PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny is Real – Pennsylvania Governor Threatens To Destroy any Business That Does Not Comply

PAF
05-13-2020, 07:47 AM
Tyranny is Real – Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Threatens To Destroy any Business That Does Not Comply With His Unilateral Dictates…

May 11, 2020

Comrade citizens, the Pennsylvania Ministry of COVID Compliance is threatening to destroy all small businesses that do not comply with the unilateral dictate of the state.

It is worth remembering these decrees are not laws; they have not been created by state representatives; there is no representation behind them; all of the rules and regulations are unilateral decrees by the state. Governor Tom Wolfe outlines his threat (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885389508116480):

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/tom-wolf-tweet.jpg

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885390212841472) Non-compliant counties won’t be eligible for federal stimulus discretionary funds. Instead, those funds will be allocated to counties working to stop the spread of #COVID19.

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885391085105152) Businesses should know that opening in counties that don’t abide by the law will potentially jeopardize their business liability insurance or the protections it provides.

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885391890518019) Dine-in restaurants that open in counties that have not been authorized to reopen will risk receiving a citation. These citations can ultimately lead to the loss of a restaurant’s liquor license.

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885392670666754) If your county reopens prematurely and you don’t feel comfortable returning to work, rest assured that the commonwealth will allow you to continue to receive unemployment compensation, even if your employer reopens.

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885393392082945) The dangers associated with #COVID19 may not be readily visible to all, but they are present. We are fighting a war that has taken the lives of too many people. And we’re winning. The politicians who are encouraging us to quit the fight are acting in a most cowardly way.

WOLFE: (https://twitter.com/GovernorTomWolf/status/1259885394788745216) I intend to keep fighting [my citizens]. And, I believe that the overwhelming majority of my fellow [democrat] Pennsylvanians intend to keep fighting it too. And with that [partisan] unity, I know we can win.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/comrade-coronavirus-12.jpg

Authorities empowered by the Pennsylvania Ministry will actively hunt down subversive citizens and forcibly detain them in the ongoing effort to build a new society where compliance will always provide the security you seek.

If wrong-thoughts or requests for arbitrary freedom continue to be expressed, it may become necessary for the Ministry to take enhanced enforcement action. Please do not put the Ministry in the position of having to make such decisions. Compliance is in your best interest and re-education facilities are costly to maintain.

Relax comrades, the Ministry is sensitive to your previous rights as we initiate our new, safer, society. The COVID Compliance Ministry appreciates good citizens who voluntarily participate in the rules of our new society. We will continue to reward good citizenship status with enhanced tax credits and social benefits allowing greater access to a safe COVID Compliant Society. A safer society; where the odds will always be in our favor.

A rogue citizen could put a compliant society at risk of infection. They may not just carry biologics they could carry a more alarming virus of wrong-thought against the interests of the state. Rogue citizens would be subversive to our new society.

Social Distancing or House Arrest?…. Details, comrades,… details.

The rebel alliance has noted that specifically random viral targeting appears much more prevalent in the regions where people formerly wore genitalia on their heads. There is a possibility this could be propaganda because there is not enough conclusive scientific data assembled to quantify the merit of this claim. Confirmation efforts remain ongoing.

In almost all regions of ministry control, furniture purchasing seems like one of the most potentially dangerous activities. Out of an abundance of caution these consumer hubs of activity have been shut-down; however, the Ministry is evaluating how the virus would respond if cans of vegetables were placed within the building.

According to the most extensive study conducted so far, commercial buildings with cans of vegetables appear to be the safest venue allowing congregation and proximity. It is unknown if moving canned foods and sandwiches into the furniture stores, or other less traveled venues, would transfer the benefits of virus mitigation. The Ministry has a teleconference with scientists and industry experts scheduled later this week to analyze this question.

In the interim, the Ministry would like to remind you the greatest danger is the type of purchasing you make. Large box retailers with dense populations are safe-spaces. Smaller business with less density are hazards; and houses of religious worship are death traps due to their propensity to promote the most critically dangerous activity of all, fellowship.

Because the literal health of our nations’ citizens are at risk, we must remain steadfast and resolved to keep all hospitals and patient facilities closed and at precipice of financial ruin.

Remember, we are all in this together; and to prove how critical this is to our society we must all stay apart.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/11/tyranny-is-real-pennsylvania-democrat-governor-threatens-to-destroy-any-business-that-does-not-comply-with-his-unilateral-dictates/

Anti Globalist
05-13-2020, 08:03 AM
I would hope that this guy doesn't win his reelection.

oyarde
05-13-2020, 08:59 AM
He should be forcibly removed at the end of a bayonet and incarcerated until dead

Anti Federalist
05-13-2020, 09:28 AM
Not just PA...keep PUSHING!

