PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

JosephTheLibertarian
12-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Ever see any Ron Paul action at rallies or straw polls by people that are pro-Ron Paul, yet weren't organized by any meetup? I think that's important to have independent supporters out there. Any at local GOP meetings? People that do it themselves.

Liberty Star
12-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Most people in GOP organization and establishment tend to be bit skeptical or even scraed of some of Ron Paul's revolutionary ideas even if they like much of his platform but gradually things would change once people are heard from. Good point you make.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Most people in GOP organization and establishment tend to be bit skeptical or even scraed of some of Ron Paul's revolutionary ideas even if they like much of his platform but gradually things would change once people are heard from. Good point you make.

wow. Republicans scared of fiscal responsibility lol just wow

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I have been very active in campaigning but I am not part of a meet-up group. I am also a lifelong Republican that voted for Bush twice.. sorry bout that but hey I learned and signed up for the right team this time.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-15-2007, 12:53 PM
I have been very active in campaigning but I am not part of a meet-up group. I am also a lifelong Republican that voted for Bush twice.. sorry bout that but hey I learned and signed up for the right team this time.

I had no opinion of Bush in 2000 and in 04' I had a "he broke it, he should fix it" mentality, so I understand.

That's cool.