PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Bipartisan Screw Job Coming!

Warlord
04-10-2020, 12:22 PM
https://twitter.com/MassieBomb/status/1248660854716989444

Spread this tweet. See if we can get some opposition going!

bv3
04-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Fuck that. WHEN ARE SMALL BUSINESSES GETTING THEIR FUCKING BAILOUT??!?!??!??!??!??! This is bald faced confiscation. Expropriation! In America.

Warlord
04-10-2020, 12:26 PM
$#@! that. WHEN ARE SMALL BUSINESSES GETTING THEIR $#@!ING BAILOUT??!?!??!??!??!??! This is bald faced confiscation. Expropriation! In America.

Schumer wants another half trillion. Half for small business 'loans' and half for various left wing causes or priorities. Looks like they will cut a deal and split the difference.

bv3
04-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Schumer wants another half trillion. Half for small business 'loans' and half for various left wing causes or priorities. Looks like they will cut a deal and split the difference.

Oh really? But hardly any businesses have recieved what was set aside for them in the first place? Maybe because the 'money' is given to the 'banks' to parcel out? And they, all of a fucking sudden, insist on making 'smart' loans?

Warlord
04-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Oh really? But hardly any businesses have recieved what was set aside for them in the first place? Maybe because the 'money' is given to the 'banks' to parcel out? And they, all of a $#@!ing sudden, insist on making 'smart' loans?

You have to apply for the 'loan' at the bank. The loan is forgivable so its free money and therefore oversubscribed. The GOP want to add another $250bn to the $350bn that was allocated. Schumer wants to add another $250bn on top of that for food stamps and whatever.

I think they will come to a deal. Shame neither Mitch or Schumer care about where the money is meant to come from to pay for all this!

bv3
04-10-2020, 12:37 PM
You have to apply for the 'loan' at the bank. The loan is forgivable so its free money and therefore oversubscribed. The GOP want to add another $250bn to the $350bn that was allocated. Schumer wants to add another $250bn on top of that for food stamps and whatever.

I think they will come to a deal. Shame neither Mitch or Schumer care about where the money is meant to come from to pay for all this!

Ironically, it comes from the businesses themselves. And the people. Congress shall make no law respecting anyone but themselves, their cronies, and their greatest ally.

04-10-2020, 02:16 PM
$#@! that. WHEN ARE SMALL BUSINESSES GETTING THEIR $#@!ING BAILOUT??!?!??!??!??!??! This is bald faced confiscation. Expropriation! In America.

If you haven't got it yet, never. It's all gone. I applied for the EIDL last Thursday. I have a confirmation number from the website, but never got any response, no email, no phone call, nothing. The government was promising $10k grant within 3 days. I don't really need it to get by I have run my business well and have reserves, but I deserve it. The government caused my economic losses with their manufactured panic over a virus that isn't that bad.

You can apply for the EIDL online. If you want the PPP you have to go through a bank.

Another option is unemployment. If you are a self employed business owner, you are now eligible. But predictably they have blown the rollout of this and you can't apply yet.

The government caused my losses so I am going to take as much as I can.

oyarde
04-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Fuck that it right . Open the economy .

phill4paul
04-10-2020, 02:46 PM

Get what ya can while ya can. Lol. Then spend it on beans, bullets and bullion.

Warlord
04-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Another option is unemployment. If you are a self employed business owner, you are now eligible. But predictably they have blown the rollout of this and you can't apply yet.

I'm not going to condemn you for it. I think its an awful situation. I just wish they cut somewhere else to pay for it.

04-10-2020, 03:58 PM
I'm not going to condemn you for it. I think its an awful situation. I just wish they cut somewhere else to pay for it.

Overseas spending. Trump has always wanted to do it allegedly. Use the virus as an excuse to bring all the troops home, close all overseas bases and end all foreign aid. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

KEEF
04-10-2020, 04:43 PM

Talked with my local liquor store owner today and he had to lay off all of his employees because that small business bail out in the first one can only be used for payroll, and so since business sucks, and he couldn’t use that money to keep the lights on (because it can only refund expenses on payroll), he had to release his employees. He is working everything now. He hates it, as well as our MI Gov who is totally screwing our small businesses.

In fact all of the supposed aide that MI received when Whitmer declared our State Emergency, that money is now gone too. It all went to the Detroit area. So while that is one of the epicenters, the rest of the State is getting fucked over hard.

All so Whitmer can be Biden’s VP.