PDA

View Full Version : My mom donated for my Xmas gift

Elwar
12-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Just got off the phone with my mom. She said she donated $100 for my B-day/Xmas gift.

She also noted that on the donation page she had the option of the donation going through then or "on some one day event thing".

Sounds like the campaign is letting people donate toward the Tea Party with their donation now...

ChristopherJ
12-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Good for you :)

My whole family is donating something tomorrow also. I told them I wanted them to donate instead of christmas gifts this year.

My mom and dad are divorced and remarried so I have 2 sets of parents donating :)

hopeforamerica
12-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Just got off the phone with my mom. She said she donated $100 for my B-day/Xmas gift.

She also noted that on the donation page she had the option of the donation going through then or "on some one day event thing".

Sounds like the campaign is letting people donate toward the Tea Party with their donation now...

Best gift you could ever receive!

qwerty
12-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Good for you :)

My whole family is donating something tomorrow also. I told them I wanted them to donate instead of christmas gifts this year.

My mom and dad are divorced and remarried so I have 2 sets of parents donating :)

:)

MooCowzRock
12-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Best gift you could ever receive!

well.......*amost*....;P

V4Vendetta
12-15-2007, 10:27 AM

Thats nice dude.... but couldn't she had waited till sunday?

Elwar
12-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Thats nice dude.... but couldn't she had waited till sunday?

I put on my Christmas list on Thanksgiving "If you want to have extra impact donate on Dec. 16th"... I wanted to make it as simple as possible for the family to donate.

Jean
12-15-2007, 01:47 PM
My christmas gift from my daughter will be a reciet from Dec 16 th donation!:D