw off with your silly ass deflections. Can't face the heat when someone points out that you are taking stances against liberty?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Do away with it.

What does that mean?

AngryCanadian
06-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Well, like I said in an above post:

It's certainly is a predicament.

The ordariny people in the blue states i think has seen what leftist govs i think we might in for a surprise during the election. Because how can they justify these riots as peaceful protests? looks like MSNBC wasn't joking when they said they would try to bring Trump down. Shouldn't MSNBC be also looked at?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2020, 07:02 PM
What does that mean?

What does it sound like? I'm done with your deflections. I'm more of a libertarian than you could ever hope to be.

NorthCarolinaTyranny, ever the defender of miltarism.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 07:05 PM
What does it sound like?

Sounds like sneak not being direct.

I'm done with your deflections.

Oh, am I above your pay grade?

PAF
06-01-2020, 07:05 PM
I didn't vote.

Was I bad?

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Only a supporter of tyranny would quickly label American citizens terrorists and justify use of force against them. I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.

How much more time needs to be taken to determine if someone is domestic terrorist? Do you need a committee to study it? Seems like a simple eye test of video showing people lighting things on fire and killing people is enough.

I am for using force to repel force. Libertarianism isn't pacifism.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Only a supporter of tyranny...

LOL, that is you. Everyone should read this guy's profile posts. All of them. Same old story from this ilk: extreme leftists here posting on a handful of issues where they agree with liberty. The vast majority of their posts however, is leftist crap infiltration: supporting Corona stay-at-home, supporting drag queen kid perversion, etc.

ChiefJustice is the guy who said "Rand is spineless" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?478372-Rand-Will-Vote-Against-Nuclear-Deal&p=5922961#post5922961) (multiple times) and "Bernie Sanders is authentic and genuine." (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?477038-Why-is-there-so-many-Bernie-Sanders-Supporters-on-Youtube&p=5902667#post5902667) Again, just take three minutes and read his posts.

PAF
06-01-2020, 07:17 PM
To the above. Live as an Agorist, don't waste your time voting in their corporatist system, look for ways/places to live as independently as you can.

oyarde
06-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Rand is a Great American

oyarde
06-01-2020, 07:19 PM
I didn't vote.

Was I bad?

My 8th grade football coach would say " Come on PAF be part of the solution " !

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Can't face the heat when someone points out that you are taking stances against liberty?

I never said one word about your subject.

You people really need a new template. I'm going to call your boss and tell him of your incompetence here! lol

eleganz
Radical commie bernie bros like this OP. Back TF up.

Don't you have glass to throw bricks at or women to assault?

PAF
My 8th grade football coach would say " Come on PAF be part of the solution " !

Before the politics, I've always wondered why I like boxing, drag racing, shooting... individual sports... where I didn't have to worry about winning/losing because of the "team" lol

Tell coach I said whasup!

Krugminator2
06-01-2020, 07:41 PM

RJB
06-01-2020, 07:47 PM
I don't like "antifa" but its just a term not even an organization.
That is not just false but that is propaganda only an antifa member or follower would spout.

eleganz
06-01-2020, 07:48 PM

Tom Woods is a real American.

Other SJW ANTIFA sympathizers on RPF....bending over for the bernie bros.

That is not just false but that is propaganda only an antifa member would spout.

Thanks to you and NorthCarolinaLiberty, it is now evident who the ANTIFA lovers are in this forum. Especially those that are purposefully turning a blind eye to their destruction.

aravoth
06-01-2020, 07:58 PM
I'm a communist? Lmao. I've been pretty consistent that federal troops should not be taking action against American civilians on American soil. I am defending liberty, you are not.

I don't think you're defending anything. You have a very basic understanding of the topic, certainly not enough to hold an intelligent argument.

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2020, 08:16 PM
I am opposed to Trump using the US military at this point. A criminal organization (Antifa) and associating petty criminals is not justification for such extreme measures. A relatively few looters is not an insurrection.

Is is a local issue, for cities, counties and states. They can use the National Guard.

That being said, the FBI has probable cause to deeply investigate this organized criminal activity which spans all of the states, and go after not just ground level vandals, but organizers and funders.

acptulsa
06-01-2020, 08:28 PM
That being said, the FBI has probable cause to deeply investigate this organized criminal activity which spans all of the states, and go after not just ground level vandals, but organizers and funders.

The only thing is, that never seems to happen to COINTEL organizations.

PAF
06-01-2020, 08:31 PM
I am opposed to Trump using the US military at this point. A criminal organization (Antifa) and associating petty criminals is not justification for such extreme measures. A relatively few looters is not an insurrection.

