PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news on RP Radio

Tedhunter
12-15-2007, 11:24 AM
There's a discussion about some kind of high profile recording (made last night in LA) for the RP campaign. Listen in: http://www-c.ronpaulradio.com/

GoRon2008
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
cant listen. what they say?

TheNewYorker
Due to an order by the Department of Homeland Security (http://www-c.ronpaulradio.com/government.jpg), Ron Paul Radio has been forced to shut down. Please click the button below to fund our legal bills.

wtf?

Slist
A nation-wide ad if the teaparty gets 8 milion... primetime ect... that's what they are saying..

Apparently a big thing.. "the real deal" as the guy says.. 99% sure that the campaign funded this big ad. "The campaign is stepping up. It's for real".

The guy talking had a role in the ad. He and his children. He had to say something along the lines of "we have so and so many trilions of debt" and at this point the children chimed in with "and we will have to pay for it". The guy say it was a really huge thing. The movie will run first on youtube, probably this weekend.

Apparently it is going to be really huge. National ad. Wow

skinzterpswizfan
12-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Some poster also made a topic about how he was there but he hasn't described what happened yet. He said it was big.

winston_blade
Nice:)

Menthol Patch
This is recording of a short commercial for Ron Paul.

This is NOT about the awesome infomercial the campaign is going to run (which is even more awesome)!

0zzy
???

amberj
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
some video is coming out apparently

brumans
12-15-2007, 11:30 AM
nationwide commercial? shouldn't we be focusing on early primary states? i don't see any other campaigns running ads nationally, and theres probably a good reason for that.

i'm not criticizing.. just wondering

Menthol Patch
This is about a professional commercial which was being filmed last night.

However, this should not be confused with the thirty minute INFOMERCIAL that the campaign was finishing up several days ago!

traitorist
they are talking about a big production TV commercial designed by eLiberty and Aravoth of YouTube fame that MAY be officially funded by the campaign. the caller stresses that he is not 100% sure the commercial is funded by the campaign

dude58677
12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
nationwide commercial? shouldn't we be focusing on early primary states? i don't see any other campaigns running ads nationally, and theres probably a good reason for that.

i'm not criticizing.. just wondering

"Good reason for that"

That reason is because the winner of the nomination is not who has the nationwide vote ut instead the State-by-State popularity among delegates.

Tedhunter
12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
(this is me trying to frantically type what I'm hearing on RP radio)

30 second mid-way Hollywood produced video - very likely funded by RP campaign. 8-9 people making comments about our history/country/where we're going. "My family's line was about the soaring national debt."

Professionally-funded video, possibly financed by the official campaign. 3-4 grip trucks, digital cameras, huge production, 18-40 year old people talking with images superimposed, we have the chance to run this nationally if we hit some big numbers on Sunday, the campaign will take this commercial and run with it nationally. Go all-in with this commercial. The video will be up first on YouTube.

eLiberty will make a clip for RP Radio - major money that the campaign spent last night - no joke. Everyone's been complaining about the official campaign not spending money... it's not really a secret but it's been handled that way - the campaign is stepping up. It's for real - my kid has a really cool line in it. "I'll be paying this national debt my entire life."

fletcher
12-15-2007, 11:35 AM
I was hoping it was Neo da Con.

Revolutn
12-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Guy on the phone is claiming he was in a TV studio with his kids and filming a Ron Paul commercial with the official campaign last night.

The gist of what he was saying is that He's standing there talking about the massive rise in the national debt, and he was green screened so that behind them there will be a graphic of the national debt going up and up and up and when he finishes speaking, his children chime in a line something like "Yeah, and we're the ones who are going to have to pay for this, for our entire lives!"

He goes on to claim that the video will first air on YouTube and national will wait to see how it is received through ratings and comments before deciding whether or not people like it enough to run it.

Last thing I heard him say that I didn't catch at first is the eLIB3RTY was the producer/director of this ad.

Corydoras
12-15-2007, 11:37 AM
a big production TV commercial designed by eLiberty and Aravoth of YouTube fame

eLib3rty AND Aravoth? That's like... whoa... wow... that's big good news...

W00T! Yeah!

:D

Thanks for alerting us to go online to listen!

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 11:37 AM
They just said to post this here in bold because this is big news!

And ended it with a DONATE BIG TOMORROW!!!!!!

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:38 AM
eLIB3rty... where are you!

skinzterpswizfan
12-15-2007, 11:40 AM
They should try to run it on New Year's Eve (if there are still slots open) when millions of people will be watching the ball drop.

Dan Klaus
12-15-2007, 11:41 AM
eliberty has some awesome vids...can't wait to see the finished product...

hellah10
12-15-2007, 11:41 AM
ok im confursed lol... they made a commercial thats gonna air nationwide?

