PDA

View Full Version : Touchless Biometrics from Princeton Identity Expanded to Support College/University Re-opening

PAF
06-01-2020, 05:27 PM
June 1, 2020

Princeton Identity (princetonidentity.com) is expanding its portfolio of touchless face and iris biometric technologies for the university market to provide a fast, safe and convenient way to provide high-assurance access to students, staff, and employees.

Many universities and colleges are looking for ways to re-open their campuses safely for the coming school year, the company says in an announcement, and its biometric readers can be used to secure single rooms, buildings, or in campus-wide systems.

“For many students, college is an away game, a real-life obstacle course to run without parental supervision in their transition to adulthood,” Princeton Identity Vice President of Business Development states.

Continue:

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202006/touchless-biometrics-from-princeton-identity-expanded-to-support-college-and-university-re-opening

PAF
06-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Cradle to grave, among other invasive things.

Anti Globalist
06-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Makes me happy I'm no longer in school anymore so I don't have to deal with this.