PDA

View Full Version : Trump Reveals He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine - Murdoch Puppet Cavuto Freaks

Created4
05-18-2020, 07:32 PM
Love him or hate him, you've got to admit Trump really knows how to play the media! :D

Neil Cavuto Shocked By Doctor Who Calls Hydroxychloroquine ‘Potentially Life-Saving’ (https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/05/18/neil-cavuto-shocked-by-doctor-who-calls-hydroxychloroquine-potentially-life-saving/)

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto offered strident criticism of President Donald Trump after he told reporters that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as a prophylactic against coronavirus.

“I cannot stress enough: This will kill you,” he said, of patients in a “risky population.”

But Cavuto seemed taken aback moments later when he interviewed a doctor who said while the drug might not be good for some, “it may be beneficial and potentially life-saving for others,” and that people should consult their doctors.

tfurrh
05-18-2020, 07:40 PM
I think he injects it....like a disinfectant.

oyarde
05-18-2020, 07:50 PM
I think he injects it....like a disinfectant.

All I have to do is rub it on like white kids do sun screen .

dannno
05-18-2020, 08:21 PM
25% of doctors think that giving Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients is a good idea, so it's not like they are all getting brainwashed with the MSM nonsense.

In fact, it turns out there are A LOT of doctors and nurses in this country who are taking it as a prophylactic against COVID-19.

This, like everything else, is going to backfire on the MSM.

dannno
05-18-2020, 08:57 PM
1:36:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzvTRLJBtf0

parocks
05-18-2020, 11:10 PM
The big French study - 3295 with covid - who have gotten hydroxychloroquine + zpack for 3+ days - only 17 have died. There are nursing homes in the US where there are 32 patients with covid and 13 die.

Hydroxychloroquine works, and there are other things that work as well. The WHO really doesn't it when cheap meds work.

HCQ costs like 31 cents a pill. If it's dangerous, why has it been FDA approved for over 60 years? They give it to people, or they used to, in order to prevent malaria. Prevent. Prescribed to prevent malaria. And it works to prevent death. Why shouldn't it be prescribed to prevent covid. It works to prevent malaria, it helps to prevent death from covid. It seems to me that it definitely could work to prevent covid. And if it's FDA approved, it certainly has to be seen as safe. If someone doesn't think that it's safe enough, maybe covid isn't really all that harmful? You wouldn't be bitching about the the side effects of an FDA approved drug if the thing it's intended to prevent is really all that serious, right?

The WHO has been trying to bribe Madagascar which has developed a cheap and easy prevent / treat drink. They offered, according to the President of Madagascar, $20 Million to poison their formula.

parocks
05-18-2020, 11:11 PM
25% of doctors think that giving Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients is a good idea, so it's not like they are all getting brainwashed with the MSM nonsense.

In fact, it turns out there are A LOT of doctors and nurses in this country who are taking it as a prophylactic against COVID-19.

This, like everything else, is going to backfire on the MSM.

Does anything really backfire on the MSM? They dig themselves into a big hole and they just dig twice as hard.

dannno
05-18-2020, 11:36 PM
The big French study - 3295 with covid - who have gotten hydroxychloroquine + zpack for 3+ days - only 17 have died. There are nursing homes in the US where there are 32 patients with covid and 13 die.

Hydroxychloroquine works, and there are other things that work as well. The WHO really doesn't it when cheap meds work.

HCQ costs like 31 cents a pill. If it's dangerous, why has it been FDA approved for over 60 years? They give it to people, or they used to, in order to prevent malaria. Prevent. Prescribed to prevent malaria. And it works to prevent death. Why shouldn't it be prescribed to prevent covid. It works to prevent malaria, it helps to prevent death from covid. It seems to me that it definitely could work to prevent covid. And if it's FDA approved, it certainly has to be seen as safe. If someone doesn't think that it's safe enough, maybe covid isn't really all that harmful? You wouldn't be bitching about the the side effects of an FDA approved drug if the thing it's intended to prevent is really all that serious, right?

The WHO has been trying to bribe Madagascar which has developed a cheap and easy prevent / treat drink. They offered, according to the President of Madagascar, $20 Million to poison their formula.