Is is a local issue, for cities, counties and states. They can use the National Guard.

A relatively few coronavirus deaths, pre-existing conditions aside...

Every administration has a "crisis", this one has two, and the first term isn't even up yet.

What next, can you imagine? To make a Federal Case of?

Swordsmyth
06-01-2020, 08:58 PM

Trump is not sending in the military yet.

But if the governors allow this to get farther out of hand and do not defend the rights of their citizens then it will become an insurrection and Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act.

PAF
06-01-2020, 09:00 PM

But if the governors allow this to get farther out of hand and do not defend the rights of their citizens then it will become an insurrection and Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act.

Yes, absolutely, according to you.

Swordsmyth
06-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Yes, absolutely, according to you.
According to anyone who cares about defending the rights of honest citizens against a communist mob that can and will turn into a communist revolution if left unchecked.

devil21
06-01-2020, 09:06 PM

Are you crazy? There's still Mexicans out there!

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2020, 09:09 PM
A relatively few coronavirus deaths, pre-existing conditions aside...

Every administration has a "crisis", this one has two, and the first term isn't even up yet.

What next, can you imagine? To make a Federal Case of?

Carrots. Did you know that carrots cure coronavirus? They also can kill people via e-coli. Once Fauci and Trump take opposing views, everyone will know if they should eat carrots. Did you know that too many carrots turns you orange (and that racists eat them)? Pretty sure that Russia is involved too.

PAF
06-01-2020, 09:10 PM
According to anyone who cares about defending the rights of honest citizens against a communist mob that can and will turn into a communist revolution if left unchecked.

Anyone who wants to defend freedom can and should do it locally, county if needed. I am not interested in Growing the Fed, as you and your president are working feverishly to do.

Put it this way: if Trump $pent like the dickens and rolled out the same policies that he is doing now, with the badge of D displayed on his lapel, would you be for, or against him?

devil21
06-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Anyone who wants to defend freedom can and should do it locally, county if needed. I am not interested in Growing the Fed, as you and your president are working feverishly to do.

Put it this way: if Trump $pent like the dickens and rolled out the same policies that he is doing now, with the badge of D displayed on his lapel, would you be for, or against him?

The secret is that SS is a D. The CFR's lackeys are actually communists who portray being anti-communist while pushing for policies that are required under communist societies.

PAF
06-01-2020, 09:18 PM
The secret is that SS is a D. The CFR's lackeys are actually communists who portray being anti-communist while pushing for policies that are required under communist societies.

I actually thought that, since he is a disciple of the prez. But like the prez, does party even matter at that level in government? Perhaps he is a lobbyist of the corporatist sort, since he stays clear of threads containing "follow the money".

Me wonders ;-)

Swordsmyth
06-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Projection.

Swordsmyth
06-01-2020, 09:20 PM
I actually thought that, since he is a disciple of the prez. But like the prez, does party even matter at that level in government? Perhaps he is a lobbyist of the corporatist sort, since he stays clear of threads containing "follow the money".

Me wonders ;-)
I wonder if you are AntiFa.

PAF
06-01-2020, 09:22 PM
I wonder if you are AntiFa.

LOL yeah, an Antifa Agorist :upsidedown:

Swordsmyth
06-01-2020, 09:22 PM

It is not growing the federal government to use the military in a manner envisioned by the Founding Fathers to protect against a nationwide insurrection intended to impose communism.

The Insurrection Act was passed in 1807 for just such an emergency where the local government couldn't or wouldn't deal with the problem.

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2020, 09:25 PM

Here's another idea. Trump can declare that he will pardon anyone who is prosecuted by the state for legitimately defending their lives or property from looters, vandals, arsonists, criminals, etc.

PAF
06-01-2020, 09:31 PM
It is not growing the federal government to use the military in a manner envisioned by the Founding Fathers to protect against a nationwide insurrection intended to impose communism.

The Insurrection Act was passed in 1807 for just such an emergency where the local government couldn't or wouldn't deal with the problem.

The founding fathers, Anti-Federalists, were not heeded, so no.

I don't need or want any "help me save me" from fed.gov or the president. They mucked everything up so far to the point there is no turning back. See the first sentence of this post, again.

devil21
06-01-2020, 09:31 PM

Me wonders ;-)

It's pretty obvious after a while that he uses most of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals right here on RPF. Pushes for leftist policies of big government, central authority, never comments on anything that is already in place as planks of the Communist Manifesto. Nothing to say about taxation, spending, central bank, etc. Why? Because, as a communist himself, he's a-ok with all of that. The only remaining pieces are the usual genocide that takes place and he's clearly pushing for that, the secreting of Congress (never has a bad word to say about Congressional actions unless they're Donald-centric) in the path of becoming a central politboro, and the abolition of republican government ideals in favor of authoritarian rule. Collectivizes, projects, ad hominem, etc. All straight out of Alinsky's Rules. It's really quite obvious after a while.

vita3
06-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Reality is that MN National Guard saves Minneapolis.

