PDA

View Full Version : TeaParty07=Max Out

TheRothbardian
12-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Thats pretty much it. Tomorrow is the last day we can truly monetarily fund the central HQ. I call on all able individuals: max out tomorrow! All individuals can give up to $2,300 per candidate and we should all try to get as close as possible to that goal as we can. I know it's alot of money but I am only a poor college student and have donated close to $550. This is the last time that serious libertarian and honest politician will run for the Presidency for a long time to come. If you want to see freedom in your lifetime for the United States, please give as much as you can tomorrow. $100 is only the minimum, we need to give the maximum. Cut back on your luxury goods and freedom will return it to you ten-fold. Don't buy the expensive stuff, start economizing. I look at this as an investment and it will cash out if we let it. The time is now, let it not slip away like previous generations have. Good luck and lets make December 16th a day to remember for decades to come!

Shaun
12-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Very well said.
I encourage everyone to push this idea.
Thanks,
Shaun.

freedom-maniac
12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Sehr Gut!

There is the New Year's Eve money bomb, but for those already in the R.P. campaign, tomorrow is the day to max out. The day will bring in a lot of new supporters who can then donate on the 31st.

TheRothbardian
12-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Bump, i think all should read this!

Alex Libman
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Indeed!

Remember, people who donate to the Ron Paul campaign are a matter of public record, and so the people who've maxed out their $2300 are kind of like an elite freedom-fighter group, a status symbol worth utmost admiration!

Imagine talking to your grandchildren many years from now, and telling them about what you did as an American during the time when our country was being called "the second evil empire". By then no one will care how far ahead you were with your mortgage payments, or how hot your car was, or how much money you had in your IRA, or what your credit rating was.

Standing on the right side of history on what may be its turning point, here and now, the Second American Tea Party, will be something you'll be deeply proud of for the rest of your life! What each of us will do on Sunday will echo in eternity!

Visual
12-15-2007, 03:49 PM
We have to do good tomorrow to get press, to get new donors to make up for those going all in...

nist7
12-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Aye aye!!!

JacobLyles
12-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Proud to be part of this. Blimp.

JacobLyles
12-15-2007, 04:34 PM
This is the last chance to get Ron the money he needs in time to buy ads in the early primaries! Please, do all you can tomorrow. Also, if we break records, that is worth more than your donations. Here are my list of goals that will get us media attention:

1) $4.3 million - minimum success story, even bigger than last time and shows Ron can repeat

2) $5.0 million - not a record, but a nice round number

3) $5.7 million - isn't this the Kerry record, or was that $7 million?

4) $10.0 million - the world will be blown away.

Zeteo
12-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Bump.

Kojack
12-15-2007, 05:39 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't either win outright or become a very serious contender for the nomination, then even the ideas will not get a serious hearing for a long time to come. We have to take this as far as possible, right now.

So, I'm there. I don't make a ton of money either and I've never given a dime to a politician.

Tomorrow, it's all the way.

jrich4rpaul
12-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Go all in for the Tea Party! ANYTHING ELSE IS TOO LATE.

A New Years Eve moneybomb risks donations not being counted into the quarter since it will end at midnight!

TheRothbardian
12-15-2007, 06:05 PM
All or bust! Our Founding Fathers gave their lives for freedom, we can certaintly suffer not getting a Wii or an iPhone as soon as we would have wanted!

Alex Libman
12-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm staying up until we pass the Nov 5th moneybomb. I bet that'll be by about 3AM... ;)

Brutus
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Alex, I hope you are right, but I'm not QUITE ready to bet on it yet. Probably by 7am though.

shane2
12-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Give all you can, while you still can, while $ is still worth something, while there's still a hint of free media remaining, before new laws restrict further your freedom to do so, before some 'event' is unleashed that makes this whole process mute.

Give all you can, while it can still do some good, before it's taken away...

- Shane

donttreadonme
12-15-2007, 08:19 PM
yeah simple things like giving up mcdonalds or starbucks for a month can save a lot of money. I agree its time to max out.