The left is currently delighted with glee, they think Trump is "poisoning" himself. They are really that dumb.

dannno
05-18-2020, 11:36 PM
Does anything really backfire on the MSM? They dig themselves into a big hole and they just dig twice as hard.

It's all going to backfire at once, in one of the most spectacular ways imaginable.

Danke
05-19-2020, 04:38 AM
Chris Cuomo (https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/chris-cuomo) said there’s a reason President Donald Trump (https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/donald-trump) claimed on Monday that he’s taking the anti-malarial drug (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus_n_5ec2f07dc5b676044102ffaf) hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus: (https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/coronavirus) Distraction.
The drug hasn’t been approved to prevent the infection or to treat it, and critics were quick to both slam Trump for taking it and warn that others who follow suit could face real dangers. But the CNN host said all of that’s irrelevant. By talking up the drug, Trump could avoid answering other questions, including how to reopen safely.
“Don’t take the bait,” Cuomo warned. “Let’s stay focused on what matters. We have to reopen, but we have to do it the right way. How? That question remains unanswered.”
At one point, Cuomo suggested that Trump may not even be taking the drug, just claiming that he was because “it’s a fight that he can win, and that the media will take on and that his opponents may take on, and it’s all a beautiful distraction.”
Then, Cuomo played a clip of Trump announcing that he was on the drug.
“I’m telling you ― it’s a winning argument for him,” Cuomo said before launching into impressions of both Trump’s supporters and his critics:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris-cuomo-trump-hydroxychloroquine-094854915.html

donnay
05-19-2020, 05:19 AM
If it was as dangerous as they (Fake media, Fauci et al, and Democrats) say, they should all be delighted President Trump is taking it, rather than going apoplectic with rage at fact that the President's doctor put him on hydroxychloroquine.

Anti Globalist
05-19-2020, 08:05 AM
Hydroxycholorquine seems to be working pretty well. Meanwhile Remdesivir isn't having the desired effect that the MSM hoped it would. It costs 10X more than hydroxycholorquine. It's to be expected when you try to push corporate medicine.

donnay
05-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Hydroxycholorquine seems to be working pretty well. Meanwhile Remdesivir isn't having the desired effect that the MSM hoped it would. It costs 10X more than hydroxycholorquine. It's to be expected when you try to push corporate medicine.

Let's see:

Hydroxychloroquine cost $0.60 a pill

Remdesivir cost: $1,000 a dose.

sparebulb
05-19-2020, 09:31 AM
I think that we would all be really surprised with what drugs our leaders are prescribed for what reasons.

But we will never be told.

That is why the President travels with his own toilet and the contents are withheld for national security.

Working Poor
05-19-2020, 11:32 AM
The left is currently delighted with glee, they think Trump is "poisoning" himself. They are really that dumb.

The MSN thinks we are stupid although they have made huge effort to dumb us down it doesn't work on everyone. It does look like they believe their own BS that is very stupid..

Anti Globalist
05-19-2020, 11:41 AM
Wonder if Pelosi is taking medicinal vodka.

Working Poor
05-19-2020, 11:58 AM
I just made a batch of quinine syrup using grapefruit it is an old family recipe. I have been taking sublingal zinc along with it. I mix my syrup in with club soda and a squeeze of lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit. it is pretty good.

I made a batch for a friend of mine who has Lyme disease and made some for myself along with it. He is very upset that the doctor did not prescribe HCQ for him when he first contracted the disease. The friend has been extremely sick for almost a year and is having a really hard time of it. For about 6months he could hardly stand up and was very frail and mentally foggy. He says he thinks he maybe getting better. I also encourage hi to get out in the sun for a little while each day. He does seem to be having less neurological symptoms and he is more cognitive he is getting angry about the medical industrial complex which of course I support. :)

Cleaner44
05-19-2020, 11:59 AM
Let's see:

Hydroxychloroquine cost $0.60 a pill

Remdesivir cost: $1,000 a dose.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

jkob
05-19-2020, 12:19 PM
noooooooooooooo you have to take some overpriced proprietary drug that the pharmaceutical companies can get rich off, this isnt fair!!!!!!!!!!

parocks
05-19-2020, 12:41 PM

It makes no sense to me that FDA Approved for over 60 years doesn't cut through. "Oh, you're going to Asia? Here, take HCQ so you don't get malaria." That doesn't cut through. Maybe, maybe there aren't the kind of studies that the FDA likes that show it's going to work great. But this drug has been used for a lot of things for a lot of years. Not just malaria, but also lupus and arthritis.

