PDA

View Full Version : The calming before the storm...

freedom-maniac
12-15-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm sure we'll all have that familiar feeling we get on Christmas Eve today, waiting not just for Santa, but something far more important...the return of our liberty, and our freedoms.

I believe right now we might be entering a calming before the storm. (As if we can call the workings of a revolution calm). Be prepared for tomorrow.
That's all I have to say. Thankyou all.

RonPaulRocksMyWorld
12-15-2007, 07:57 AM
VIA LA rEVOLution!

Lyn
12-15-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm not an emotional person but just watching that Tea Party video brings such a rush to my heart and I'm almost in tears with the feeling of anticipation. You can physically feel the excitement. I know this must have been how the patriots felt as the tide started to turn. Monday we will wake up to a whole other world. They can only ignore us so long. We must make this happen.

jordie
12-15-2007, 08:09 AM
No way, I was just about to make a post with the same title. =)

Sitting here thinking about it all, something big is about to happen, huge... history making. And its because of all of us supporting this one great man. We're making history and I feel proud to be apart of it. :D

freedom-maniac
12-15-2007, 01:09 PM
No way, I was just about to make a post with the same title. =)

Sitting here thinking about it all, something big is about to happen, huge... history making. And its because of all of us supporting this one great man. We're making history and I feel proud to be apart of it. :D

Strange. I had the feeling that if I didn't make that thread when I did, that someone would....eerie. Hopefully a good sign!