So I have no problem using state’s Guard to protect citizen’s & business

I do have a problem with anyone making excuses for destruction & theft

devil21
06-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Reality is that MN National Guard saves Minneapolis.

So I have no problem using state’s Guard to protect citizen’s & business

I do have a problem with anyone making excuses for destruction & theft

Are we still talking about looters or the government? Is there any difference these days? I'm sorry but I don't get too spun up about some Nikes being jacked while Congress doles out $2T to cronies. They want us to focus on some stolen Nikes instead of the ongoing looting of the Treasury trust fund.

vita3
06-01-2020, 10:10 PM
I hear what you saying about treasury.. that’s undeniable, but weeks old

Tonight American cities are under siege

Looting, fires & destruction way out of control

We are@ war imo

fcreature
06-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Here's another idea. Trump can declare that he will pardon anyone who is prosecuted by the state for legitimately defending their lives or property from looters, vandals, arsonists, criminals, etc.

Wouldn't these typically qualify as state crimes?

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2020, 10:23 PM
Wouldn't these typically qualify as state crimes?

You are correct. Wouldn't work. Shame. Would be free and easy.

06-01-2020, 10:24 PM

I believe in DC it is allowed by the constitution.

In the 50 states if he invokes the insurrection act he can deploy the military.

This is getting close to insurrection.

enhanced_deficit
06-01-2020, 10:30 PM

EM.

In the politicaly correct world we live in, loot is almost universally frowned upon... even when it's for a 'good cause'.

TAKE THE OILhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/BBiJCEmHe_k/maxresdefault.jpg

This is also becoming a global story:

China blasts Trump over his response to US unrest (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?546799-China-blasts-Trump-over-his-response-to-US-unrest&)

Origanalist
06-01-2020, 10:47 PM
It's pretty obvious after a while that he uses most of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals right here on RPF. Pushes for leftist policies of big government, central authority, never comments on anything that is already in place as planks of the Communist Manifesto. Nothing to say about taxation, spending, central bank, etc. Why? Because, as a communist himself, he's a-ok with all of that. The only remaining pieces are the usual genocide that takes place and he's clearly pushing for that, the secreting of Congress (never has a bad word to say about Congressional actions unless they're Donald-centric) in the path of becoming a central politboro, and the abolition of republican government ideals in favor of authoritarian rule. Collectivizes, projects, ad hominem, etc. All straight out of Alinsky's Rules. It's really quite obvious after a while.

It's been obvious ever since he got here.

Origanalist
06-01-2020, 10:49 PM
I hear what you saying about treasury.. that’s undeniable, but weeks old

Tonight American cities are under siege

Looting, fires & destruction way out of control

We are@ war imo

It's only out of control because it's allowed to be out of control. Police are ordered to stand down and let it happen. (there are no good cops)

CCTelander
06-01-2020, 11:14 PM
The founding fathers, Anti-Federalists, were not heeded, so no.

I don't need or want any "help me save me" from fed.gov or the president. They mucked everything up so far to the point there is no turning back. See the first sentence of this post, again.

There are videos all over this board showing free individuals taking up the challenge and providing a near perfect solution to the problems of looting and mayhem. In spite of that we have our old pal SS once again calling for a centralized, authoritarian response from Trump and the feds. He claims to want to reduce the power and intrusiveness of the fedgov, yet never seems to miss a chance to demand that they flex some muscle. Tends to render those claims of a desire for reduction of fed power a bit insincere.

vita3
06-02-2020, 12:43 AM
There are plenty of good cops. But you are right about stand down directives.

Pure insanity

revgen
06-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Does Trump know something we don't know?

I don't see a need to use regular military until antifa and blm starts using AK-47's and C4 to implement their agenda.

The national guard, along with local LEO's should be able to handle Molotov cocktails, brick throwing, vandalism, and looting.

Perhaps Trump received intelligence that suggests that more lethal methods are being deployed in the near future.

CaptainAmerica
06-02-2020, 12:50 AM

SHUT UP, this is constitutional. The president has the executive power to enact the laws of the land if they break down and fall back on him to do so to defend the nation against foreign and domestic. IF THIS WAS LOCAL ONLY it would be deemed more so as unconstitutional, since this is a nationwide coup, he has the authority as a president to do this. The military is now a no brainer, we need the military to stomp down this insurrection before it becomes a full blown war between civilians .