It's pretty insane to read MSM articles about this. Articles contain 2 paragraphs.

1) It's reckless to prescribe HCQ, because there are so many people who really really need it for so many things, like lupus and arthritis, and if it's prescribed for the covid, the people that need this won't be able to get it.

and then right after that

2) It's deadly toxic poison, that person took the fish parasite aquarium version and died. (that was an overdose by the way, that fish cleaner stuff was the same stuff, but you can't just guess how much to take, they took 10 times as much. Dose is 500 mg, not 5000 mg - a teaspoon.)

It's so helpful, you can't deprive others of it, and it's deadly poison.

You also can read about how as early as 1889, people were using the very similar quinine for the Russian Flu. Today, those scumbag bribed 4 lies "journalists" chuckle about that. But if you read old books on google or elsewhere, you'll see many doctors saying "quinine works to prevent flu".

A flame thrower can kill an animal and burn down a tree. If someone points out, very loudly, that the flame thrower can kill an animal, and then argues that the flame thrower is therefore an animal killer, not a plant killer, that person is wrong. It may very well be that quinine, and chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine does a thing, or an number of things, and those things that it/they do, can prevent, treat or cure a wide variety of different things. If what HCQ and Quinine do is to raise the endosomal pH, and if viruses need a lower pH to thrive, and if parasites need a lower pH to thrive, and if cancer needs a lower pH, it's possible that HCQ can fix a lot of problems.

It seems pretty clear to me that there is way too much lies 4 bribes going on right now.

RonZeplin
05-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Millions of Americans are addicted to the Quinine, aka Tonic Water.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Tonic_water_uv.jpg

TheCount
05-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Does morbid obesity cause a high risk of issues with hydroxychloroquine?

parocks
05-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Wonder if Pelosi is taking medicinal vodka.

The value of good old fashioned alcohol seems to be a mystery.

The lies 4 bribes doctors would probably admit that if you poured vodka on your hands, it would work as a hand sanitizer. And if you poured vodka on counters, it would kill corona virus.

But the lies 4 bribes doctors seem to do anything to avoid saying that alcohol could also kill covid that's in your mouth, in your throat, or elsewhere in the body. They then prattle on with their "alcoholism bad" story.

Bars are closed, bars sell alcohol, alcohol does kill germs. I'd want to hear a lot more about that. But they don't want to tell you about that.

Why can't I go to the supermarket, go to the antiviral section and buy a case of antiviral things? Problem solved. Why can't I do that. Why do I have to sort through lies to get to the truth about antivirals, and why can't supermarkets make it easy?

parocks
05-19-2020, 12:54 PM
It's all going to backfire at once, in one of the most spectacular ways imaginable.

I spend a whole lot more time over with the Qanons on 8kun, than here, so I'm familiar with the theories about "and then, all at once, everything is great"

Danke
05-19-2020, 12:55 PM

Why, are you thinking about starting to use it?

RonZeplin
05-19-2020, 01:04 PM
. They then prattle on with their "alcoholism bad" story.

:info: Alcoholism is OK, as long as you quit drinking if you have a problem with the boozing. :bulb:

parocks
05-19-2020, 03:55 PM
:info: Alcoholism is OK, as long as you quit drinking if you have a problem with the boozing. :bulb:

Their priorities are bizarre.

If drinking alcohol can kill the covid germ, shouldn't killing the covid germ be priority 1?

First, worry about the covid germ and then, worry about alcoholism.

But they don't do that.

They seem to be saying something like "We have a great plan and you have to listen to us. It's a great plan and don't complain. We wreck the economy. We hire people to follow you around and track you. If you're sick, we throw you in a nursing home with old people. You did and the old people that we infect by our actions die. We congratulate ourselves when you all die. We do nothing at all to treat you except ventilators, which make you worse. We tell you that there are no treatments even when pubmed is full of potential treatments, and instead of telling you that something doesn't work, we tell you it hasn't been tested, as if that meant that it didn't work. We tell you to wait for an expensive vaccine which almost certainly will not have been tested as safe, as HCQ has."

