PDA

View Full Version : Prayer answered!

Original_Intent
12-15-2007, 01:22 PM
OK folks I gotta tell you what just happened.

I haven't signed up for the Tea Party mostly because I wasn't sure I could do the full $100 - my wife made me promise after Nov 5th no more donations without her OK.

Well, we cut way back on Christmas, everything was looking good, and then the car broke down, $500. Ugh. I was thinking, well probably gonna have to wuss out and do $10, maybe $25 if I really sweet talk my wife.

Today there were two "bills" in the mail. I was like great, now what?

The first one was a $75 refund on our utility bill - we are on an equal pay plan and had overpaid throughout the year! Hooray!

The other one was a notice from our natural gas company - we also equal pay that and it was a notice that our monthly payment was dropping from $106 per month to $43 per month!!!

My wife OK'ed me for a full $100 tomorrow! Might be able to even kick in a bit more!!!

I am soooo happy! :D

Perry
12-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Woohoo!! Welcome to the party!!:):)

yongrel
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Life is good

wolv275
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Sounds like the misses run that place eh? (jk) I mean Hooray! :D

Melissa
12-15-2007, 01:26 PM

You must not have a misses becaue the men that usually want to keep thiers know this is the best way to do it hehe

DealzOnWheelz
12-15-2007, 01:27 PM
awesome

Original_Intent
12-15-2007, 01:31 PM
:D

Actually we team things pretty well. I jsut did the donation on november 5 without running it by her and it left us a little short when bills come around.

I have been married to her for 15 years - we are both pretty "libertarian" so we don't sweat "who is wearing the pants". :D

hillertexas
12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Original Intent,
I am a firm believer in signs.
And I think that was a sign. :)

DrRich
12-15-2007, 02:03 PM
OK folks I gotta tell you what just happened.

I haven't signed up for the Tea Party mostly because I wasn't sure I could do the full $100 - my wife made me promise after Nov 5th no more donations without her OK.

Well, we cut way back on Christmas, everything was looking good, and then the car broke down, $500. Ugh. I was thinking, well probably gonna have to wuss out and do $10, maybe $25 if I really sweet talk my wife.

Today there were two "bills" in the mail. I was like great, now what?

The first one was a $75 refund on our utility bill - we are on an equal pay plan and had overpaid throughout the year! Hooray!

The other one was a notice from our natural gas company - we also equal pay that and it was a notice that our monthly payment was dropping from $106 per month to $43 per month!!!

My wife OK'ed me for a full $100 tomorrow! Might be able to even kick in a bit more!!!

I am soooo happy! :D

This is why RP must become our next president.

Your passion inspires me.
thanks.

werdd
12-15-2007, 02:26 PM
tell you wife your donating rather she likes it or not! RAWR

Melissa
12-15-2007, 02:28 PM
tell you wife your donating rather she likes it or not! RAWR

Oh young men think tough now because when she walks in to your life this is not quite how it works

troyd1
12-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Actually we team things pretty well. I jsut did the donation on november 5 without running it by her and it left us a little short when bills come around.

I have been married to her for 15 years - we are both pretty "libertarian" so we don't sweat "who is wearing the pants".

It's not who wears the pants, it's who runs the zipper that counts!