CaptainAmerica
06-02-2020, 12:51 AM
Does Trump know something we don't know?

I don't see a need to use regular military until antifa and blm starts using AK-47's and C4 to implement their agenda.

The national guard, along with local LEO's should be able to handle Molotov cocktails, brick throwing, vandalism, and looting.

Perhaps Trump received intelligence that suggests that more lethal methods are being deployed in the near future.

Yes, Donald Trump knows more. We have chinese communist soldiers in our backyard , operatives that will train insurgencies. Why do you think he is mobilizing federal equipment? HE KNOWS, hes been playing a charade, you are all so naive to the art of war.

CaptainAmerica
06-02-2020, 12:53 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/us/politics/coronavirus-china-spies.html

YOU BETTER BELIEVE THERE ARE CHINESE SOLDIERS OPERATING AS TRAINERS HERE IN AMERICA. THEY HAVE SPIES ALREADY HERE. IF ANYTHING WOULD TEACH YOU FROM KOREAN WAR HISTORY IS THAT THEIR GREATEST STRATEGY WAS ALWAYS THAT OF AMBUSH AND BEING SOMEWHERE NO ONE EVER SUSPECTED THEY WERE. THEY ARE HERE.

Swordsmyth
06-02-2020, 02:15 AM
I have heard it said that the President can't issue pardons for state offenses, only for federal offenses.

I do not know if that is true or false or if it is the precedent but unconstitutional.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 02:44 AM
This show will tell you exactly what is happening that caused this outcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUtArOjnH84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUtArOjnH84

JJ2
06-02-2020, 02:59 AM

Do you really want this times 10?

https://twitter.com/chriso2_/status/1267162843377524741?s=21

AngryCanadian
06-02-2020, 03:49 AM
There are plenty of good cops. But you are right about stand down directives.

Pure insanity

There are but no cops should bow nor knee. That is pure crazy.

dude58677
06-02-2020, 06:12 PM

I would call forth the citizen militia which is arm private citizens to protect their businesses. Just like as written in the Constitution.

06-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Do you really want this times 10?

https://twitter.com/chriso2_/status/1267162843377524741?s=21

If it comes down to it possibly, I'm not sure yet. I trust the US military more than these "protesters" or the police.

I don't know if this meets the definition of insurrection yet. If the governors instruct the police to stand down and allow damage to private property, Trump is probably within his authority to invoke the insurrection act and deploy the military on US soil. There is precedent for it.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Chinese Chinese Chinese. Do those rioters look Chinese?

Who flipped a switch and turned this fable on? We're listening to the New York Times now?

It's like a textbook on How to Deflect Suckers into Blaming Foreigners for the Shit the People They Elected Themselves are Doing to Them.

What a bunch of suckers.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Chinese Chinese Chinese. Do those rioters look Chinese?

Who flipped a switch and turned this fable on? We're listening to the New York Times now?

It's like a textbook on How to Deflect Suckers into Blaming Foreigners for the $#@! the People They Elected Themselves are Doing to Them.

What a bunch of suckers.

Who flipped a switch and sent jobs to China and let them influence our politics all of the sudden?? LOL. You are so "red" pilled.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Who flipped a switch and sent jobs to China...

Flipped a switch? That started before you were born. You think it was sudden?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Flipped a switch? That started before you were born. You think it was sudden?

Sarcasm. This is payback for Hong Kong riots. Hong Kong was payback for 2016 because China meddled in our elections. The democrats are complicit in this. They would of stopped the riots if Trump wasnt president. China broke the window and the democrats are looting the cities and poorest in order to extort federal funds and increase voter turnout in black communities.

Ender
06-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Who flipped a switch and sent jobs to China and let them influence our politics all of the sudden?? LOL. You are so "red" pilled.

Red pill is a compliment- it means he's out of the Matrix and can see TRUTH.

Maybe you outta try it.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:28 PM
The worst is the democrats and their governments for years were involved in inflating these numbers by targeting these communities directly in order to inflate criminal quota statistics and they are doing the same thing and no one learns.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:29 PM

Maybe you outta try it.

Red is chicom colors LOL

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:34 PM

Maybe you outta try it.