Those people all really really suck.

eleganz
05-19-2020, 04:28 PM
I saw an AP headline saying Trump is taking malaria drug for corona virus. Although its true that its a malaria drug, we all know the game the MSM is playing.

US presidents receive the best treatments at the time. All of a sudden they;

A) don't the American people to know how a president is being treated
B) don't want Americans receiving the same treatment

So much for transparency and something something democracy and something something darkness.

dannno
05-19-2020, 04:29 PM
It makes no sense to me that FDA Approved for over 60 years doesn't cut through. "Oh, you're going to Asia? Here, take HCQ so you don't get malaria." That doesn't cut through. Maybe, maybe there aren't the kind of studies that the FDA likes that show it's going to work great. But this drug has been used for a lot of things for a lot of years. Not just malaria, but also lupus and arthritis.

It's pretty insane to read MSM articles about this. Articles contain 2 paragraphs.

1) It's reckless to prescribe HCQ, because there are so many people who really really need it for so many things, like lupus and arthritis, and if it's prescribed for the covid, the people that need this won't be able to get it.

and then right after that

2) It's deadly toxic poison, that person took the fish parasite aquarium version and died. (that was an overdose by the way, that fish cleaner stuff was the same stuff, but you can't just guess how much to take, they took 10 times as much. Dose is 500 mg, not 5000 mg - a teaspoon.)

It's so helpful, you can't deprive others of it, and it's deadly poison.

You also can read about how as early as 1889, people were using the very similar quinine for the Russian Flu. Today, those scumbag bribed 4 lies "journalists" chuckle about that. But if you read old books on google or elsewhere, you'll see many doctors saying "quinine works to prevent flu".

A flame thrower can kill an animal and burn down a tree. If someone points out, very loudly, that the flame thrower can kill an animal, and then argues that the flame thrower is therefore an animal killer, not a plant killer, that person is wrong. It may very well be that quinine, and chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine does a thing, or an number of things, and those things that it/they do, can prevent, treat or cure a wide variety of different things. If what HCQ and Quinine do is to raise the endosomal pH, and if viruses need a lower pH to thrive, and if parasites need a lower pH to thrive, and if cancer needs a lower pH, it's possible that HCQ can fix a lot of problems.

It seems pretty clear to me that there is way too much lies 4 bribes going on right now.

I've been drinking at least one gin and tonic nightly for the quinine.

dannno
05-19-2020, 04:30 PM

I don't think so, but then again, if Dr. Nancy Pelosi had bothered to look at a BMI chart before she made that statement she would have realized how foolish it sounds.

Trump is about 70 lbs. short of being morbidly obese.

RonZeplin
05-19-2020, 04:41 PM
I've been drinking at least one gin and tonic nightly for the quinine.

i'm hardcore just the quinine tonic water & a lemon twist, no booze to dilute the effects.

sparebulb
05-19-2020, 05:30 PM
I haven't had tonic water for many years, but I bought a bottle the other night. It blew all over the place when I opened it and was unpleasantly surprised with how hard it was to mop up from the floor and countertop. It is really sticky/slimy.

I kind of like the taste, though.

dannno
05-19-2020, 05:52 PM
I haven't had tonic water for many years, but I bought a bottle the other night. It blew all over the place when I opened it and was unpleasantly surprised with how hard it was to mop up from the floor and countertop. It is really sticky/slimy.

I kind of like the taste, though.

They tend to be pretty sweet at around 35g of sugar per serving (Canada Dry)

I found a "light" version that is only 3g of sugar (although it says 10g of carbs, still not bad) and has erythritol. Tastes great, better than the Canada Dry.

Stay away from the light versions that have artificial sweeteners. Looks like Zevia makes a version with stevia, that would be a good option too.

Anti Globalist
05-19-2020, 06:06 PM
Bet all of our politicians are taking hydroxychloroquine behind the scenes. No way in hell are they taking any corporate medicine.

Anti Federalist
05-19-2020, 07:47 PM
I wonder why all the Marxist assholes are freaking out over this.

