PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be at the Freeport Tea Party

Sola
12-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Did an update on another thread, but think this needs one of its own to get more attention....

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/13905

Come see and hear Ron right in his own district at the Freeport Tea Party on Sunday at 2PM. We are alerting national media and want to have a huge crowd celebrating The R3volution, the moneybomb and, most of all, honoring our hero and standard-bearer.

Details here:
The Ron Paul Revolution started when he was voted into Congress by District 14, Texas just ten years ago. The volunteers that are staging his district Tea Party this December 16th have been working to keep him elected to congress and are proud to be a part of the huge online Tea Party that will insure his election as President in 2008.

We ask that supporters from Texas, and the nation, come down for this historic event. You will have an opportunity to throw barrels of intrusive government over the side of a boat signifying our support of Dr. Paul's message.

http://files.meetup.com/624909/Ron%20Paul%20Tea%20Party.pdf

Sunday: Dec, 16th -- 2 to 4 PM
Place: Western Seafood Docks - Old Brazos River, Freeport, The Republic of Texas

See linked invitation for all the details.

Please join us for a wonderful celebration of liberty & The R3volution!
Thanks,
Y

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Crap. I was hoping he was leading us on and would show up in Boston at the last minute.

Sola
12-15-2007, 12:03 PM
I think Rand Paul is going to be at the Boston Tea Party

Visual
12-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Crap. I was hoping he was leading us on and would show up in Boston at the last minute.

It's probably cause it's less likely to offend FEC laws showing up at a meetup not specificially supported by the grassroots teaparty.

Chaos Unlimited
12-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Are you positive he's going to the Freeport gathering?

driller80545
12-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Boston-blowing snow 20 degress
Freeport-sunny 70 degrees