PDA

View Full Version : Serious Questions from Michael Landon

Michael Landon
03-14-2020, 04:22 PM
1) What is really going on?
2) Why did they allow travel to the UK two days longer than the rest of Europe?
3) What are you doing right now? Prepping? Hoarding food? Laughing at all the people doing that?
4) Where do you believe this virus came from? Natural virus that just happened to spread? China? U.S.? Gates foundation?
5) Do you believe that the drive up test tents are to test for the virus? Or are they to spread the virus and infect each person that drives up?
6) Are you concerned about the virus? Or are you more concerned about the chaos (rioting, stealing, etc.) that may happen in the future when no one can get their food?
7) Do you have any other thoughts on all this?

I ask these questions because I'm curious. I've spoken with other like-minded friends and their views on this are from one end of the spectrum to the other. I'm curious what everyone on here thinks about this.

- ML

Swordsmyth
03-14-2020, 07:40 PM
1 Who knows?
2 Who knows?
3 Some but not panicking
4 A Chinese bioweapon escaped accidentally or was released by persons unknown
5 I have no idea but I don't trust them
6 I'm more concerned about the hysteria

PAF
03-14-2020, 08:20 PM
1) What is really going on?

Government manipulation and control, manipulation toward the next step in loss of liberty, ie: restricting travel, mandated vaccinations, which includes other technological advances that folks should read up on. Follow the money.

2) Why did they allow travel to the UK two days longer than the rest of Europe?

No clue.

3) What are you doing right now? Prepping? Hoarding food? Laughing at all the people doing that?

SMGDH at the sheer stupidity of organisms which are called people. Eat healthy, exercise, and quit wiping hands with bacterial wipes every time you touch something. Kids need to build up their natural immune system, not purposely weaken it.

4) Where do you believe this virus came from? Natural virus that just happened to spread? China? U.S.? Gates foundation?

Don’t know. All of the research that I have done points to the USofA, a military base.

5) Do you believe that the drive up test tents are to test for the virus? Or are they to spread the virus and infect each person that drives up?

No clue. Perhaps to see how many buy into this “pandemic”, to get an idea how easily organisms called people can be cattled in the next time.

6) Are you concerned about the virus? Or are you more concerned about the chaos (rioting, stealing, etc.) that may happen in the future when no one can get their food?

Always be cautious about disease and take necessary precautions. That does not mean sacrificing your liberty in order to preserve it. Once the “panic” is over, there will be more toilet paper sitting on store shelves because folks have bought more than they’ll need for the next 6-8 months. My money went to PM’s, and of course hot wings.

7) Do you have any other thoughts on all this?

Yes. Organisms called people have sh|t for brains and never ever learn. Which is why this country has been steadily deteriorating since pen hit the page on the centralist constitution.

“I ask these questions because I'm curious. I've spoken with other like-minded friends and their views on this are from one end of the spectrum to the other. I'm curious what everyone on here thinks about this.“

If it is considered a conspiracy, chances are that it was planned a long time ago. Once it has been accepted by society at large, it is no longer conspiracy but a fact of life.