PDA

View Full Version : How can we get the blimp on Drudge?

jonhowe
12-15-2007, 01:08 PM
It's one of the most read sites on earth as far as news go, and a picture on that page would go a LONG way.
I would imagine that drudge would we a Ron Paul fan, seeing as he's all paranoid about spying and microchipping.

We need it to show up at some event to warrant the front page show, though.
Any ideas from people? Any plans by the people running the blimp?

We have some mainstream media exposure already (CNN!) and that's awesome, but we can do better. We can get Drudge!

Lacrosseus
12-15-2007, 03:25 PM
It's one of the most read sites on earth as far as news go, and a picture on that page would go a LONG way.
I would imagine that drudge would we a Ron Paul fan, seeing as he's all paranoid about spying and microchipping.

We have some mainstream media exposure already (CNN!) and that's awesome, but we can do better. We can get Drudge!

Huckabee has been on the front page of Drudge all day... big red letters under his name 'Huckabee Slams 'arroogant Bush White House'.

Above Huckabee's picture ' Bill Clinton: Miracle is Hillary Wins Iowa'...

It seems to me, that a picture of the blimp flying over another candidates campaign rally would be controversial enough to make it on drudge.

Or, Dr. Paul making some controversial attack on Bush might to the trick.

MN Patriot
12-15-2007, 04:46 PM
What is so great about Drudge, anyway?

A few years ago he was hailed as an alternative to the old media, but most of his links goes to the mainstream media: AP, NBC, CBS, etc. Sure, he broke the Lewinsky scandal, but so what? He is just gathers news that the mainstream media wants you to see anyway.

The same could be said about Farah's WorldNetDaily, mostly links to the mainstream media.

Are there any TRULY independent internet news sources? CREDIBLE ones?

hard@work
12-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Crash it head on into him?

FreeTraveler
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Maybe if we drift in slow, he won't see us coming, and by the time he reacts, we'll already be on him.

Oh, you meant on his website? Nevermind.

MN Patriot
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I sent him a news tip about the blimp. Maybe he didn't hear about it yet.

pacelli
12-15-2007, 05:22 PM
I sent him a news tip on launch day as well, after the blimp was in the air. Maybe some more courteous and quick news tips would help. No cursing, no accusations. Just the facts if you make a tip.

troyd1
12-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I thought that I read that the blimp team was working on an exclusive deal with drudge to break the story?

Doc Dewey
12-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Drudge is anti Paul

He still has the Pimp for Paul BS on the site which is old non news.
No mention that Tucker dragged the Pimp and Hoes down to Vagas
to smear the campaign.

fedup100
12-15-2007, 09:38 PM

That's easy, just paint Ann Coulter's mug on the front of it, he is gaga for her!!:D

BeFranklin
12-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Drudge is anti Paul

He still has the Pimp for Paul BS on the site which is old non news.
No mention that Tucker dragged the Pimp and Hoes down to Vagas
to smear the campaign.

And pro-neocon.