PDA

View Full Version : Is this all the prelude to making Michelle Obama President?

Created4
05-31-2020, 11:32 AM
Think about it, because it make some sense.

Biden has already said his VP will be a woman.

Now we have the black/white racial agenda peaking almost overnight, so I have seen some speculation that Biden will choose a black VP.

If that is the case, the only real viable black woman is Michelle Obama.

It would also make sense if Biden was never picked to be president. They will come up with an excuse for him to step down (or just outright eliminate him) and then Michelle becomes president. Hillary probably gets another high level cabinet post, or is chosen to be Michelle's VP.

I would have thought this a lot more far-fetched a few days ago, but given recent events this week, this actually makes more sense now...

Anti Globalist
05-31-2020, 11:40 AM
If Michelle Obama becomes president, I can easily see her being end game.

donnay
05-31-2020, 11:52 AM
Not with the problems her husband is in with all the wiretapping an incoming president.

It will be an unknown like they ushered in Bill Clinton in the 90's.

Look a some of the woman governors. There are 6.

AngryCanadian
05-31-2020, 11:54 AM
Not with the problems her husband is in with all the wiretapping an incoming president.

The wiretapping and Michael T. Flynn could impact badly on her chances i agree, not to mention the question on, China issues.

Created4
05-31-2020, 11:59 AM

Not if the current riots are planned to deflect attention from this. The investigations into Obama, unless he does actual hard time behind bars, will be viewed by the Left the same way the Right viewed the Trump Impeachment hearings: politically motivated with no substance.

shakey1
05-31-2020, 12:36 PM

Still, a lot of voters would eat this up... just another reason to make sure Biden doesn’t get elected.