PDA

View Full Version : Because Trump

susano
04-26-2020, 12:31 PM
I don't care what anyone thinks of Trump. Tell me there isn't a war on this guy.

Mike Coudrey

michaelcoudrey

UPDATE: @Twitter just suspended the account of the publicly traded biotech company AYTU BioScience that created a novel COVID-19 treatment approach utilizing UV light in the lungs that realDonaldTrump was talking about.

Mike Coudrey

michaelcoudrey

Wow. YouTube takes down biotech company’s video describing their novel UV light treatment for COVID-19 patients.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/twitter-suspends-account-biotech-company-testing-uv-light-treat-coronavirus

dannno
04-26-2020, 12:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv3Tu2jX0AEsMRl.jpg

susano
04-26-2020, 12:46 PM
NYT reporter got the company's Youtube video removed:

https://twitter.com/daveyalba/status/1253817423406542849 (corrected link)

(P.S. How to embed tweets?)

dannno
04-26-2020, 12:51 PM
NYT reporter got the company's Youtube video removed:

https://twitter.com/BSponheimer/status/1254261828533850112

(P.S. How to embed tweets?)

I like to put a link and an embed because some browsers have trouble with the embeds.

So what I do is paste the link just like you did, then on another line you put a [ TWEET ] tag, then copy that 16ish digit number from the twitter post and paste that (as plain text, remove link if it pastes as a link) between the other [ /TWEET ] tag.

[ TWEET ]1254261828533850112[ /TWEET ]

susano
04-26-2020, 01:13 PM
test

I can see the tweet tags^^^ (in edit) with my tweet number in between but it doesn't show up when I hit reply.

Created4
04-26-2020, 02:20 PM
I don't care what anyone thinks of Trump. Tell me there isn't a war on this guy.

Hopefully by taking the weekend off from those looooong press conferences will give him some time to reflect on what is really going on here, especially with Big Pharma.

He made some HUGE mistakes, especially in using Fauci, whom he must know now is tied into WHO and global elitist agenda....

vita3
04-26-2020, 02:30 PM
Trump went from talking about lowering drug prices & making the market more competitve for consumers..... to advertising & shilling for big Pharma for over a month now..

Plus forcing US Corportions to manufacture medical supplies

+ the crazy talk about forced vaccinations

WE ARE GETTING PLAYED.

AngryCanadian
04-26-2020, 02:32 PM
The same journalists and YT are willing to take down any videos on YT claiming that Vit C Cures the virus or makes you feel better.
They are heavily pushing an agenda for a vaccine.

dannno
04-26-2020, 03:03 PM
Trump went from talking about lowering drug prices & making the market more competitve for consumers..... to advertising & shilling for big Pharma for over a month now..

Hydroxychloroquine is a generic, big pharma won't make any money off of it. That is why the media attacked Trump for promoting it, attacked hyroxychloroquine and are now putting out fake studies showing it is ineffective.

Now Trump is promoting a new technology that can shine light into your lungs to kill the virus or mist hydrogen peroxide into your lungs.. and the media is attacking him relentlessly and saying he was telling people to drink bleach and inject lysol into their veins.

I think there is no doubt that you have it completely backwards.

vita3
04-26-2020, 03:15 PM
What about him hyping Gilead etc etc etc

This article says big pharmaceutical runs the WH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kyleherrig/trump-said-battle-big-pharma-instead-it-runs-white-house

susano
04-26-2020, 03:29 PM
What about him hyping Gilead etc etc etc

This article says big pharmaceutical runs the WH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kyleherrig/trump-said-battle-big-pharma-instead-it-runs-white-house

It's just about hopeless. Appointing people like Azar and the others that he has, I think, is his deferring to the idea of "the best people" and that being defined by experience. He may think he can use them to accomplish whatever he had or has in mind but they always end up controlling him. I also don't think he's playing anyone. He's just not informed (to put it nicely) and he's extremely gullible. The guy spent his life making real estate deals and chasing women, ffs. He has some good instincts but they're always overridden by the people with whom he surrounds himself, be that airhead daughter or more cunning and competent actors. That said, the point of my post is about Orange Man bad and how anything he says or dose - even when right - must be opposed and censored, even if that means going after the third parties like this medical tech company.