I mean, if they all hate Trump so much, and they truly believe this is a deadly drug and worthless treatment, wouldn't they be encouraging Trump to take it?

Brian4Liberty
05-19-2020, 10:57 PM
I wonder why all the Marxist assholes are freaking out over this.

I mean, if they all hate Trump so much, and they truly believe this is a deadly drug and worthless treatment, wouldn't they be encouraging Trump to take it?

TDS is a hell of a drug.

CaptainAmerica
05-19-2020, 11:02 PM
Love him or hate him, you've got to admit Trump really knows how to play the media! :D

Neil Cavuto Shocked By Doctor Who Calls Hydroxychloroquine ‘Potentially Life-Saving’ (https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/05/18/neil-cavuto-shocked-by-doctor-who-calls-hydroxychloroquine-potentially-life-saving/)

Neil Cavutos head is a planet. Also, Neil is a fraud

Anti Globalist
05-20-2020, 08:10 AM
I wonder why all the Marxist $#@!s are freaking out over this.

I posed this exact question on Facebook. Got a bunch of liberals telling me that they are legitmately happy that hes taking it and hoping he gets sick. Least they were being honest instead of trying to play it off that they cared about his health.

parocks
05-20-2020, 06:37 PM
i'm hardcore just the quinine tonic water & a lemon twist, no booze to dilute the effects.

I've been drinking bitter lemon. It's tonic water, with quinine, and also has lemon juice, and I've been drinking I'd say a lot of it. I like it, never really heard of it before all this, wouldn't be drinking it if I didn't like it, I'm not that worried, but if I like it, and if I'd be drinking something, why not this, it's got quinine. And it's under a buck a liter, so it seems cheap to me. Lemon also has antiviral properties.

dannno
05-22-2020, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the tip, Julian!!

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1263940842374541321

parocks
05-23-2020, 12:31 AM
Pretty big news out of India.

They've been using Hydroxychloroquine to prevent covid.

It's been working pretty well. 3 new studies show that it works, not perfectly, but better than nothing, to prevent covid.

And, in India, they've just expanded the categories of people who are to get HCQ to prevent covid.

https://theprint.in/health/hcq-breakthrough-icmr-finds-its-effective-in-preventing-coronavirus-expands-its-use/427583/

HCQ breakthrough: ICMR finds it’s effective in preventing coronavirus, expands its use
Three studies find that hydroxychloroquine reduces chances of contracting Covid, so ICMR allows more frontline workers to take it as a preventive drug.

"The advisory suggests surveillance workers, paramilitary and police personnel, as well as medical staff working in non-Covid hospitals and blocks to start consuming the pill as “preventive therapy”.

ICMR had issued an advisory to begin using HCQ in March, but it had drawn criticism for lacking scientific evidence that the drug works against the novel coronavirus."

In the US, the big thing now, especially in states with Democrat Governors, is to throw people with covid into nursing homes, Whitmer in Michigan is becoming an expert at this. She just sent a crazy 20 year old with covid into a nursing home where he beat up a 75 year old who actually lived there. Also, what is extremely common is to seemingly do absolutely nothing to keep the people who work in the nursing homes from getting sick.

In India, they've been having the workers who work closely with covid folks and at risk folks take HCQ. They should be doing that in the US. Use to prevent covid in nursing homes. Definitely have the workers take it.

Another story.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/govt-expands-use-of-anti-malaria-drug-to-curb-transmission/story-OLcIsC5PZSZTLjXWGoyf8M.html

Govt expands use of hydroxychloroquine to curb transmission of Covid-19

dannno
05-23-2020, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the tip, Julian!!

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1263940842374541321

Here is the whole video of the Dr. Drew interview, he completely demolishes the reporter.

https://www.foxla.com/video/685595

Lurk
05-23-2020, 01:02 PM

I do the same, and also drop in a dissolvable tablet with 1000mg Vitamin C. I can really feel my immune system getting bolstered with every drink

Firestarter
05-27-2020, 09:53 AM
Why oh why would President Donald push anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the far from fatal “novel” coronavirus?!? Some “conspiracy theorists” say it’s because Trump owns a stake in French pharma giant Sanofi, which manufacturers hydroxychloroquine!
Or should we put our trust in big pharma (forget about vitamin C that has no adverse side effects)?!?