Gretchen Whitmer Targets 77-Year-Old Barber’s Livelihood, Strips Operating License ‘Without a Hearing’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/13/gretchen-whitmer-targets-77-year-old-barbers-livelihood-strips-operating-license-without-a-hearing/

Kyle Olson 13 May 2020

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is waging an increasingly high-profile battle against an elderly barber, and he appears to be winning in both the courts of law and public opinion.

Karl Manke, a 77-year-old from Owosso, reopened his shop after he was turned down for unemployment.

Amid the legal threats from Whitmer’s administration, he recently responded, “What are they going to give me? Life? I’ve got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I could care less.”

“As long as I have two hands and I’m capable of cutting hair, that’s my occupation,” Manke said. “That’s what I do. That’s what I’m going to continue to do.”

Manke addressed supporters outside his shop on Monday.

“I’d gone six weeks without a paycheck with no money coming in. I’ve been in this business 59 years…I’m 77. I’ve always worked,” he said.

“I’ve never looked for handouts. I don’t even know what they are. I had somebody call me and say why don’t you get on food stamps. I don’t want to get on food stamps. I want to work.”

“I came into this last Monday alone, thinking I’m going to swing in the wind alone,” he said. “I cannot believe the support that I’ve got,” he added to cheers, with some responding, “You are not alone!”

“It’s overwhelming,” he added, getting choked up.

Another day, Manke made it clear he was going to defy Whitmer’s orders.

He told radio host Steve Gruber he will only leave his shop “if they drag me out in the street or Jesus comes.”

Manke’s levity is a striking contrast to Whitmer’s attempts to appear tough.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: "These executive orders are not a suggestion. They're not optional. They're not helpful hints." pic.twitter.com/ImffRfwPyb

— The Hill (@thehill) May 11, 2020

When asked specifically about Manke defying her edicts, Whitmer responded, “I expect people to follow the law. These executive orders are not a suggestion. They’re not optional. They’re not helpful hints.”

Despite failing to obtain a restraining order against the barber on Monday, Whitmer’s administration is continuing to pursue him in court.

The AG said:

The Attorney General’s court action, filed on behalf of MDHHS, seeks to enforce the MDHHS Director’s Public Health Order that deemed Mr. Manke’s business an imminent danger to public health in light of the COVID 19 pandemic and directs him to immediately cease operations at his barbershop. The State is seeking to schedule a hearing as soon as possible.

The AG asserted Manke’s open business presents “clear public health dangers.”

After the close of business on Tuesday, Whitmer’s administration stripped Manke of his operating license, his attorney said.

“Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has suspended Karl’s license,” attorney David Kallman told radio host Steve Gruber.

“Not thinking about it, they’ve actually done it without a hearing, without any due process,” he added, saying the action took place some time after 5:00 p.m.

“It’s an unbelievable abuse of power,” Kallman said, arguing there’s no legal basis for the action.

“This is pure retribution by the governor’s office and by the AG. This is so petty and vindictive, it’s beyond the pale,” he told Gruber.

According Kallman, the AG claimed one of the reasons for the license suspension was because Manke was violating the temporary restraining order–which was never granted.

CCTelander
05-13-2020, 10:16 AM
Somebody needs to announce "consequences" for these tyrants, and make them stick.

"Our rights are not suggestions. They're not optional. They're not helpful hints. They are inalienable and absolute. Continue violating them at your peril."

acptulsa
05-13-2020, 10:33 AM
'About the Declaration there is a finality that is exceedingly restful. It is often asserted that the world has made a great deal of progress since 1776, that we have had new thoughts and new experiences which have given us a great advance over the people of that day, and that we may therefore very well discard their conclusions for something more modern. But that reasoning can not be applied to this great charter. If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with inalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final.

'No advance, no progress can be made beyond these propositions. If anyone wishes to deny their truth or their soundness, the only direction in which he can proceed historically is not forward, but backward toward the time when there was no equality, no rights of the individual, no rule of the people. Those who wish to proceed in that direction can not lay claim to progress. They are reactionary. Their ideas are not more modern, but more ancient, than those of the Revolutionary fathers.'--Calvin Coolidge

dean.engelhardt
05-13-2020, 01:01 PM
WOLFE: Non-compliant counties won’t be eligible for federal stimulus discretionary funds. Instead, those funds will be allocated to counties working to stop the spread of #COVID19.

WOLFE: Businesses should know that opening in counties that don’t abide by the law will potentially jeopardize their business liability insurance or the protections it provides.

1) A valid reason there should be no federal stimulus.
2) I thought business closure was an executive order, not a law. I don't remember legislative actions.

Sammy
05-13-2020, 01:31 PM
1776 will commence again!