Anti Globalist
04-26-2020, 05:22 PM
Theres been a war on Trump the past 5 years.

tfurrh
04-26-2020, 05:26 PM
This guy has literally shut down the country. Told people who could work and who couldn't....stood silent while Christians were ticketed/arrested for preaching or attending church. My mind is blown that anyone here still supports him much less expects me to.

Created4
04-26-2020, 05:27 PM
It's just about hopeless. Appointing people like Azar and the others that he has, I think, is his deferring to the idea of "the best people" and that being defined by experience. He may think he can use them to accomplish whatever he had or has in mind but they always end up controlling him. I also don't think he's playing anyone. He's just not informed (to put it nicely) and he's extremely gullible. The guy spent his life making real estate deals and chasing women, ffs. He has some good instincts but they're always overridden by the people with whom he surrounds himself, be that airhead daughter or more cunning and competent actors. That said, the point of my post is about Orange Man bad and how anything he says or dose - even when right - must be opposed and censored, even if that means going after the third parties like this medical tech company.

What about this guy William N. Bryan that he trotted out there last week? I never heard of this guy before, and had no idea that Homeland Security had their own lab to test health-related products.

I need to research this more, but Bryan does NOT seem to be connected to Big Pharma, and that is a good sign. Of course, they were totally unprepared to face the media with their results, clearly not understanding how they were infringing upon the domain of Big Pharma and their MASSIVE negative PR campagin.

William N. Bryan assumed the role of Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology (DHS) on May 30, 2017. As the science and technology advisor to the DHS Secretary, Mr. Bryan leads the research, development, innovation and testing and evaluation activities in support of DHS operational components and first responders across the nation. Prior to joining S&T, Mr. Bryan was the President of ValueBridge International’s Energy Group in Reston, Virginia.

An Army veteran with 17 years of active military service and three years in the Virginia National Guard, Mr. Bryan brings a wealth of experience gained from multiple leadership roles in the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and Department of Defense (DoD).

Mr. Bryan served eight years with DOE, most recently as a Senior Advisor in the Office of International Affairs. There, he responded to pressing global energy challenges including energy security, market volatility and hazard/threat impacts. With his primary focus on Ukraine, he led several international delegations to help Ukraine overcome energy challenges, move toward energy independence and mitigate impacts from cyber events.

A former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration in DOE’s Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, Mr. Bryan worked with the National Security Council, other U.S. government agencies, private industry and international partners to enhance the security and resilience of the nation’s critical energy infrastructure. He also facilitated the reconstruction and recovery of damaged or disrupted energy systems from a variety of threats and hazards.

Prior to his DOE activities, he served for five years as the Director for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) in DoD’s Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, where he led all critical infrastructure and Defense Industrial Base (DIB)-related activities. He also advised DoD leadership on the relevance of current CIP and DIB capabilities, methodologies and technologies in support of military and civil homeland defense efforts deemed essential to national security.

Mr. Bryan holds a Master of Science in strategic intelligence from the Joint Military Intelligence College in Washington, D.C. He also graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in logistics systems management from Colorado Technical University in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Source (https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/william-n-bryan).

susano
04-26-2020, 05:47 PM
This guy has literally shut down the country. Told people who could work and who couldn't....stood silent while Christians were ticketed/arrested for preaching or attending church. My mind is blown that anyone here still supports him much less expects me to.

Nobody here expects anything of you, I'm sure. I made a post about politically motivated censorship.

tfurrh
04-26-2020, 05:53 PM
Nobody here expects anything of you, I'm sure. I made a post about politically motivated censorship.

