PDA

View Full Version : Burst DA Tea pArty Dam wit $$$$ - Guess where it goes????

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 05:19 AM
OMG! :eek: Just got back from something Really HUGE! Everything is set to go!!!

They are editing it as we speak! Please! I am soo tired and am going to bed! It was so awesome and I'm breaking it to you guys first, here at RonPaulForums and RPRadio... LEak da NEWS...it's gonna come out on you tube first and then go NATIONWIDE baby!

It all depends on you :eek: PUSH ALL IN!!! FOR THE TEA PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!! ONE FELL SWOOP AND WE TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY INSTANTLY! (week 1 & week 2. after the tea party) Now is the time for no fear and the campaign ain't blinkin - r u gonna step up? ;)

All the juicy details to come - you guys know I deliver - Please no LUV for the HATERS! :cool:

I'm asleep = tommorrow I'll revive and tell you guys ALL!!!

SJohnsson
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
OMG! :eek: Just got back from something Really HUGE! Everything is set to go!!!

They are editing it as we speak! Please! I am soo tired and am going to bed! It was so awesome and I'm breaking it to you guys first, here at RonPaulForums and RPRadio... LEak da NEWS...it's gonna come out on you tube first and then go NATIONWIDE baby!

It all depends on you :eek: PUSH ALL IN!!! FOR THE TEA PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!! ONE FELL SWOOP AND WE TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY INSTANTLY! (week 1 & week 2. after the tea party) Now is the time for no fear and the campaign ain't blinkin - r u gonna step up? ;)

All the juicy details to come - you guys know I deliver - Please no LUV for the HATERS! :cool:

i loathe you

Man from La Mancha
12-15-2007, 05:26 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

RonFan1776
12-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Spill the beans!!

RonPaulFever
12-15-2007, 05:31 AM
i loathe you

lol

+1

Richandler
12-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Is the campaign buying a tank? Man. I never get to have the fun.

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Is the campaign buying a tank? Man. I never get to have the fun.

Come on mann - you got to be kidding me - need sleep....:o

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Spill the beans!!

MAnn I will Tommorrow I'll give u every single detail - I'm wayyy too tired right now

wisconsinite
12-15-2007, 05:54 AM
:mad: Oh man, what a terrible teaser!!!!!

but, if you say somethin' good is brewing then I guess it's all good

LibertyForAll
12-15-2007, 06:10 AM
Liberty is brewing...

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 06:18 AM
damn iwanted to know, lol...

constituent
12-15-2007, 06:54 AM
ghemminger, doing your morning show dis morning?

stefans
12-15-2007, 07:21 AM
idiot.

troyd1
12-15-2007, 07:30 AM
The campaign is going to corner the market on blimps so no other candidate can get one. There will be blimps in every state! People without transportation will be given rides to vote in the blimps! Every blimp of any size will say Ron Paul! There will be an official Ron Paul Campaign blimp armada.

Kacela
12-15-2007, 07:40 AM
What a tease! I'm idling in the host chat over on www.RonPaulRadio.com, I'll post here when ghemminger wakes up and gets on the air...

deedles
12-15-2007, 07:54 AM
blimp

krott5333
12-15-2007, 07:56 AM
to the ignore list you go

jake
12-15-2007, 08:23 AM

:eek:

Kacela
12-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Who's getting the ignore? ghemminger is truly legit - he's one of the hosts over on RonPaulRadio.com... :confused:

deedles
12-15-2007, 09:31 AM
is he awake yet?

speciallyblend
12-15-2007, 09:37 AM
blimpin ,we love you george, i think some just love to hate,but at least they love you so much,they hate you;)

RonPaulCult
12-15-2007, 09:38 AM
I need answers and I need answers now. I'm not going to wait

Kacela
12-15-2007, 09:40 AM
is he awake yet?
It doesn't look like he's awake yet as he hasn't logged into the host chat over at RonPaulRadio.com as of now. I think I know what this is all about, but I'll keep my speculation to myself for now :p

Mark
12-15-2007, 09:42 AM
is he awake yet?

