PDA

View Full Version : Tucker: AT&T forcing U.S tech workers to train their replacements

Warlord
03-04-2020, 08:34 PM

r3volution 3.0
03-04-2020, 08:48 PM
"Forcing"

This must be like how companies "force" people to work for less than [insert amount politician tells people they "deserve" to earn, to earn votes].

The New Conservatism has no time for antiquated, globalist, un-MAGA ideas likes free enterprise...

Swordsmyth
03-04-2020, 08:53 PM
"Forcing"

This must be like how companies "force" people to work for less than [insert amount politician tells people they "deserve" to earn, to earn votes].

The New Conservatism has no time for antiquated, globalist, un-MAGA ideas likes free enterprise...
It's not free enterprise to import people to conquer us.

Anti Federalist
03-04-2020, 08:56 PM
"Forcing"

This why libertarianism fails and Ron Paul gets nowhere, while Brezhnev Bernie soars and comes close to being president.

And no, before everybody gets to spluttering and howling and butthurt, I'm not talking abut government solutions.

I'm talking about liberty solutions, that address this problem, instead of, well, tough luck for you and your jerb pal, fuck off now and move along.

Every time a libertarian does that, whether it's because of a migrant invasion, corporate downsizing, or funny money policies, you drive a potential ally into the arms of the Bolsheviks.

Instead of kissing the asses of every wog in the sub continent or Central American oye, for cheap lawncare and lousy phone center service, apply that same understanding to your neighbors and fellow citizen, who live right next door and look like you.

Swordsmyth
03-04-2020, 09:04 PM
This why libertarianism fails and Ron Paul gets nowhere, while Brezhnev Bernie soars and comes close to being president.

And no, before everybody gets to spluttering and howling and butthurt, I'm not talking abut government solutions.

I'm talking about liberty solutions, that address this problem, instead of, well, tough luck for you and your jerb pal, $#@! off now and move along.

Every time a libertarian does that, whether it's because of a migrant invasion, corporate downsizing, or funny money policies, you drive a potential ally into the arms of the Bolsheviks.

Instead of kissing the asses of every wog in the sub continent or Central American oye, for cheap lawncare and lousy phone center service, apply that same understanding to your neighbors and fellow citizen, who live right next door and look like you.
I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a better solution than tariffs for all federal taxation and restricted immigration.

Those solve a multitude of threats to liberty all at once.

r3volution 3.0
03-04-2020, 09:25 PM

I'm talking about liberty solutions, that address this problem, instead of, well, tough luck for you and your jerb pal, fuck off now and move along.

You say "I'm not talking about government solutions," but it sounds like your solution is for the government to protect American labor, union-style, by legally prohibiting competition with foreign labor, by restricting immigration. Now, if you're only saying that you'd personally prefer that Americans hire American labor, or purchase goods and services from companies that do the same, well that's fine. No one's stopping you from buying or not buying whatever you want. I only ask that you not vote for swinish politicians who want to force me and mine, ultimately at gunpoint, to do the same. If that's not what you're proposing, then we have no disagreement at all, at least not a political one.

r3volution 3.0
03-04-2020, 09:31 PM
It's not free enterprise to import people to conquer us.

People crossing from property you don't own to other property which you also don't own doesn't constitute an invasion of your property.

It's none of your business whatsoever.

You're as much of a property-rights violating busybody as these people who want to arrest others for smoking tobacco in their own homes.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Swordsmyth
03-04-2020, 09:37 PM
You say "I'm not talking about government solutions," but it sounds like your solution is for the government to protect American labor, union-style, by legally prohibiting competition with foreign labor, by restricting immigration. Now, if you're only saying that you'd personally prefer that Americans hire American labor, or purchase goods and services from companies that do the same, well that's fine. No one's stopping you from buying or not buying whatever you want. I only ask that you not vote for swinish politicians who want to force me and mine, ultimately at gunpoint, to do the same. If that's not what you're proposing, then we have no disagreement at all, at least not a political one.
There are valid liberty reasons to restrict immigration and use tariffs for taxation, the fact that doing so also preserves an economic/political balance that ensures that the rights of the poor and the middle classes are not trampled by the rich is a happy side effect.
All truth works together synergisticly.

Swordsmyth
03-04-2020, 09:39 PM
People crossing from property you don't own to other property which you also don't own doesn't constitute an invasion of your property.

It's none of your business whatsoever.

You're as much of a property-rights violating busybody as these people who want to arrest others for smoking tobacco in their own homes.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Bunk, I am a part owner of the political territory and they invade it and pollute it with tyranny that directly affects me.

Pretending that jurisdictions don't exist is beneath your intelligence and hints at ulterior motives.

r3volution 3.0
03-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Bunk, I am a part owner of the political territory and they invade it and pollute it with tyranny that directly affects me.

Pretending that jurisdictions don't exist is beneath your intelligence and hints at ulterior motives.

No, Pinko, you are not partial owner of my land.

Contra Mr. Guthrie, my land is not your land, and your land is not my land.

Mind your business.

Swordsmyth
03-04-2020, 11:35 PM
No, Pinko, you are not partial owner of my land.

Contra Mr. Guthrie, my land is not your land, and your land is not my land.

Mind your business.
You are the pinko trying to make the whole world part owner of my government.

Keeping tyranny supporting people out of my jurisdiction is absolutely my business.