PDA

View Full Version : Ben Shapiro's Blatant Hypocrisy

WarmPotato
04-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Ben Shapiro has double standards that make him a hypocrite. In the Ben Shapiro Show 819 and 820, he said that democrats needs to vet their own ranks, something he's said many times before. Yet when Ben Shapiro had the chance to call out Candace Owens for her lies and dishonesty, he refused to. Ben Shapiro says he attacks principles and not people, what a joke! Look at his treatment of Donald Trump and Steve Bannon! Anyways, Shapiro is a hypocrite. #BenShapiro

https://youtu.be/7fbu_aKBq7E

oyarde
04-07-2020, 05:39 PM
I never listen to the guy . When I here the name first thing I think of is the Kosher Deli downtown Indy , Shapiros , been there since 1905 . Pretty good pastrami.

Krugminator2
04-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Ben Shapiro says he attacks principles and not people, what a joke! Look at his treatment of Donald Trump and Steve Bannon! Anyways,

I haven't heard him mentioned in months. But are you saying he attacks Trump and Bannon too much and is hypocritical for not attacking Candace Owens? Is he supposed to go on the offensive against conservatives at every opportunity? Trying to figure out what your complaint is. Kind of makes sense he would attack Bannon (because that was his former employer) and Trump (the president) over some random internet person.