Didn't he post a "tease" like this on this subject before?

Why not just post it if you're awake enough to post a tease?

Maybe I missed it, but I've never seen anyone here post that they're going to post later .

Original_Intent
12-15-2007, 09:48 AM
I am sure it is the 30 minute infomercial I have been hearing about. Maybe they are going to release it nationally if we raise enough tomorrow! I honestly can't think of anything that sould help the campaign more than a professional quality infomercial in heavy rotation in the early primaries. Nationally would be awesome.

Jimmy
12-15-2007, 09:55 AM
I think I know what isn't being said, even if it were to be said I'm not sure that anyone would know, and even if we "know" it kind of just related to what and how you/the world defines the word know as. I'm quite sure what isn't being said about the word or knowing what the word know means plays a big factor in the overall confusing underlining message that isn't being talked about by ones that are "all knowing"and/or in the know. I'm sure in the coming few days or distant future that all things regarding this will be known in some sense of the word for the most part. However I wish that it could be stated alittle clearer about what being in the know actually means and what that really means to the ones not in the know vs the all knowing in the overall picture ... I hope this helps.

Kacela
12-15-2007, 09:57 AM
I think I know what isn't being said, even if it were to be said I'm not sure that anyone would know, and even if we "know" it kind of just related to what and how you/the world defines the word know as. I'm quite sure what isn't being said about the word or knowing what the word know means plays a big factor in the overall confusing underlining message that isn't being talked about by ones that are "all knowing"and/or in the know. I'm sure in the coming few days or distant future that all things regarding this will be known in some sense of the word for the most part. However I wish that it could be stated alittle clearer about what being in the know actually means and what that really means to the ones not in the know vs the all knowing in the overall picture ... I hope this helps.My head hurts :confused:

voytechs
12-15-2007, 10:00 AM
He is attention grabber, I don't like selfish people. If there are important news about the campaign, I'm sure the campaign itself will put it up or news sources will pickup on it.

Mark
12-15-2007, 10:05 AM
I think I know what isn't being said, even if it were to be said I'm not sure that anyone would know, and even if we "know" it kind of just related to what and how you/the world defines the word know as. I'm quite sure what isn't being said about the word or knowing what the word know means plays a big factor in the overall confusing underlining message that isn't being talked about by ones that are "all knowing"and/or in the know. I'm sure in the coming few days or distant future that all things regarding this will be known in some sense of the word for the most part. However I wish that it could be stated alittle clearer about what being in the know actually means and what that really means to the ones not in the know vs the all knowing in the overall picture ... I hope this helps.
I know what you mean. :confused:;)

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Someone said in another thread that the campaign is working on an INFOMERCIAL!

It is our job to raise as much money as possible so they can broadcast it NATIONWIDE!

bc2208
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM

lol....thanks for the lesson in epistemology.

deedles
12-15-2007, 10:55 AM
An infomercial would be unbelieveably smart, considering how the MSM has made it clear they will not cover him fairly.

That would be a good move!

:D

GoRon2008
12-15-2007, 10:56 AM
so, why the hell would this be a secret?!? I mean, if we need to raise money for this to work, why don't we know about it? stupid

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 10:59 AM
It's not a secret. It's an infomercial.

However, if we want the campaign to broadcast it FAR and WIDE we all need to double our donation, triple our donation, or MAX OUT tomorrow so they will have the funds to play it NATIONWIDE!

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 11:03 AM
YO if you read all my posts Im sure you would be able to put all the pieces of the puzzle together!!! I'll explain over first at the station and aswer some questions on this thread after words - cool??? thanks all!!!

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:22 AM
on ronpaulradio.com right now.....

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:26 AM
apparently some big hollywood actor/producer made a new commercial for the campaign....

(just listening to Hemminger on RPR)

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
to be run nationally if enough $$ raised tomorrow...