The red Matrix is where the chicoms control all MSM and social media by paying 50 cent army shills. All of it funded by ads that are paid for by corporations that Americans support through tax dollars who are so invested into the Chinese economy that they are afraid of losing ad revenue or losing ad sponsors for saying negative things about the Chinese communist party. Its the Red matrix because they control what people get to see. Even movies are written with plots for Chinese audiences so they control what gets said in movies. If the United States government had that kind of control you would feel different.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 07:38 PM

Maybe you outta try it.

He's too busy swallowing Red State Radio pills. They make him think he has a clue while convincing him the Nixon-Bush Party is pure as the season's first snowfall.

Good shit, man.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 07:40 PM
He's too busy swallowing Red State Radio pills. They make him think he has a clue while convincing him the Nixon-Bush Party is pure as the season's first snowfall.

Good $#@!, man.

So 50 cent armies and Chinese secret police dont exist?? We just saw Hong Kong taken over by their secret police and our cities are next.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 07:45 PM
So 50 cent armies and Chinese secret police dont exist?? We just saw Hong Kong taken over by their secret police and our cities are next.

Yeah, because this Republican administration clearly needs to import cheap Chinese secret police. They're so much less obvious than the hordes of genuine American secret police Dubya hired.

Jesus you people are gullible.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Yeah, because this Republican administration clearly needs to import cheap Chinese secret police. They're so much less obvious than the hordes of genuine American secret police Dubya hired.

Jesus you people are gullible.

LOL you are denying that Hong Kong just got taken over from the inside out??? Their government passed a bill that said it was legal for the Chinese people to arrest people in Hong Kong and when people protested they sent secret police in to disappear and arrest people in Hong Kong and their government didnt want that to happen to them so they let China take over. How can you not imagine that they have human spies operating outside of their border arresting and disappearing people who speak out against them or attack their corporations by hacking them and stealing technologies?? You are an agent smith of the red matrix.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 08:05 PM
LOL you are denying that Hong Kong just got taken over from the inside out???

Quote it.

06-02-2020, 08:07 PM
I saw a picture of what looks to be military police defending the monuments in DC. I think this is happening now. Does anyone here have a problem with that in DC? I do not.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Quote it.

You claimed Trump hired Chinas secret police specifically. Your implications are that they dont conduct espionage and foreign intelligence on our soil was so absurd but obviously specifically stated.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 08:10 PM
You claimed Trump hired Chinas secret police specifically.

Quote it.

Quote the entire post on this one, complete with context. People need to know if you're smart enough to maintain a working sarcasm detector.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Quote it.

You dont deny that this is what happened in Hong Kong? That if we let it happen it will happen here??

eleganz
06-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Quote it.

zero credibility, you have no understanding of China and making the same excuses for them as the morons over on r/communism.

You are excused, go back to playing with Tik Tok.

I saw a picture of what looks to be military police defending the monuments in DC. I think this is happening now. Does anyone here have a problem with that in DC? I do not.

DC has a city police force, not a state force. If they request backup, they should be given.

The biggest problems are concentrated in blue cities.

Its obvious all the police forces are overwhelmed, or are ordered to stand down so ANTIFA can work their magic. We know this from past stand down orders.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 08:16 PM
zero credibility, you have no understanding of China and making the same excuses for them as the morons over on r/communism.

You think the U.S. government is importing Chinese secret police too?

You worry too much about credibility. Concern yourself with your own credulity.

06-02-2020, 08:22 PM

DC has a city police force, not a state force. If they request backup, they should be given.

Its obvious all the police forces are overwhelmed, or are ordered to stand down so ANTIFA can work their magic. We know this from past stand down orders.

Exactly DC is not a state. It seems Trump would be within his authority to deploy active duty military to defend DC without violating posse comititus.

I just can't see letting our capital and history be destroyed by these idiots.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 08:39 PM
You think the U.S. government is importing Chinese secret police too?

You worry too much about credibility. Concern yourself with your own credulity.

Where did I say the U.S government was importing Chinese spies? They immigrate here and we have china towns and chinese institutes at our universities. They buy access to American technologies and resell them at a loss so our businesses shut down. This is asymmetric warfare. I never implied it was an inside job.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 08:46 PM
This is payback for Hong Kong riots. Hong Kong was payback for 2016 because China meddled in our elections. The democrats are complicit in this. They would of stopped the riots if Trump wasnt president. China broke the window and the democrats are looting the cities and poorest in order to extort federal funds and increase voter turnout in black communities.

Where did I say the U.S government was importing Chinese spies?

So it was all those apolitical Democrats, then?

This asymmetric warfare. I never implied it was an inside job.

You think the U.S. government has nothing to do with any of this? They aren't even standing down?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 08:58 PM
So it was all those apolitical Democrats, then?