Maybe more interesting is that Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company of major Trump donor Ken Fisher.

But then again Trump isn’t the most interesting crook in the Trump administration - that would be long-time Rothschild banker Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who once chaired Invesco (check out Invesco!).
Invesco owns a stake in both Sanofi and Mylan (that also produces hydroxychloroquine): https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/trump-has-small-financial-interest-in-french-pharma-giant-that-makes-hydroxychloroquine-report-5118801.html

Wilbur’s Invesco was also a business partner of none other than Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In March 2017, it was reported that Kushner Companies, RFR Realty and LIVWRK are buying out their partner Invesco in Dumbo Heights in a $600 million deal.
In 2013, Kushner, RFR, LIVWRK and Invesco partnered in buying the former Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings for $375 million. Reportedly Invesco owned 90% of the equity stake at the time: https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/30/kushner-led-group-buying-invesco-out-of-dumbo-heights/

In November 2017, Ross confirmed in writing that he had divested everything he promised, but... he was lying.
Ross still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco and call options in the Sun Bancorp bank, but only the next month Ross got rid of his interests in both. Invesco stock rose during this period: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&p=5984#p5984

Voluntarist
06-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Per registered decision (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541228-Bryan-does-this-site-reject-traditional-morality-and-Christian-teachings&p=6888638&viewfull=1#post6888638), member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?33245-TheTexan) (respect his authoritah (https://youtu.be/PaKjRMMU9HI)) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541228-Bryan-does-this-site-reject-traditional-morality-and-Christian-teachings&p=6888539&viewfull=1#post6888539)

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.

RPtotheWH
06-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Why oh why would President Donald push anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the far from fatal “novel” coronavirus?!? Some “conspiracy theorists” say it’s because Trump owns a stake in French pharma giant Sanofi, which manufacturers hydroxychloroquine!
Or should we put our trust in big pharma (forget about vitamin C that has no adverse side effects)?!?

Maybe more interesting is that Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company of major Trump donor Ken Fisher.

But then again Trump isn’t the most interesting crook in the Trump administration - that would be long-time Rothschild banker Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who once chaired Invesco (check out Invesco!).
Invesco owns a stake in both Sanofi and Mylan (that also produces hydroxychloroquine): https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/trump-has-small-financial-interest-in-french-pharma-giant-that-makes-hydroxychloroquine-report-5118801.html

Wilbur’s Invesco was also a business partner of none other than Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In March 2017, it was reported that Kushner Companies, RFR Realty and LIVWRK are buying out their partner Invesco in Dumbo Heights in a $600 million deal.
In 2013, Kushner, RFR, LIVWRK and Invesco partnered in buying the former Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings for $375 million. Reportedly Invesco owned 90% of the equity stake at the time: https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/30/kushner-led-group-buying-invesco-out-of-dumbo-heights/

In November 2017, Ross confirmed in writing that he had divested everything he promised, but... he was lying.
Ross still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco and call options in the Sun Bancorp bank, but only the next month Ross got rid of his interests in both. Invesco stock rose during this period: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&p=5984#p5984

Breaking: Rich people own parts of rich companies! More at 11

donnay
06-09-2020, 09:38 AM
EXCLUSIVE: The Lancet Study on Hydroxychloroquine Was a COMPLETE FRAUD – The Authors are Linked to the Pharmaceutical Industry and People Died Because of Their Lies!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-lancet-study-hydroxychloroquine-complete-fraud-authors-linked-pharmaceutical-industry-people-died-lies/

Trump was right again.

Firestarter
07-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Breaking: Rich people own parts of rich companies! More at 11
One of the reported symptoms of COVID-19 is the decrease of the oxygen level in the blood of the patients, preceding the complete collapse of their health....
One of the promoted treatments for COVID-19 is anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Some people (relatively many Africans) have a hereditary disorder that breaks apart red blood cells that makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.
Most of these patients can live with this condition without problems.

Unless they get one of about 40 medical drugs that can make this disorder worsen rapidly, making the oxygen shortage severe and acute, this can even be lethal.
The worst of these (potentially lethal) drugs are those for malaria like hydroxychloroquine!

