PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Up for Grassroots ads

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to give you all a full update on tv ads plannings and the challenges we are setting up on www.operationnh.com for the grassroots ads.

We have placed on operationnh(www.operationnh.com) a stepping stone challenge to test the waters on whether we can seriously put ads on tv in east iowa, nh and the rest of the early states in such a short of time window similar to the blimp effort.

To be perfectly honest we wonder how committed are the Paul supporters to get these quality ads on TV and in full circulation. We are our own worst critics.

So to that end we were ultra conservative and posted a new site with challenge goal(s). It will be up to you the voters to make this happen or not happen.

The minimum challenge is starting at 15k a state. This is for a very small region and not full coverage, nor a high number of showings in each plan. In comparison central iowa saw 50k of TV time donated to it so far from the grassroots.

If a state exceeds the 15k we will continue to bump up the challenge up to the saturation plan. In East Iowa this saturation plan looks to be about 50k. Also bear in mind now that we are moving to high quality ads we must pay off the top the production costs for jeremiah to take time off work to produce these ads and his fellow ron paul supporters, as well as to pay studio, vans, lighting, rental, etc.

So the less we take in for each challenge in the new blocks the less air time there will be. So we encourage everyone to max out the donations for each challenge up to a maximum of 50k for East Iowa and NH.

As mentioned in other posts we are busy trying to get target numbers for MI, SC, and NV to see if their challenges will be the same or not. Probably MI will be higher since its a larger state. For now we have left the challenge as a uniform challenge but will try to update it as hard numbers come in.

Of note If we can not hit 15k in any particular state then that states money will roll to the next for use. Of course we do not want to ever be in this position since it means that the grassroots missed an entire state or a key rural or urban area.

Thanks everyone for meeting the needs and challenges to date. We hope and pray that the challenge laid out for these states you all can continue to exceed like every other efforts Paul's supporters have been faced with.

Look for monday to see the 1st of two ads with christian themes be put up online.

Thanks everyone and lets all get those commercials on the air,

Tyler

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 11:13 AM
bump

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
bump

boondoggle
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
I like this . . . Ever so much!

*skips away*

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 11:43 AM
I like this . . . Ever so much!

*skips away*

Please pass the word. We really want to get a full head of steam behind this project. We are getting so many emails to get these ads, new ones made and get them on the air.

The only thing stopping us is a sizeable block of ron paul supporters paying the bills.

If we get this you will be amazed at the production work that will hit the airways.

But we are getting a sense from our people on the ground in iowa and elsewhere that the time is right now and the ads will put him over the top and steal away from huckabee his lead.

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 11:50 AM
bump

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 11:59 AM
So people asked why we dont post the demo of the 30 sec until monday.

We felt it might distract from the tea party and we didnt want to do that.

We felt that after the tea party and before glen beck getting this first demo up and sending it to glen beck, with others along with showing full funding for the adds in major states starting would be a big message for him to use in his show.

yongrel
12-15-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm broke after the Tea Party, but I've told all of my wealthier friends that support RP to donate to the TV ad effort.

angrydragon
12-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks!!

Patrick_Henry
12-15-2007, 12:08 PM
So people asked why we dont post the demo of the 30 sec until monday.

We felt it might distract from the tea party and we didnt want to do that.

We felt that after the tea party and before glen beck getting this first demo up and sending it to glen beck, with others along with showing full funding for the adds in major states starting would be a big message for him to use in his show.

I just want to say that you guys are awesome! I don't have much money, but I've donated once. After the tea party I plan to donate at least a little more.

So, is there a new site already? Or, is that coming out on Monday?

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 12:37 PM
We are slowing evolving the site with our partner www.operationnh.com.

We are still looking for a media attorney to work with us to launch a ad agency model to open up unlimited donations from our wealthier donors that have maxed out on pac monies.

If people know of anyone that you can recommend please let us know

Mark
12-15-2007, 01:02 PM
We are slowing evolving the site with our partner www.operationnh.com (http://www.operationnh.com).

We are still looking for a media attorney to work with us to launch a ad agency model to open up unlimited donations from our wealthier donors that have maxed out on pac monies.

If people know of anyone that you can recommend please let us know

"Who can we get on the case?
We need Perry Mason
Someone to put you in place
Calling Perry Mason"

(Ozzy - "Perry Mason" chorus)

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 05:19 PM
i would take him if he is ready to go...

tamor
12-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Thanks to all of you for your expertise and dedication- good think you are not depending on me to make an ad haha

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 05:39 PM
lol...but we will except all the help we can get.

pass the word we are going to have to move very quickly to fund these next two commercials. They are by far the best to date and will definitely impact the vote in iowa and other states.

We have people reporting to us from all over iowa that they have not even heard of ron paul and he has no tv ads on in their region.

We really need all the money we can get between now and next wednesday/thursday to change this.

scandinaviany3
12-15-2007, 05:46 PM
bump