PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates Calls for a “Digital Certificate” to Identify Who Received COVID-19 Vaccine

PAF
04-03-2020, 06:51 AM
Bill Gates recently stated on Reddit that “digital certificates” will be used to identify who received the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine. And these certificates will also be used to identify who can conduct business or not. Here’s how this plan is already backed by a massive organization called ID2020.

April 3, 2020

For years, Bill Gates has been at the forefront of research regarding global pandemics and mass vaccination campaigns. In the past decade, Gates went on record several times stating that the world was not ready for a global pandemic.

In October 2019 (only a few months before the apparition of COVID-19) the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (in cooperation with the World Economic Forum) hosted Event 201, a 3.5-hour table-top simulation of a global pandemic.

Oddly enough, this simulation was about a novel coronavirus that would kill millions. About eight weeks later, an actual novel coronavirus spurred in China. This lead to some people wondering if this exercise actually predicted the spread of COVID-19. In response to these questions, a statement was posted on the Event 201 website (http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/).

Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.

On March 13th, about a day after COVID-19 began shutting down the entire Western world, Bill Gates stepped down from the public board of Microsoft to “dedicate more time to philanthropic priorities including global health and development, education, and climate change”. As the pandemic spread across the world, Gates became an outspoken and authoritative figure on the pandemic crisis, appearing all over mass media to share his views and recommendations.

On March 18th, Bill Gates took part in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit titled I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19 (https://old.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/comments/fksnbf/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/). where he answered questions about the pandemic. In one of his answers, Gates referred to a “digital certificate” to keep track of who got vaccinated.

A Reddit user named RemoteControlledUser asked this question:

What changes are we going to have to make to how businesses operate to maintain our economy while providing social distancing?

Bill Gates’ answer:

The question of which businesses should keep going is tricky. Certainly food supply and the health system. We still need water, electricity and the internet. Supply chains for critical things need to be maintained. Countries are still figuring out what to keep running.

Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lrc-cdn/assets/2020/04/123.jpg

A screenshot of the question and answer on Reddit.

While most of Gates’ answers were received with praise, this one raised lots of eyebrows. The most upvoted reply highlights the similarities between Gates’ solution and the “Mark of the Beast” in the Bible.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lrc-cdn/assets/2020/04/1231.jpg

The top replies to Bill Gates’ answer.

This concept of a “digital certificate” to store medical information (including vaccines received) and to grant access to rights or services was not a mere suggestion. It is part of a massive project that is propelled by a powerful group called ID2020 which is backed by the United Nations, the Rockefeller Foundation and … Bill Gates’ Microsoft.

Read the whole article here. (https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bill-gates-calls-for-a-digital-certificate-to-identify-who-is-vaccinated/)

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/no_author/bill-gates-calls-for-a-digital-certificate-to-identify-who-received-covid-19-vaccine/

Pauls' Revere
04-03-2020, 08:18 AM
For reference:

https://id2020.org/

https://id2020.org/projects#programs

Energy Access for Low-Income Families
This program, led by Everest and TNP2K, will provide a digital identity platform to members of 6000 disadvantaged households who qualify for government fuel subsidies. The platform is expected to enable households to obtain their allocated subsidies while reducing delivery inefficiencies, corruption and wastage.

Objectives: Assess if, how and to what extent this digital identity system leads to individual adoption, increased subsidy redemption, and improved efficiencies in distribution.

Makes the EBT card look like child's play. Imagine a world where your income is taxed and redistributed and allocated through a digital system that allows persons under a social program to purchase goods and services.

CoastieInColorado
04-03-2020, 08:24 AM
With all the bullshit that's went on against Tea Party groups with the IRS in 2007 and the more recent censorship/doxxing of anyone right of Stalin since 2016, I'm sure there's absolutely nothing to worry about here.

shakey1
04-03-2020, 03:33 PM
The devil speaks.

acptulsa
04-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Didn't know Gates read the Bible.

susano
04-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Until Gates has his invisible tattoo to be delivered with a forced vaccine (soon), this is the system he wants in place:

(BTW, note the people getting scanned for their temps. Most get it on the forehead but one guy gets it on the wrist. I firmly believe this temperature taking shit is psychological conditioning to get people ready to be scanned for the tattoo, or mark of the beast, whichever you
prefer.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JADi2Px0xAg

oyarde
04-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Ya , fuck that guy .

