PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann: FOLLOW THE MONEY Because Here Comes the MANDATORY Coronavirus Vaccine

PAF
04-22-2020, 06:39 PM
April 2020

https://youtu.be/yLoVq_w570c

https://youtu.be/yLoVq_w570c

Okie RP fan
04-22-2020, 06:43 PM
Ha, I wondered if ol' Ben Swann was still going at it.
Good for him.

samforpaul
04-22-2020, 07:00 PM
Nice work, Ben.

jkr
04-22-2020, 07:51 PM
LUV
THA
SWANN

Working Poor
04-22-2020, 08:45 PM
It certainly looks like big pharma and all the boys are pushing back as hard as they can. Our mentor Dr Ron Paul says we ought to be standing up for our freedom over our own body. To me it is highly unethical to force a person to take something in to their body. I feel like I have been standing up for this all my life. This is my hill. There are more people than stats are willing to represent that don't want mainstream medicine. We have Jews and Muslims on my side of this. There are a few people making some pretty good waves on this issue I hope it continues. It is about out health folks our food and medicine are turning to poison.

The pimple may be coming to a head now.

Brian4Liberty
04-22-2020, 09:23 PM
So basically they are putting a gun to the head of the economy and everyone’s livelihood and saying “everyone take the vaccine, or the economy stays shut”.

Aratus
04-22-2020, 09:25 PM
....and they also want to have a quickie test that is very cheap, so 150 million of us can be tested on a regular basis.

Created4
04-22-2020, 09:31 PM
It is pretty well accepted now that the U.S. based pharmaceutical companies are saying no way to getting this vaccine to market anytime soon.

There was a definite change of tone in today's Press Conference. The CDC head was grilled over comments he made to Wash. Post saying it could be worse in the fall when flu season starts, and he back tracked a bit and said it was more "complicated" if the seasonal flu strain hits at the same time there is a COVID19 resurgence.

But he specifically said they could handle the two together, and that he was hopeful the "vaccine hesitancy" groups would buck up and get their flu shots. Dr. Brix basically said the same thing.

So look for talk to now switch to a Mandatory flu vaccine in the Fall. It is already approved by the FDA.

Anti Globalist
04-23-2020, 12:03 PM
Great video Ben.

AngryCanadian
04-23-2020, 12:37 PM
There are already some sports players who are saying if there are MANDATORY Coronavirus Vaccines for the sports they will stop playing sports period.

CaptainAmerica
04-23-2020, 07:04 PM
LOCK & LOAD SAFETY ON FOR DEFENSE. THOSE DAYS ARE COMING.

Pauls' Revere
04-23-2020, 07:17 PM
....and they also want to have a quickie test that is very cheap, so 150 million of us can be tested on a regular basis.

And we'll track those that are and by default we'll know who isn't.

James_Madison_Lives
09-13-2020, 05:49 PM
Looks like Gates is the NWO operations guy for operation vaccine biochip, the same way Bush Sr. was the on-ground manager for the murder of JFK. Arresting him now for one or another of his many crimes would throw a monkey wrench in the plans. Maybe not stop them but give patriot forces time to rally.