PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be in Massachusetts Sunday

IHaveaDream
12-15-2007, 08:49 AM
C-Span just announced various candidates schedules for the weekend. They stated that Ron Paul would be "rallying for supporters in Massachusetts on Sunday". Sounds like Dr. Paul has plans to be near Boston. Wonder why? :D

Micahyah
12-15-2007, 08:52 AM
does the official campaign know that the blimp won't be there? Because I know he was excited about it.

I think it would be good for him to be where the blimp is sunday or monday to really get a lot of publicity from it.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-15-2007, 08:57 AM
I think it'd be better for him to be at the Tea Party rather than where the blimp is.

hellah10
12-15-2007, 09:01 AM
id rather him be in iowa or nh then boston

IHaveaDream
12-15-2007, 09:08 AM
I was just watching CNN. They were discussing the weather and it just so happens that they have one of their correspondents on assignment in Boston. Now, that could be purely coincidental. However, CNN has given the Ron Paul campaign more coverage than any other network, so it might be that they're using this "weather coverage" as an excuse to have a crew on location in that area in case something newsworthy occurs this weekend. :)

cswake
12-15-2007, 09:10 AM
If he gets nationwide coverage of the rally as the money bomb is going off, it will FAR exceed what he could do in-person in Iowa or New Hampshire. I'm really hoping that the major networks cover the rally as he's speaking.

OferNave
12-15-2007, 09:12 AM
I'll be in Boston, and would love to have Dr. Paul, but it's going to be a blizzard, and I don't want him getting sick. :)

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Ofer, are you joining the convoy from N.H.?

OferNave
12-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Ofer, are you joining the convoy from N.H.?

Yes, but I'll be carpooling with some LFOD folk cause it don't make sense to take a whole car just for me. :) Even if it lengthens the convoy.

hawks4ronpaul
12-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Will Ron disguise himself as an Indian?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-15-2007, 12:33 PM
He's supposed to be at a rally in his hometown, according to the meetup group in Texas. But he does have a private jet, now... hehe

steph3n
12-15-2007, 12:35 PM
RAND will be in Boston. Not Ron.

The Good Doctor
12-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Is this going to be covererd on C-Span? What time? Please and thank you!

Got to get the DVR rolling as I will have to be flipping between the NFL games and the rally!

C-Span just announced various candidates schedules for the weekend. They stated that Ron Paul would be "rallying for supporters in Massachusetts on Sunday". Sounds like Dr. Paul has plans to be near Boston. Wonder why? :D

The Good Doctor
12-15-2007, 03:47 PM
/bump for needed info! :D

The Good Doctor
12-15-2007, 10:11 PM
/bump

Shii
12-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Awesome, I'm going to see the doctor!!

edit: Maybe C-SPAN got it wrong? I guess we'll find out

MozoVote
12-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Well the Freeport Meetup is expecting him tomorrow - there will be some disappointed people there if RP switches plans now.

I kind of doubt this Boston rumor. The weather is awful to be travelling in.

Anti Federalist
12-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I had heard from a fellow brother in freedom that some people were bailing on the Boston event because of the weather.

No truer words fit for those who would back out now:

These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.