PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "NEEDS" George Carlin Endorsement!!

sharedvoice
12-15-2007, 02:12 PM
OH, MAN.. THAT WOULD BE SOOOO FCKIN" SWEET! :cool:

Grandson of Liberty
12-15-2007, 02:13 PM
you know what else would be sweet? If we had a "misleading thread title" forum. That would be FRIGGIN AWESOME! :cool:

sharedvoice
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM
you know what else would be sweet? If we had a "misleading thread title" forum. That would be FRIGGIN AWESOME! :cool:

I didn't put NEEDS in the title? Woops! :p

Myerz
12-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Ya....change your title!

More like CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS????

winston_blade
Ron Paul endorsed George Carlin?

yongrel
ugh...

I am getting Celebrity Endorsement discussion fatigue.

greves
12-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Change title please. Just go to edit->advanced edit.

blakjak
12-15-2007, 02:16 PM
*bury*

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Ron Paul endorsed George Carlin?

Imagine at the press conference on 12/17:

RP: "I would just like to announce a very important endorsement."

*cheers*

RP: "I will be endorsing George Carlin."

*reluctant laughter*

RP: "....."

*silence*

RP: "...I think he's funny."

sharedvoice
12-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Calm down hardchargers... Title has been updated. Sorry about any confusion. :P

vegetarianrpfan
12-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Not everyone knows George Carlin, and not everyone "approves" of him (atheist, etc.) There are many better endorsements we could try to get.

----------------------------------
Libertarian Girl
http://www.libertariangirl.com

BuddyRey
12-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Not everyone knows George Carlin, and not everyone "approves" of him (atheist, etc.) There are many better endorsements we could try to get.

What's there not to approve of? One would be surprised how many people take George Carlin's work as Gospel truth, and his fans are very devoted. In fact, the more I think of it, the more George Carlin reminds me of RP himself!

MS0453
12-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Carlin neither votes nor believes in the system. I'm not sure what the deal is with his name popping up so much lately.

1town
12-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Just watched Jersey Girl yesterday -.- I love George Carlin, I'm looking forward to his new show.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Carlin neither votes nor believes in the system. I'm not sure what the deal is with his name popping up so much lately.

i think it's because he speaks with true passion about how corrupt and in control of our lives the government is. That's what we're sick of and thats why alot of us like ron paul.

1town
12-15-2007, 02:54 PM
i think it's because he speaks with true passion about how corrupt and in control of our lives the government is. That's what we're sick of and thats why alot of us like ron paul.
He also likes to talk about pussyfarts.

OReich
12-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Wait wait wait, someone clear this up for me. Did George Carlin endorse Ron Paul?

gerryb
12-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Wait wait wait, someone clear this up for me. Did George Carlin endorse Ron Paul?

No, he didn't. But there are some youtube videos with Ron Paul's name in the title and George Carlin speaking.

I posted this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEkXd8xSCI to myspace, and people who haven't responded to any of my other Ron Paul bulletins reposted it. THAT is how you get the word out. It's too bad the message put i nthe black spaces of that video aren't a little bit better/more professional. I would have prefered just direct quotes from the slim jims or etc. nice bullet points... Here is another video, but this one wasn't as popular because Carlin wasn't in the video, just speaking over it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIECyzf4YM

So what if George Carlin doesn't endorse Ron Paul? George Carlin's message is similar, and associating their names will get Carlin supporters interested in Ron Paul.