PDA

View Full Version : T Minus 10 hours and NO CHANGE TO WIDGET ON RP2008.COM

Shaun
12-15-2007, 01:30 PM
URGENT Change needed! RonPaul2008.com. Bradley has conacted but no action so far....
See below for explanation.
Also and MAINLY we need a NEW TARGET up there. We are about to smash the 12M within minutes of midnight..
Please action.
Guys,
It's just hit me that something is different about the Ronpaul2008.com site than on Nov 5th. Based on my marketing radar going off the richter scale I know it's not trivial, else I wouldn't post.
On Nov 5th the "widget money counter" was the ONLY focus on that area of the site.
Updating on every refresh and auto every minute or so.
That's NOT the situation now and it needs to be as the "widget money counter" sets up a fascinating (for the viewer) "internet high.." as the total mounts.
As of 5 minutes ago, if you are on the RonPaul2008.com site, the "widget money counter" is shut down by other screens loading.
So, PROBLEM: "Widget money counter is now NOT a single point of focus on the home page"
SOLUTION: Change the set up of home page back to a duplicate or similar of NOV 5TH...in other words "make it all about the money, all the time, until say Tuesday or Wednesday of next week..

So, Please call whoever is in charge of the mainsite and get these suggestions over to them.Bradley in DC has done this but no confirmation on this thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54371 of action so far..
There is no time on this one. Please assist if you agree with my analysis. I wouldn't have posted to waste anyones time, I believe this is an important distinction...
WE WANT DONATORS "BUZZED.."
Please advise.
Thanks.
Shaun.

hawkeyenick
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
why would we move the goalpost before the touchdown?

LibertyEagle
12-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I know it is nerve-wracking, but I'll bet you that they will put up the new widget shortly before midnight. They know this is important. They're betting a lot on this day smashing all expectations.

bmcosti
12-15-2007, 01:42 PM
This has been a moving target. Each time they went past a marker. They bumped it up after we crossed the threashold.

r3volution
12-15-2007, 01:43 PM
omg omg omg omg , chill out . its not that big of a deal , it will still keep counting and is already mirrored on other sites . im sure it will be here also . you should not be on the campaign site watching it anyway ..

yongrel
12-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Good post. I have confidence that the campaign is on top of this, and I expect that many of us have sent emails similar to this to them.

andrewgreve
12-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Deep breaths....deep breaths...

Shaun
12-15-2007, 01:46 PM
OK guys, I'll relax for now.
But I'll be back in about three to four hours if this isn't done.
Thanks for the backup.
I just want this to be right....
I'll take deep breaths now....
Overexcited..

skinzterpswizfan
12-15-2007, 01:46 PM
They will probably change it closer to midnight, there may be many new visitors to his sight before in anticipation of the big day.

Mark Rushmore
12-15-2007, 01:47 PM
They will probably change it closer to midnight, there may be many new visitors to his sight before in anticipation of the big day.

If all my money wasn't in escrow till midnight - I'd bet you that they don't.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Shaun,
I just called them about locking it down so only the money widget showed tomorrow and Andrew said he would call the web team right then about it.

I know a lot of people have requested this. Hopefully, they will do it. I think they will.