PDA

View Full Version : Why did the GOP Change their Logo in 2000? Satanic Symbol??

Created4
05-31-2020, 02:24 PM
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I just came across this.

Why Did The G.O.P. Turn the Stars on Their Logo Upside Down (https://fightingthetyranny.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/why-did-the-g-o-p-turn-the-stars-on-their-logo-upside-down/)

https://fightingthetyranny.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gop-stars.png

Very few have noticed, and sadly, very few even care, but the Republican party changed their logo in the year 2000 just as George W. Bush was entering the office. It is very subtle, however, very significant. The emblem of the G.O.P. has always been an elephant with three stars in a row at the top. While the elephant, stars, and even the colors are still present, one change has been done. The head of the star now points downward instead of upwards, causing many to question the move. It represents a pentagram now, which is strange considering the party claims Christian values and traditions. In fact, the last statistics I have seen, evangelical voters tend to be Republicans. Odd that the logo now represents anything but Christian values.

I, myself, am not a Republican nor Democrat, but have always wondered why the change? I noticed it a few years ago, asked about it, researched it, and then, like many, moved on. However, with this being another election cycle, I can’t help but revisit my original thought process of years ago and wonder why would a party, any party, make such a blatant change? Am I suggesting the party is in line with Satan? No, but they are using a symbol that is commonly associated with those that are.

“A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates.”

“The flaming star, which, when turned upside down, is the hieroglyphic sign of the goat of Black Magic, whose head may be drawn in the star, the two horns at the top, the ears to the right and left, the beard at the bottom. It is a sign of antagonism and fatality. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns.”

The timing of the change is somewhat odd as well. It was at a time when we had two candidates with connections to the secret society group, Skull and Bones, vying for the Presidency. Skull and Bones, the “fraternity on Yale University’s campus have been linked on many occasions to Satanism or the occult. The election was very close with John Kerry winning the popular vote, but Bush taking the White House on a contested vote count that came down to Florida. Everyone remembers the “hanging chad” show.

Here we are 16 years past the change to the parties logo, and no explanation has been given, and no mainstream media attention given to the apparent change. I heard one theory about how it was an accident from a graphic artist. I think it is clear to say that 16 years later, that theory can be debunked. If it was just a graphic design problem, it wouldn’t be used to this day. But it is.

The Republican Party is not the only one that has had this issue, though. In 2008 a picture of Hillary Clinton campaigning at a New Hampshire primary showed an American flag with all the stars on the flag pointing down. Are we seeing a transition in our political system giving allegiance to someone or something else? With the number of freedoms and liberties lost in the past 16 years, and at the rapid rate of tyranny we are experiencing, it is very possible, if not a given fact.

https://fightingthetyranny.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/hillary-stars.gif

Source (https://fightingthetyranny.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/why-did-the-g-o-p-turn-the-stars-on-their-logo-upside-down/).

jkr
05-31-2020, 02:34 PM
THE MILLENNIUM

RonZeplin
05-31-2020, 03:55 PM
The all new Satanic dubya GOP. :redflag:

Pauls' Revere
05-31-2020, 04:04 PM
I think of it as pointing upward but leaning to the left. Like the star is balancing on its right leg. But interesting that its a pentagram too.

CCTelander
05-31-2020, 04:34 PM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Anti Federalist
05-31-2020, 04:43 PM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

No shit...these rabbit holes serve as nothing but distractions.

Created4
05-31-2020, 05:37 PM
No $#@!...these rabbit holes serve as nothing but distractions.

Then don't read them and don't bother commenting!

The Luciferian symbols are prevalent throughout our culture, and part of the Illuminati secret societies. Understanding that is essential to understanding the events unfolding before our very eyes today.

The person who tipped me off to this was FBI Whistleblower Ted Gunderson, who mentioned it in one of his lectures before he died that I was watching today. He experienced all this first hand during his years in the FBI and afterward, and obviously did not consider them "distractions" but important enough to mention in his lectures.

Anti Federalist
05-31-2020, 06:07 PM
Then don't read them and don't bother commenting!

That's why I looked...you never know...

CCTelander
05-31-2020, 06:22 PM
No shit...these rabbit holes serve as nothing but distractions.

Exactly. In all likelihood the change to the stars resulted from nothing more sinister than the graphic designer slapping them on there and orienting them to the position he or she found most aesthetically pleasing.

Anti Globalist
05-31-2020, 06:25 PM
Never bothered why the stars were changed.

Krugminator2
05-31-2020, 06:34 PM
No $#@!...these rabbit holes serve as nothing but distractions.

Obviously, the GOP is trying to win over the important Satan worshiping voting bloc by sending a coded message.

And on a side note, I saw on a Youtube video that the world is flat like a pizza and vaccines make you 'tarded.