Ethek
12-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Wonder if they could spare some change to pick up the idea of running Adrian Greys ad on 3700+ screens nation wide during National Treasure 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94D-jEZo70A

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54001

I think a national campaign would be just the ticket for Ron Paul. People likely see loads of support for Ron Paul at a local level. I get the feeling that a strong perception exist that he is not a nationally viable candidate becuase of the MSM blackout.

If he can get ads running nationally this should go a long way.

ghemminger
YEah this is gonna be big - I'll keep breaking it as I get the NEWS to you - most important is that we help this 30 sec vid go VIRAL on you tube - and donate ALL SUNDAY!!! to WIN THIS ELECTION! this is our chance - right NOW

xerigen
Ron Paul/eLIB3rty '08?

Tedhunter
12-15-2007, 11:48 AM
George Hemminger has the morning shift on RP Radio. From what he just said, it sounds like the campaign hired eLib3rty (creator of "A New Hope") to produce a 30 second national video. It was shot last night in LA with a huge production crew. The video will be released on YouTube this weekend first to make sure it's viable.

True, the other candidates are not running national ads yet - but then again, we have some incredible things coming up that are going to become national news. Why not throw some fuel onto the fire with a campaign-funded national ad?

I see these disparate elements following each other, added up and strengthening each other:

Nov5 + Blimp + Tea Party + National Ad = Ron Paul media explosion

Oh my goodness, if anyone hears one piece of this equation, they will inevitable hear the other parts. This is going to be HUGE!!!

constitutional
12-15-2007, 11:51 AM
YEah this is gonna be big - I'll keep breaking it as I get the NEWS to you - most important is that we help this 30 sec vid go VIRAL on you tube - and donate ALL SUNDAY!!! to WIN THIS ELECTION! this is our chance - right NOW

All the people surfing these forums are hardcore Ron Paul supporters, they will donate the best they can. And you... still think by posting these useless "teaser" posts with no new information on these forums will some how increase the donations?

You are wrong my friend. You have not broke one bit of useful information to us.

I'd rather wait for the official story to come around than sit here and speculate what the secret is in a thread that has hundreds and hundreds of posts. You are wasting our energy, please stop. ;)

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 12:16 PM
what we need is the video to be posted on youtube!

Jodi
12-15-2007, 12:22 PM
wasn't this talked about in another thread earlier this week?

szczebrzeszyn
12-15-2007, 12:29 PM
uch och, another rumors thread ...

xerxesdarius
12-15-2007, 12:38 PM
All the people surfing these forums are hardcore Ron Paul supporters, they will donate the best they can. And you... still think by posting these useless "teaser" posts with no new information on these forums will some how increase the donations?

You are wrong my friend. You have not broke one bit of useful information to us.

I'd rather wait for the official story to come around than sit here and speculate what the secret is in a thread that has hundreds and hundreds of posts. You are wasting our energy, please stop. ;)

QFT

This "I have a secret but can't tell you" shit is useless and deceptive. Ronpaulforums is not a carnival sideshow, but ghemminger is acting like a barker. It makes one think that ghemminger is more about his own ego than helping Ron Paul get elected.

Oh, and to save the need for any response, I'll pretend to be ghemminger responding to my post:

"LOLZ, why all the hating, it is really great super-secret newz!1!!11. I promise to give all the details on Tuesday of 2093".

Tool.

I'm out to pick up my canvassing lists.

tmg19103
12-15-2007, 12:53 PM
ok im confursed lol... they made a commercial thats gonna air nationwide?

Yes, this makes perfect sense. The MSM is currently ignoring RP while Mitt, Rudy and Huck get tens of millions in free publicity from all the MSM coverage.

RP HAS to get his name out there. They have also probably bought up most of the local TV time they can in early primary states as there is only so much to go around with all the candidates.

NATIONAL TV advertising still hits the early primary states with even more commercials on top of the local ones WHILE getting RP's name recognition up nationwide as the MSM ignores him so more people will look into him.

This is perfect timing. The Tea Party WILL get huge MSM coverge, but for like two days. So, you follow that up with a national one hour Glenn Beck interview two days later and then national prime time TV ads to further get RP's name out there. This will help with overall name recognition/polling and help with Tsunami Tuesday states.

The expectation then is that RP does well in Iowa and N.H. to keep fundraising growing so he can then get more money to pay for LOCAL ads for Tsunami Tuesday.

This involves a little risk if RP does not start to "stick" with the national ads and if he does not do well in Iowa and N.H., but if he does not do these commerials and tanks in those states he is dead in the water anyway - just with a ton of useless money on hand. It is time to spend.

