PDA

View Full Version : Show support for Jesse Jackson Jr.

james1906
07-03-2007, 06:23 PM
http://cbs2chicago.com/homepage/local_story_183225657.html

I never thought I would say that, but I'm glad someone on the 'opposition' is calling out Bush. Send an email or whatever and thank him.

james1906
07-03-2007, 06:24 PM
and give support to Mark Kirk as well

tsoldrin
07-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Sorry, I didn't see anything about Ron Paul in there... therefore I cannot support Jackson, as he's a horrible racist. Or reverse racist if you prefer. In any case, he's not only a hater but also an exploiter of all race related issues.

Kuldebar
07-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Hillary Clinton "attacks" neo-cons...but I ain't going to support her for her "bravery". Also, Al Gore's most recent book has portions that could have been written by Ron Paul...but the proof is in the pudding as far as actual intent and actions go...

james1906
07-03-2007, 06:34 PM
did i say support his candidacy? not at all. just let people in congress know when they're doing something right as well as when they're doing something wrong.

Revolution9
07-03-2007, 06:44 PM
did i say support his candidacy? not at all. just let people in congress know when they're doing something right as well as when they're doing something wrong.

He is not in congress. He is in the MSM control mechanism cabal. I got a size ten to thank him for all the "help" over the years.

Best Regads
Randy

Kuldebar
07-03-2007, 07:25 PM

I understand, and I see your point....maybe I am just more cynical and jaded then you are...sorry to be a downer about broken clocks being right twice a day...

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr was on the banking cmte when I worked for Dr. Paul there. Jackson was an informed, intelligent committeemember that was approachable. In fact, there was a Kennedy (forget the first name, real moron from Mass., the one who defended his brother sleeping with the babysitter) on the cmte at the time. Jackson, better than the Republicans, used to correct his facts and put him in his place repeatedly (the Republicans would cheer silently). He would genuinely listen to Dr. Paul's points and agreed with us on some things (anti-corporate welfare, etc.). I have a lot of respect for him (much more so than his father).

james1906
07-03-2007, 07:32 PM
He is not in congress. He is in the MSM control mechanism cabal. I got a size ten to thank him for all the "help" over the years.

Best Regads
Randy

this jesse jackson JUNIOR, not jesse jackson. junior is a congressman from chicago.

james1906
07-03-2007, 07:35 PM
I understand, and I see your point....maybe I am just more cynical and jaded then you are...sorry to be a downer about broken clocks being right twice a day...

not a problem. i'm pretty cynical myself. that's why i couldn't believe that i wrote what i said.

Revolution9
07-03-2007, 07:42 PM
this jesse jackson JUNIOR, not jesse jackson. junior is a congressman from chicago.

I saw that after I surfed elsewhere. Sorry.the thread did not say junior.

Best Regards
Randy

Nefertiti
07-03-2007, 07:52 PM
He's my congressman and I was happy to see him speak up about this. One of my senators, Dick Durbin, also sent out an email to his mailing list this afternoon encouraging everyone to contact the press and complain about the Libby situation. He also said that the White House has closed its complaints telephone line today, which was really disturbing.