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
8 million raised tomorrow seems to be the number to shoot for....

TheNewYorker
12-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Word on the street is Tom Cruise made the commercial.

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
get out.

deedles
12-15-2007, 11:32 AM
are you serious?

TheNewYorker
12-15-2007, 11:33 AM
are you serious?

lol no :P

wouldn't that be cool if it were him though? He said before he likes Ron Paul and wanted to talk with him (on the tonight show with jay leno).

Kacela
12-15-2007, 11:42 AM
lol no :P

wouldn't that be cool if it were him though? He said before he likes Ron Paul and wanted to talk with him (on the tonight show with jay leno).

Ben Affleck would be better - we wouldn't want to be called crazies for associating with Tom Cruise... :P

reduen
12-15-2007, 11:49 AM
darn, did i miss the radio show? All I hear is music now. Typical..

davidkachel
12-15-2007, 12:06 PM

That would be "looney street". Tom Cruise is a lala leftist from way back. Now if Chairman Mao was running!...

deedles
12-15-2007, 12:14 PM
I was thinking Tom Cruise might not be so great after all....

anyone know who eLIB3RTY is in real life?

Jaykzo
12-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Booooooo

Kacela
12-15-2007, 01:19 PM

ghemminger
12-15-2007, 01:24 PM
OK Y'ALL if you haven't already heard - Just got back from ELiberty's new Commerical Shoot to be aired on You Tube and Hopefully if all goes well with Sunday......We will have a NAtional commercial running for you guys.

Just AWESOME - this is for real - Thanks guys!

Kacela
12-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Awesome!

Dan D.
12-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Is it on YouTube and if so, where, and if not, when!?

philipsantamaria
12-15-2007, 02:36 PM
If Tom Cruise backs Ron Paul.

...Paul will skyrocket.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Common people, put it together. It's Stephen Spielberg and Tom Hanks.

...in my fantasy world

FreeTraveler
12-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Okay, for teasing us like this, George is about to end up on the list for the necktie party, come the revolution! :D :D :D

deedles
12-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I would like to see the ad......

steph3n
12-15-2007, 02:50 PM
George again said tomorrow, I am about to think it is like tomorrow on Annie, NEVER.

cradle2graveconservative
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
i loathe you

As do I, but only because I had to read your article several times to get through the random punctuation and capitalization...:rolleyes:

Thom1776
12-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Johnny Rotten changed the words of their song to "Liberty In The USA" and recorded it for the commercial.

stewie3128
12-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't understand what's going on or what's been said...

Is the rumor/fact/zeitgeist/whatever that a Hollywood big gun has made a killer commercial and will air it nationally if we get $8 million?

Or what?

wfd40
12-15-2007, 03:34 PM

Get out of town!

;)

the_oco
12-15-2007, 03:58 PM

So you are saying there are known knowns, and known unknowns, all obviously poiting to WMDs in the North, the South the East and the west, where we will make the unknown knowns, known

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 04:00 PM
God I hope tom cruise didnt do the commercial...

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-15-2007, 05:54 PM
He wants 25 pages again. Bahhhhhh!

Not - Bye.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Classic Ghemmy resuscitation.

Bask in the insanity, yo.

Kludge
08-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Who's this??

Get out of town!

;)

amy31416
08-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Classic Ghemmy resuscitation.

Bask in the insanity, yo.

Who missed their meds today? Hmmm?

:P

Kotin
08-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Anti Federalist, you bastard.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Did they un-ban ghemminger? It says "Senior Member" under his screenname instead of "banned" now.

ghemminger hasn't posted recently regardless.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Who missed their meds today? Hmmm?

:P

I'm bored, Be More Interesting!!

:p

Kludge
08-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Did they un-ban ghemminger? It says "Senior Member" under his screenname instead of "banned" now.

A little over a week ago, when the mods were out of control.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM

ghemminger hasn't posted recently regardless.

