PDA

View Full Version : Can you sense the forthcoming onslaught?

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-15-2007, 05:31 AM
The only other time I've had a feeling similar to this was when I was a very young child and there was a class F5 tornado heading our way. We had to run to our neighbor's house to bunker down in their basement. We sat down there in silence and just waited. We would try to keep our minds off of it, but the alarms going off all around the city made that impossible. We knew it was heading our way, and we knew approximately when it would reach us, but still the uncertainty was unbearable.

It feels just like that, except this time we are not the child sitting in the basement. We are the tornado.

We are going to completely dismantle the old media's credibility by pushing this "fringe" candidate to the painfully clear front runner status, and the media will just have to sit there and take it. Their efforts to ignore it will prove to be futile. We are coming whether they are prepared or not.

Our city was eventually rebuilt, and it is now vastly improved over the old design. The more we donate tomorrow, the more power we'll have in rebuilding this country.

troyd1
12-15-2007, 07:53 AM
I truely think that if the weather is bad, we may get 50-60% in some primaries/caucuses. It i like we are hiding in the open. The newsmedia knows we are there, but do not cover it.