You think the U.S. government has nothing to do with any of this? They aren't even standing down?

They are standing down because they dont want to lose elections because their voters are in the red matrix. They dont want the red matrix turning against them. They are political cowards. If people knew they have been sacrificed for the red matrix their heads would be on pikes.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:02 PM
They are standing down because they dont want to lose elections because their voters are in the red matrix. They dont want the red matrix turning against them. They are political cowards. If people knew they have been sacrificed for the red matrix their heads would be on pikes.

Is there any particular reason you're working so hard to pervert and basically reverse the meaning of Matrix Red Pill as it has been used on this forum for the last dozen years?

Sounds like something Soros would pay someone to do.

Origanalist
06-02-2020, 09:10 PM

The people who infer credibility almost always have none.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Is there any particular reason you're working so hard to pervert and basically reverse the meaning of Matrix Red Pill as it has been used on this forum for the last dozen years?

Sounds like something Soros would pay someone to do.

Why deflection? Sounds like something 50 cent army would do.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Why deflection? Sounds like something 50 cent army would do.

Like when you ignored my question about apolitical Democrats and tried to change the subject?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Like when you ignored my question about apolitical Democrats and tried to change the subject?

No like when 50 cent army gets Americans to fight each other by deflection. You cant stand America can you?

Ender
06-02-2020, 09:18 PM

WTF are you even talking about?

The "red" Matrix pill takes you to the REAL world. Most of the "voters" have no idea what that even means.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:20 PM

The "red" Matrix pill takes you to the REAL world. Most of the "voters" have no idea what that even means.

No agent smith the red Matrix is where the chicoms control all MSM and social media by paying 50 cent army shills. All of it funded by ads that are paid for by corporations that Americans support through tax dollars who are so invested into the Chinese economy that they are afraid of losing ad revenue or losing ad sponsors for saying negative things about the Chinese communist party. Its the Red matrix because they control what people get to see. Even movies are written with plots for Chinese audiences so they control what gets said in movies. If the United States government had that kind of control you would feel different.

eleganz
06-02-2020, 09:22 PM

You still sour from that time you had to back pedal and kowtow to me?

Ender
06-02-2020, 09:22 PM
The red Matrix is where the chicoms control all MSM and social media by paying 50 cent army shills. All of it funded by ads that are paid for by corporations that Americans support through tax dollars who are so invested into the Chinese economy that they are afraid of losing ad revenue or losing ad sponsors for saying negative things about the Chinese communist party. Its the Red matrix because they control what people get to see. Even movies are written with plots for Chinese audiences so they control what gets said in movies. If the United States government had that kind of control you would feel different.

Dude that's the BLUE pill- watch the fucking movie!

And the US gov has been controlling Hollywood since forever. The alphabets and the DOJ tell them what they can or cannot put in film.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:23 PM

And bitter partisans can always be relied upon to accuse others of trying to stir up division. Case in point:

No like when 50 cent army gets Americans to fight each other by deflection. You cant stand America can you?

And clearly there is an organized effort to keep the idea from spreading. What better way to do that than to convince idiots it means something entirely different?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Dude that's the BLUE pill- watch the $#@!ing movie!

And the US gov has been controlling Hollywood since forever. The alphabets and the DOJ tell them what they can or cannot put in film.

Oh i thought corporations were openly changing the words in films so they could have access to the Chinese market. Is that not true???

Ender
06-02-2020, 09:26 PM
And bitter partisans can always be relied upon to accuse others of trying to stir up division. Case in point:

And clearly there is an organized effort to keep the idea from spreading. What better way to do that than to convince idiots it means something entirely different?

And now blaming the Chinese for the riots etc looks exactly what this whole "wuhan" virus was invented for.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:28 PM

You are deflecting still why does the idea bother you so much that you cant debate it and have to split hairs?? You are being a Zippyjuan.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:29 PM
And now blaming the Chinese for the riots etc looks exactly what this whole "wuhan" virus was invented for.

It's stupid, but they seem to think it'll buy the rats in the District of Criminals a few extra days to pack up the gold they're buying with Stimulus Bucks and get off this sinking ship.

Sadly, they're probably right. Useful idiots are useful.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:31 PM
It's stupid, but they seem to think it'll buy the rats in the District of Criminals a few extra days to pack up the gold they're buying with Stimulus Bucks and get off this sinking ship.

Sadly, they're probably right. Useful idiots are useful.

Debate the idea or premise coward.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Debate the idea or premise coward.

Idea or premise?

That is neither an idea nor a premise. It's regurgitation, followed by the usual socialist tactic of, "If you're against the federal Department if Education you want children to be ignorant."

