PDA

View Full Version : What's the fakest prop-em-up job so far?

Zydeco
12-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Is it the McCain "it's his turn" coronation, that failed when he pushed for amnesty?

Or was it Romney "winning" the Iowa Straw poll by busing, feeding, and hydrating his "supporters"?

Maybe it was Rudy's now-gone "frontrunner" status, a mysterious case of a frontrunner having no visible supporters detectable by anyone other than Frank Luntz and Brit Hume?

Or could it be the legendary "Fred Thompson Phenomenon," "Lazy Like a Fox" as the Newsweek cover put it? Reaganesque Fred was gonna saunter his way to the White House, 'member?

And now we have CFR prop-up job #5, the latest nonexistent surge in support -- the HUCKABOOM! Our newest fake frontrunner may or may not make his fundraising goal today for the first half of December -- $1.15 million -- but that's not a frontrunner's fundraising number, is it?

Now tomorrow -- tomorrow we'll show them what a REAL frontrunner's fundraising looks like.

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 12:18 PM
McCain, Romney and Rudy are all a joke. Fred was the great white hope for the anti RP Republicans but then they saw and heard from him and we quickly disappointted. Huckabee is all they have left. I suspect there is some manufacturing there but he really does have support from anti RP voters.

Dan Klaus
12-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Good rundown...you have hit it correctly sir!! I remember the Newt maybe run and now the Bloomberg vote split may be next...hahahahaha....brother do they got it wrong...

Goldwater Conservative
12-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Duncan Hunter is next.

rodent
12-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Duncan Hunter is next.

At least Hunter is willing to commit a son to the war in Iraq. The rest of them want to commit your sons and daughters to war but not their own.

jake
12-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Ron Paul will blow these media creations away!

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 12:48 PM
McCain, Romney and Rudy are all a joke. Fred was the great white hope for the anti RP Republicans but then they saw and heard from him and we quickly disappointted. Huckabee is all they have left. I suspect there is some manufacturing there but he really does have support from anti RP voters.

Not after today:
Huckabee's foreign policy position, released on CFR website, lol:

As president, my goal in the Arab and Muslim worlds will be to calibrate a course between maintaining stability and promoting democracy. It is self-defeating to attempt too much too soon: doing so could mean holding elections that the extremists would win. But it is also self-defeating to do nothing. We must first destroy existing terrorist groups and then attack the underlying conditions that breed them: the lack of basic sanitation, health care, education, jobs, a free press, fair courts — which all translates into a lack of opportunity and hope. The United States’ strategic interests as the world’s most powerful country coincide with its moral obligations as the richest. If we do not do the right thing to improve life in the Muslim world, the terrorists will step in and do the wrong thing…
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/14/quote-of-the-day-169/

he actually wants US to subsidize health care, education in the middle east, wtf...

he is getting blasted for this at hot air, lgf and other neocon strongholds...

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-15-2007, 03:29 PM
I think Huckabee has been the worst prop-up job so far. It's been around 2 weeks of free coverage in the media, all day every day.

The man can barely keep his bus fueled, but the media are keeping his name out there for him.

rory096
12-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Duncan Hunter is next.

LOL, the mirror tariffs idiot.

dspectre
12-15-2007, 03:35 PM
The biggest prop up job is the old media.

Zydeco
12-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I think Huckabee has been the worst prop-up job so far. It's been around 2 weeks of free coverage in the media, all day every day.

The man can barely keep his bus fueled, but the media are keeping his name out there for him.

It really has been the most obvious, hasn't it? A few weeks after he'd raised a whopping $1 mil in all of Q3...and then, HUCKABOOM! Suddenly the fake polls have him at 25% everywheres and, of course, we in the media are honor-bound to cover the leaders in the official polls! It was all so orchestrated, and blatantly so.

I feel a little sorry for the guy...I mean, this article in Foreign Affairs that's obviously ghostwritten, the constant revelations...I'd say this is happening just at the right time for us.

Antonius Stone
12-15-2007, 03:47 PM
the biggest most obvious prop up job HAS to be the unbearably stupid bible question at the Republican youtube debate. I mean come on its OBVIOUS that Huckabee is going to have a good answer, considering he was/is a professional religious person.

Mark
12-15-2007, 04:08 PM
At least Hunter is willing to commit a son to the war in Iraq. The rest of them want to commit your sons and daughters to war but not their own.

Yeah but he uses his son like a blow-up.. well

Seems like Hunter's just using his son's service for the son's eventual run for Congress.