However, HCQ was a long time ago identified to be one of the drugs (3) that cause severe damage to erythrocytes in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency [the hereditary disorder I’m discussing in this article].

1-2 days after the start of such treatment a very severe clinical picture with weakness, dizziness, respiratory distress and signs of organ damage develops. https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/06/covid-the-patients-with-severe-oxygen-shortage/

dannno
07-10-2020, 12:42 PM
One of the reported symptoms of COVID-19 is the decrease of the oxygen level in the blood of the patients, preceding the complete collapse of their health....
One of the promoted treatments for COVID-19 is anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Some people (relatively many Africans) have a hereditary disorder that breaks apart red blood cells that makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.
Most of these patients can live with this condition without problems.

Unless they get one of about 40 medical drugs that can make this disorder worsen rapidly, making the oxygen shortage severe and acute, this can even be lethal.
The worst of these (potentially lethal) drugs are those for malaria like hydroxychloroquine!

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/06/covid-the-patients-with-severe-oxygen-shortage/

This is complete bullshit, latest study shows HCQ reduces the fatality rate by about 50%.

The fake studies promoted by the media were being used to downplay the effectiveness and promote expensive Big Pharma drugs.

Nobody is making money off a pill that costs about the same as generic Tylenol. You spam so much bullshit information on this forum it is freaking amazing.

Firestarter
07-11-2020, 09:08 AM
This is complete bullshit, latest study shows HCQ reduces the fatality rate by about 50%.
I think that Jon Rappoport is one of the very few that writes good articles on the COVID-19 “pandemic”...
Here are some excerpts from one of Rappoport’s sources...

This hereditary trait is particularly common among ethnic groups living in areas with malaria. The modified G6PD gene offers advantages in the tropics. It makes its carriers resistant to malaria pathogens. However, G6PD deficiency is also dangerous if those affected come into contact with certain substances found in, for example, field beans, currants, peas and a number of medicines.
These include acetylsalicylic acid, metamizole, sulfonamides, vitamin K, naphthalene, aniline, malaria drugs and nitrofurans. The G6PD deficiency then leads to a disruption of the biochemical processes in the red blood cells and – depending on the dose – to mild to life-threatening haemolysis.
The debris of the burst erythrocytes subsequently leads to microemboli, which block small vessels throughout the organs. What had caused the illness and death of the young man from Nigeria remained unclear at the time.

I looked at the drugs that can cause severe hemolysis in G6PD deficiency and got really scared. One of the substances that is called very dangerous in all forms of this enzyme deficiency is the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
(…)
In a chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine study by Oxford University (NCT04303507) with a planned 40,000 participants, the risk of G6PD deficiency is also not mentioned. In another large study by the Pentagon, though, there is an explicit warning to exclude G6PD deficiency patients from the study.
The following graph, based on information from the WHO database, shows how many studies on Covid-19 and HCQ have been initiated – and how few of them take enzyme deficiency into account.
https://off-guardian.org/wp-content/medialibrary/wodarg-graph-500x469.jpg
https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/13/covid19-a-case-for-medical-detectives/

Firestarter
08-08-2020, 09:08 AM
How peculiar, the hydroxychloroquine that is promoted for COVID-19 treatment appears to lower sperm and testosterone levels and cause abnormal changes to the sex organ in male rats. These adverse effects were permanent!
This couldn’t possibly be THE motive for pushing this for a treatment could it (couldn’t find a freely viewable version of the complete report)?

Chloroquine phosphate and its analogue hydroxychloroquine are used on long term basis as anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of a multitude of chronic diseases. In the present work the dose of the drug was calculated and given to albino rats in the usual low therapeutic regimen used in man. This work has shown that chloroquine depresses testosterone secretion in a progressive manner which increased the longer the duration of treatment, sperm count was also decreased, the percent of abnormal forms increased and the weight of the testes and accessory sex organ (epididymis, vas deference, seminal vesicle and prostate) was also reduced, these abnormalities did not return to the normal control figures, even after one month of discontinuation of the drug.

W.G. Nicola et al. – Plasma testosterone level and the male genital system after chloroquine therapy (1997): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9080720/

Danke
08-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Want some Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin?

https://trustedmedications.com

Orders take about a month to arrive.