$8 million plus tomorrrow, a good showing on Beck Tuesday, A CREATIVE and INSPIRING (this is a must) national TV campaign leading up to Iowa and NH, a 2nd or 3rd in Iowa and a 1st in N.H. and RP WILL be the next president!

This is it. Make or break, so donate, donate and DONATE tomorrow. Max out if you can. If not, go for $200 , $300 or $500. If you are broke, scrounge up $25 or $50. It all adds up and number of donors counts.

dirka
12-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Stop worrying everyone, this will work out in our favor for sure.

I dont' know squat, but my guess is that they are planning a last minute Blitzkrieg!!

I think what they will be trying to do is convince the last minute voters into supporting him, there isn't a lot of time to get people to switch and the people that have made up there mind shouldn't matter.

I'm sure that there a lot of people that don't care about voting and don't decide until they are standing in line to vote. So if Dr. Paul makes a great push at the end and steals all the publicity, then he will be in the minds of the undecided people and there will be no time left for any attacks on him. Its diabolical.

Its better to start slow and finish strong, then start strong and finish weak.

Cowlesy
12-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I really don't think it was any big secret that many supporters have been voicing their strategy to the campaign to go all-in and plan it all around the Tea Party to leverage its media effect.

freestyl24
12-15-2007, 01:11 PM
<>

voytechs
12-15-2007, 01:16 PM
We do need to go national. We are not in the same boat as everybody else, including huckster. Our message has not gone out to everybody and if we start going in the polls nationally, we will get a tremendous boost locally in the early states.

We have the money, we need to use it to get higher in the polls so that the primary states pickup on that. This is total war!

LibertyEagle
12-15-2007, 01:23 PM
they are talking about a big production TV commercial designed by eLiberty and Aravoth of YouTube fame that MAY be officially funded by the campaign. the caller stresses that he is not 100% sure the commercial is funded by the campaign

Wow! You can't ask for better than those 2 gentlemen. :)

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 01:27 PM
This Is Real! Eliberty Is On It!

Just Come Home
12-15-2007, 03:07 PM

Stuff it jerk!

Sola
12-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Someone get a Ron Paul Bumper sticker on the ball !! :)

wfd40
12-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Wonder if they could spare some change to pick up the idea of running Adrian Greys ad on 3700+ screens nation wide during National Treasure 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94D-jEZo70A

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54001

I think a national campaign would be just the ticket for Ron Paul. People likely see loads of support for Ron Paul at a local level. I get the feeling that a strong perception exist that he is not a nationally viable candidate becuase of the MSM blackout.

If he can get ads running nationally this should go a long way.

+10

Though this goes totally against 'conventional' primary campaign tactics.. I honestly couldn't agree more. RP needs the National approach more than the local at this point.

A strong "national" presence will only serve to augment/greaten his local appeal.

Man from La Mancha
12-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Agreed all the other candidates get free national exposure all the time thats why every state knows about them.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

Richandler
12-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Remember you guys, you need to raise more than $8 million. If you do not. It's instant fail.

michaelwise
12-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm thinking about doing local radio ad's with this copy. What do you think?

What is so disturbing about the United States Constitution?

What is so disturbing about the Bill of Rights?

What's crazy is giving up our Liberty's for security.

What's crazy is the Federal Government spending our nation into bankruptcy.

A true patriot believes in the constitution.

Candidate for President, Congressman Ron Paul, will stop the insanity.

When Ron Paul takes his Oath of office, to Uphold, Protect, and Defend the Constitution, He Means it.

Please vote for Congressman Ron Paul in the Primary election,
and help bring common sense back to the Federal Government.

wgadget
12-15-2007, 04:46 PM
It sounds to me like Ron and friends are following their own advice and having FUN with this campaign!!!

nathanmn
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Pssst. I heard a rumor guys: We are going to win this race. We are going to take our country back.

deedles
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Remember you guys, you need to raise more than $8 million. If you do not. It's instant fail.

What do you mean, "you guys"? Aren't you chipping in tomorrow?

:D

Bruehound
12-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Pssst. I heard a rumor guys: We are going to win this race. We are going to take our country back.

Pass it on!

traitorist
12-15-2007, 05:41 PM
caller now on RPR is confirming that the campaign DID pay for this national TV ad.

update: looking to have it uploaded to YouTube.

eLib3rty and a large production crew was behind the project.

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Dr. Paul is just the start. We still have a long fight ahead of us. Dr. Paul is the figurehead that will lead the way from the highest office in the Executive Branch. It is up to us to change the Legislative Branch after this election. Probably not doable in 2008, but 2010 is going to be an interesting year I think. Dr. Paul just holds the line until we can financially support the hundreds of Congressmen we will need to replace those there now.