The closest you've come to either an idea or a premise is Chinese secret police are active in Hong Kong. Of course they are. They were even before the British gave that rock to them.

Everything else you've blathered in this thread is vague accusations, avowals that terminology in use on this forum since it was founded is invalid, and aspersions cast at everyone and everything from me to The Matrix. And deflections, of course--usually deflections in the form of accusing others of deflecting.

I challenged you to quote me twice when you put words in my mouth and you did not. You challenged me to quote you once and I did--and you changed the subject. And yet you want everyone to believe you're debating and I am not.

Good luck with that.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Idea or premise?

That is neither an idea nor a premise. It's regurgitation, followed by the usual socialist tactic of, "If you're against the federal Department if Education you want children to be ignorant."

The closest you've come to either an idea or a premise is Chinese secret police are active in Hong Kong. Of course they are. They were even before the British gave that rock to them.

Everything else you've blathered in this thread is vague accusations, avowals that terminology in use on this forum since it was founded is invalid, and aspersions cast at everyone and everything from me to The Matrix. And deflections, of course--usually deflections in the form of accusing others of deflecting.

I challenged you to quote me twice when you put words in my mouth and you did not. You challenged me to quote you once and I did--and you changed the subject. And yet you want everyone to believe you're debating and I am not.

Good luck with that.

You wont even consider it? Its not worth debating? The second most powerful economy in the world doesnt influence our government or social media but Israel can? It wouldnt be profitable enough for them to do it???

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 09:55 PM

You wont even consider it? Its not worth debating? The second most powerful economy in the world doesnt influence our government or social media but Israel can? It wouldnt be profitable enough for them to do it???

You just moved the goalposts from, "The Chinese control the MSM" to "China influences U.S. politicians to a greater or lesser degree than Israel."

You want to play ball but you don't want to stick the damned goalposts in the ground. My answer is yes and no, and not necessarily in that order. Go ahead. Disprove that.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 10:04 PM
You just moved the goalposts from, "The Chinese control the MSM" to "China influences U.S. politicians to a greater or lesser degree than Israel."

You want to play ball but you don't want to stick the damned goalposts in the ground. My answer is yes and no, and not necessarily in that order. Go ahead. Disprove that.

No i didn't. I said the MSM is funded by corporations that want access to the Chinese market. They leverage that access to the Chinese market so if the MSM says something negative of the Chinese communist party they lose access to the Chinese market or get hacked or the Chicom government sells a competing product at a loss so the corporation goes out of business.

Origanalist
06-02-2020, 10:11 PM
You still sour from that time you had to back pedal and kowtow to me?

Oh, I'm sorry. I must have forgotten. Perhaps you and I should have coffee together and discuss this?

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 10:13 PM
No i didn't. I said the MSM is funded by corporations that want access to the Chinese market. They leverage that access to the Chinese market so if the MSM says something negative of the Chinese communist party they lose access to the Chinese market or get hacked or the Chicom government sells a competing product at a loss so the corporation goes out of business.

Not in so many words you didn't, no. But it does now qualify as a premise. Can you now show that it has any connection at all with the topic of this thread?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Not in so many words you didn't, no. But it does now qualify as a premise. Can you now show that it has any connection at all with the topic of this thread?

Maybe i followed the money wrong but last I checked corporations own all of the msm and social media websites and want access to the Chinese market. I thought it was commonly discussed on here and its why we tend to shit on people here for using MSM sources.

acptulsa
06-02-2020, 10:22 PM
Maybe i followed the money wrong but last I checked corporations own all of the msm and social media websites and want access to the Chinese market. I thought it was commonly discussed on here and its why we tend to $#@! on people here for using MSM sources.

And it relates to, "Trump Deploying Military," how?

Got another deflection?

You want to blame this corporate oligarchy on China, but every corporation has other motivations than the large, but generally not wealthy, Chinese market. Neither of us has any way to measure how many things might weigh more heavily on their bean counters than that. And though the rest of the world either considers 50 Cent to be a coin with JFK on it or a rapper, you seem to be dropping the catchphrase to intimate that American forums are full of Chinese trolls. But you don't even say what they're trying to accomplish. Or how the Chinese can come up with that many trolls when they can't even produce one legible English instruction manual.

You can't say what premise you want to debate, you can't say how it relates to this thread, you can't leave the goalposts where they are, the things you blather about can't be measured, you deflect and refuse to respond to specific quote requests, you play dirty pool by putting words I did not say in my mouth, and you think you can debate.

You're like the Venus de Milo challenging someone to arm wrestle. Good night.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 10:32 PM
And it relates to, "Trump Deploying Military," how?