AngryCanadian
04-03-2020, 05:24 PM
I question if that user on Reddit is really bill gates though.

CoastieInColorado
04-03-2020, 05:28 PM
I question if that user on Reddit is really bill gates though. I've seen a couple videos he's done on reddit and it shows he's using that user name.

jkr
04-03-2020, 05:46 PM
his
own
lil
MARK
so you can, ya know, LIVE

F K U

LYING THIEF!

LONG
LIVE
JOBS!

susano
04-03-2020, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab1-UEOnHE&list=LL3AXsGWF7BClBtDW6CWyPFw&index=4&t=0s

Pauls' Revere
04-03-2020, 06:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab1-UEOnHE&list=LL3AXsGWF7BClBtDW6CWyPFw&index=4&t=0s

Just notified that shelter in place is now extended to May 3rd where I'm at.

AngryCanadian
04-03-2020, 07:14 PM
I've seen a couple videos he's done on reddit and it shows he's using that user name.

The reason i say this its very rare for people like Bill Gates to be on a social media or appearing digitally with a user name.
I think we should be careful with that one.

Marenco
04-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Who appointed this guy emperor?

susano
04-03-2020, 07:41 PM
It probably is he but even if not, see the video I posted of the CNNPC interview. He says the same stuff.

susano
04-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Who appointed this guy emperor?

He did. Because of money, as with Soros, it's been quite successful.

susano
04-03-2020, 07:46 PM
Just notified that shelter in place is now extended to May 3rd where I'm at.

Where are you? I don't even know the exact diktats of the commie governor of Michigan (where I am) because I'm not obeying any of her bullshit.

pcosmar
04-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Where are you? I don't even know the exact diktats of the commie governor of Michigan (where I am) because I'm not obeying any of her bull$#@!.

In Michigan they are packing Healthy elderly with Infected and terminally ill,, to insure a high Death Rate..

And removed all regulatory inspections of Care Facilities..

I was informed by my sister,,who is also a nurse.

Pauls' Revere
04-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Where are you? I don't even know the exact diktats of the commie governor of Michigan (where I am) because I'm not obeying any of her bull$#@!.

Commifornia.

Pauls' Revere
04-03-2020, 08:17 PM
In Michigan they are packing Healthy elderly with Infected and terminally ill,, to insure a high Death Rate..

WTH...

susano
04-03-2020, 08:41 PM

No way! I can't even listen to that smug beotch, Whitmer, so don't hear a lot of particulars. I did hear this on the radio, though; allegedly infected (I say allegedly bc I'm not buying the pandemic BS) patients from the Detroit metro area are being shipped to Spectrum Health hospitals, in Grand Rapids, to free up space/beds in the Detroit area. I'm not buying that, either. Something else is going on. For one, I'm starting to think that certain health care facilities are either being decommissioned or retrofitted for other uses. I'm saying this based upon the empty hospitals all over and a Youtube I saw where it showed hospital supplies being REMOVED from the premises.

susano
04-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Just read the Cuomo is saying he confiscate medical equipment form private hospitals and hospitals outside of NYC to be used for patients in NYC. Again, I do not believe any of the narrative about overrun hospitals but I DO think we're about see a permanent shutdown of hospitals and medical facilities all over the country (maybe world). So, private hospitals that aren't cooperating are going to get their shit taken by the National Guard under the orders of that communist psychopath. What do you think will happen when that's tried?

PAF
04-04-2020, 04:48 AM
Just read the Cuomo is saying he confiscate medical equipment form private hospitals and hospitals outside of NYC to be used for patients in NYC. Again, I do not believe any of the narrative about overrun hospitals but I DO think we're about see a permanent shutdown of hospitals and medical facilities all over the country (maybe world). So, private hospitals that aren't cooperating are going to get their $#@! taken by the National Guard under the orders of that communist psychopath. What do you think will happen when that's tried?

I agree and also saw the same thing about cuomo/national guard and also hearing it in the newz.

I don’t want to sound like a defeatist but realistically the people of Amerika and the entire world are ready for this one world nationalist-communist government. We are but the accidentally-born rejects, so things will accelerate beyond our comprehension and control.

I can not stress enough the importance of private property and private contract rights, which trump so eloquently convinced his cult that it is ok to take from individuals and redistribute to others for “safety”. That is now water under the bridge so be as prepared as you can possibly be.

FWIW anymore, please see my sig.