He is "unbanned", or so I am told.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Anti Federalist, you bastard.

:D;):cool:

RonPaulFanInGA
08-17-2008, 07:17 PM
He is "unbanned", or so I am told.

Yuck. Why?

Hopefully he won't catch on that he was unbanned. This guy was a fraud who posted Ron Paul's personal phone number here.

UtahApocalypse
08-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Heart Attack!! Saw a Henny post and thought the bullshit fest was back. Thank god its just a old dead thread that nothing ever really came of as always.

amy31416
08-17-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm bored, Be More Interesting!!

:p

*no*

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:31 PM
*no*

Please?

amy31416
08-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Please?

God damn it, I'm trying. I'm not a freakin' trained monkey.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
God damn it, I'm trying. I'm not a freakin' trained monkey.

I'd laugh but Kludge would call it a failure again.

amy31416
08-17-2008, 07:50 PM
I'd laugh but Kludge would call it a failure again.

Just tell him to settle down. He responds to that.

eok321
08-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Just found this

http://johnmccainforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277

"GHEM isn't here to support McCain, that's obvious.
He should be banned and/or executed at Gitmo for treason against the MAJORITY!
We are here to spread democracy! If you do not submit to the will of the majority, then you are against us, and by law, a terrorist!
We will take all your property and wealth.
We will imprison you.
And then enslave you.

You are not worthy of posting here until you recognize that the majority rules supreme."

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Just found this

http://johnmccainforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277

"GHEM isn't here to support McCain, that's obvious.
He should be banned and/or executed at Gitmo for treason against the MAJORITY!
We are here to spread democracy! If you do not submit to the will of the majority, then you are against us, and by law, a terrorist!
We will take all your property and wealth.
We will imprison you.
And then enslave you.

You are not worthy of posting here until you recognize that the majority rules supreme."

POll 2 Ban teh HAterz!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I no theirs gonna be haterz, soon!! and they hate on me more BECAUSE I OWN THESE THREADS!! it causes degreddation.

so, i want to kick someTROLL ASs !! r u with me?

If that ain't Ghemmy, they sure did their homework.:D

pacelli
08-17-2008, 08:40 PM
haha nice to see ghemmy stirring the pot as usual.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2008, 10:17 PM
///

Anti Federalist
08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/garble.jpg

Garble is a mystery: Is he a foreigner with only tenuous grasp of English? Is he on drugs? Does he suffer a serious mental debility? Is he typing wearing boxing gloves? Garble's rampant typos, malapropisms and execrable grammar can't be blamed solely on poor typing skills. Garble is all the more puzzling because if one manages to hack his way through the tangled muddle of his messages a discernable idea will often emerge. For example, in a forum discussion about a painting he might say, "Sorry the picchr the har is wrog. The culir. I liike the lips bot teh Paintng is sucs". When someone refers to his random capitalization Garble might say something like, "oPS i HITTED THE CAPDLOCK". Garble drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he disdains all efforts at correction, and if complaints persist he will indignantly sign exit saying, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!" HINT: Garble may be Net Rat.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/garble.htm

amy31416
08-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Garble is a mystery: Is he a foreigner with only tenuous grasp of English? Is he on drugs? Does he suffer a serious mental debility? Is he typing wearing boxing gloves? Garble's rampant typos, malapropisms and execrable grammar can't be blamed solely on poor typing skills. Garble is all the more puzzling because if one manages to hack his way through the tangled muddle of his messages a discernable idea will often emerge. For example, in a forum discussion about a painting he might say, "Sorry the picchr the har is wrog. The culir. I liike the lips bot teh Paintng is sucs". When someone refers to his random capitalization Garble might say something like, "oPS i HITTED THE CAPDLOCK". Garble drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he disdains all efforts at correction, and if complaints persist he will indignantly sign exit saying, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!" HINT: Garble may be Net Rat.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/garble.htm

I think it's the rum.