Got another deflection?

How does the title of op even relate? We have a foreign country weaponizing information and stoking racial tensions to sow discord by controlling the corporations who control the msm and social media.

CCTelander
06-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I must have forgotten. Perhaps you and I should have coffee together and discuss this?

Will you fit in the same cafe with him and his monumental ego?

nikcers
06-02-2020, 11:04 PM
You want to blame this corporate oligarchy on China, but every corporation has other motivations than the large, but generally not wealthy, Chinese market.
They dont need 900 million wealthy citizens for companies to want or need access to their market. On the contrary they sell steel and slave labor and organs for lower than cost and they have such a huge population that they do a lot of business with corporations that depend on access to their economy but especially their labor and steel.

AngryCanadian
06-02-2020, 11:07 PM
They dont need 900 million wealthy citizens for companies to want or need access to their market. On the contrary they sell steel and slave labor and organs for lower than cost and so many people that they do a lot of business with corporations that depend on access to their economy but especially their labor and steel.

I agree with ya. Btw i think either way the liberals had lost their message in this year elections. Joe Biden is not a strong candidate. Having a POC VP wont help him either. Biden has recently being making to many gaffs. Not to mention on China he would appear weak.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 11:18 PM
I agree with ya. Btw i think either way the liberals had lost their message in this year elections. Joe Biden is not a strong candidate. Having a POC VP wont help him either. Biden has recently being making to many gaffs. Not to mention on China he would appear weak.

The me too movement is being used against the country. The liberals have been inflating criminality by targeting communities in order to propagate racial tensions in this country. They use poor people as ATM machines to fund their police departments and then told their police departments to allow communities to get burned down and looted. They will use this to implement gun control and more internet censorship and social credit scores. They are taking advantage of the country being attacked.

AngryCanadian
06-02-2020, 11:27 PM
The me too movement is being used against the country. The liberals have been inflating criminality by targeting communities in order to propagate racial tensions in this country. They use poor people as ATM machines to fund their police departments and then told their police departments to allow communities to get burned down and looted. They will use this to implement gun control and more internet censorship and social credit scores. They are taking advantage of the country being attacked.

The fact that there has being some protests agaisnt in NYC agaisnt the mayor its a small turning point. No doubt the Liberals want to retake the white house because they would be alongside with the UN's new world order policy which they just announced on their site.

more internet censorship
Yes indeed while they scream and fake to pretend that they care about freedom of speech did you know that the UN tried to push for a ban on NSFW art works the Japanese and Asian artists mainly use to survive?

If Hillary Clinton was in charge today and right now she would have gladly joined the ban. They would even push to ban pirate Anime/Cartoon/Movie streaming sites to.

nikcers
06-02-2020, 11:46 PM
The fact that there has being some protests agaisnt in NYC agaisnt the mayor its a small turning point. No doubt the Liberals want to retake the white house because they would be alongside with the UN's new world order policy which they just announced on their site.

Yes indeed while they scream and fake to pretend that they care about freedom of speech did you know that the UN tried to push for a ban on NSFW art works the Japanese and Asian artists mainly use to survive?

If Hillary Clinton was in charge today and right now she would have gladly joined the ban. They would even push to ban pirate Anime/Cartoon/Movie streaming sites to.
They probably are doing that primarily to damage Japan. The idea might be that the people who enjoy Japanese art might copy it or want to copy their culture in their country. Sort of the idea with trading and capitalism with red china so that the Chinese people would reject communism for democracy with global capitalism. Instead they have communism with global capitalism. Thats what the liberal control freaks want here. No private property.

AngryCanadian
06-03-2020, 12:01 AM
They probably are doing that primarily to damage Japan. The idea might be that the people who enjoy Japanese art might copy it or want to copy their culture in their country. Sort of the idea with trading and capitalism with red china so that the Chinese people would reject communism for democracy with global capitalism. Instead they have communism with global capitalism. Thats what the liberal control freaks want here. No private property.

What liberals are trying to do to Japan is to force culture Change Japan making it woke Yup. As they did it with America/Canada. I do think still that Joe Biden doesn't stand a chance during the debates, he has being weak on the Covid,lockdowns. Trump/GOP meanwhile have being wanting to reopen America while the liberals wanted the lockdowns to last even longer.

They cant blame the 100 00 deaths on Trump while he asked the CDC to order and state govs to impose the lockdowns.

eleganz
06-04-2020, 07:30 PM

Clearly have not forgotten.

You chose to insert yourself.

And anytime, but bring your back pedaling shoes.