Twitter suspends biosience
Trump suspends 1st amendment & non essential businesses

susano
04-26-2020, 05:54 PM
What about this guy William N. Bryan that he trotted out there last week? I never heard of this guy before, and had no idea that Homeland Security had their own lab to test health-related products.

I need to research this more, but Bryan does NOT seem to be connected to Big Pharma, and that is a good sign. Of course, they were totally unprepared to face the media with their results, clearly not understanding how they were infringing upon the domain of Big Pharma and their MASSIVE negative PR campagin.

Source (https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/william-n-bryan).

First I've heard of him (I don't watch the pressers). My first thought is it's astounding how many bureaucrats there are. My second being leery about his role in Ukraine. My third is that's good he doesn't have pharma connections.

Is he the guy that Trump was turning and speaking to about light therapy and disinfectants?

susano
04-26-2020, 05:58 PM
Twitter suspends biosience
Trump suspends 1st amendment

I'm very critical of Trump but please show where he did that - other than efforts to make it illegal for state institutions to boycott Israel (which is bad, no doubt). I blame Trump for giving a platform and ceding authority to global public "health", which provided cover for governors to go full Stalin or Hitler. Trump didn't lock anything down, though, governors and mayors (and even a judge) did.

Created4
04-26-2020, 05:59 PM
Is he the guy that Trump was turning and speaking to about light therapy and disinfectants?

Yep. Trump was so proud of him, but the media wasn't interested. And then of course they ripped him apart the next day, and he hasn't done a press conference since....

susano
04-26-2020, 06:02 PM
Yep. Trump was so proud of him, but the media wasn't interested. And then of course they ripped him apart the next day, and he hasn't done a press conference since....

I'm sure he'll be back. Lets hope it's to order every state to follow the Bill of Rights and open the fuck up.

Created4
04-26-2020, 06:05 PM
There's a lot to this light therapy, actually. I have an investigative reporter that's been studying it for about a month now, and I am hoping we can publish something on it soon.

There's a reason we don't get the flu during the summer months, and it's a lot more than just Vitamin D deficiency (although that's a big part of it.)

I think we have Thomas Edison to blame for part of this, as I think almost ALL of the artificial lighting contributes to this (fluorescent, incandescent, and LED).

I might actually go back to the old gas lanterns for next winter, as I suspect (but am still researching this) that this form of light from a flame offers the most full spectrum light needed when daylight becomes scare.

enhanced_deficit
04-26-2020, 06:18 PM

Plus forcing US Corportions to manufacture medical supplies

+ the crazy talk about forced vaccinations

WE ARE GETTING PLAYED.

Granted "follow the money" is a time tested axiom and his top donor is a globalist neocon, I'm still not convinced that media wing and GOPA wing are secretly in bed to play the gullible wing of public.
Unfortunately, purist folks like some GOA leaders didn't refrain from calling him a "fraud".

tfurrh
04-26-2020, 06:32 PM
I'm very critical of Trump but please show where he did that - other than efforts to make it illegal for state institutions to boycott Israel (which is bad, no doubt). I blame Trump for giving a platform and ceding authority to global public "health", which provided cover for governors to go full Stalin or Hitler. Trump didn't lock anything down, though, governors and mayors (and even a judge) did.

I was a bit tongue in cheek but saying you should follow state and local authorities, and then staying silent as states and local authorities do this crap is not looking good for him. Especially when he says he has ultimate authority over the states.

Point being is that this whole thing is bobo.

susano
04-26-2020, 06:48 PM
I was a bit tongue in cheek but saying you should follow state and local authorities, and then staying silent as states and local authorities do this crap is not looking good for him. Especially when he says he has ultimate authority over the states.

Point being is that this whole thing is bobo.

I couldn't agree more. It's been a massive fail on Trump's part not to assert his genuine constitutional authority and remind the states they signed on to the federal constitution and Bill of Rights. Once reminded, if they didn't get in line, then send in troops, arrest the governors or whatever it takes.