PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Voters In The 2020 NH Primary.

ProBlue33
02-08-2020, 03:14 PM
In 2012 Ron Paul took in 56,872 votes on the GOP side to capture almost 23% of the total vote, on the DNC primary he scored 2289 votes.

My question is, who are all those votes going to this time ? We know some of them went to Trump last time in 2016, Trump doesn't NEED them this time so where do they go, could they influence the final tally. NH is open so I think some might vote for Gabbard or Sanders.

Thoughts on where old Ron Paul voters cast their votes on Tuesday?
Anybody from NH, what are you seeing on the ground there?

kahless
02-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Hopefully Yang and Gabbard. Yang at least could bring issues like automation to the forefront and Gabbard foreign policy.

oyarde
02-08-2020, 03:30 PM
If I was a Ron Paul voter in NH for a Dem primary I would be at the tavern having a beer .

RonZeplin
02-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Going to Bill Weld & Vermin Supreme?

oyarde
02-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Just think , all those dem candidates , debates , tv money and right now only two have more than a half dozen delegates.

enhanced_deficit
02-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Going to Bill Weld & Vermin Supreme?

Is Weld not tainted by Foreign-Firster globalist neocons money like the GOPA wing funded politicians who identify as Republicans these days?

Anti Federalist
02-08-2020, 03:43 PM
I know for a fact a good chunk went to Bernie.

donnay
02-08-2020, 05:13 PM

Bernie and Ron Paul are polar opposites. How does that work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see very little "Bernie" signs. I see a lot more Tulsi signs,

Voluntarist
02-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Per registered decision (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541228-Bryan-does-this-site-reject-traditional-morality-and-Christian-teachings&p=6888638&viewfull=1#post6888638), member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?33245-TheTexan) (respect his authoritah (https://youtu.be/PaKjRMMU9HI)) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541228-Bryan-does-this-site-reject-traditional-morality-and-Christian-teachings&p=6888539&viewfull=1#post6888539)

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.

Anti Globalist
02-08-2020, 05:53 PM
If I was living in New Hampshire I wouldn't be participating in the primary.

nobody's_hero
02-08-2020, 07:40 PM
(just to see how long the national news crews would continue to hang out, waiting for official results)

I thought their job was to make the results.

Anti Federalist
02-08-2020, 07:55 PM

The leftarians love him.

He also has that persona of being true to his principles and an "outsider".

Now, his guiding principle is, of course, authoritarian communism, unlike Ron's of individual liberty and limited government, but that means zip shit to the international orange dyed hair/face tattoo/nose-ring/let me stuff a hockey puck in my earlobe, mob.

"Bernie's like, for real, man."

Warlord
02-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Look at this shit... eWarren goes knocking on doors - she is a commie - and is embraced with warm hugs, etc.

Sickening!

oyarde
02-08-2020, 08:07 PM

Which is what I suspect will happen

XNavyNuke
02-09-2020, 08:49 AM
Look at this $#@!... eWarren goes knocking on doors - she is a commie - and is embraced with warm hugs, etc.

Awww! Communists need hugs too!

https://bhavanajagat.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/b190513c8bcf46d59e85f29aab7e9471.jpg?w=640

XNN

Sammy
02-09-2020, 09:01 AM

Why would anybody who supported a Ron Paul a Limited Government Libertarian Conservative support now a Communist?

A. Havnes
02-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Hopefully Yang and Gabbard. Yang at least could bring issues like automation to the forefront and Gabbard foreign policy.

This is what I'm thinking. Ron Paul has said a lot of favorable things about Gabbard and had her on his show as well. He said at the end of the show that he was hoping to push the episode in NH (I can't remember his exact wording, though), so a lot of people who still follow him and value what he has to say will probably vote for her.

As for Yang, I know a lot of people like him as well. He's a Democrat who isn't afraid of capitalism, so go figure. He's hardly the worst of the bunch.

donnay
02-09-2020, 09:24 AM
The leftarians love him.

He also has that persona of being true to his principles and an "outsider".

Now, his guiding principle is, of course, authoritarian communism, unlike Ron's of individual liberty and limited government, but that means zip $#@! to the international orange dyed hair/face tattoo/nose-ring/let me stuff a hockey puck in my earlobe, mob.

"Bernie's like, for real, man."

See that seems to be the biggest problem. You are either for liberty or against liberty, there is no gray area. It's the same as, you are either for good or for evil.

Ron Paul also talked about "group think" and how that makes us not step out of the box that the powers-that-be want us in.

Pauls' Revere
02-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Why would anybody who supported a Ron Paul a Limited Government Libertarian Conservative support now a Communist?

Comrade, everything will be free & you will have "a right" to it.

Anti Federalist
02-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Comrade, everything will be free & you will have "a right" to it.

There's your answer.

That, and this simple truth: freedom is not popular.

not.your.average.joe
02-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Going to college now in NH. Among the youths Warren is very unpopular for speaking against Bernie. Most people I know like either Bernie or Pete. Gabbard is considered not worth supporting because she isn't popular enough. Same for Yang, I think.

eleganz
02-09-2020, 06:43 PM

Automation is not an issue, its a blessing of productivity that will create new jobs in new sectors.

Very surprised any supposed libertarian on RPF buys his automation/UBI B.S.

shakey1
02-09-2020, 07:18 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see very little "Bernie" signs. I see a lot more Tulsi signs,

... yes, no comparison.

kahless
02-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Automation is not an issue, its a blessing of productivity that will create new jobs in new sectors.

Very surprised any supposed libertarian on RPF buys his automation/UBI B.S.

What is everyone supposed to do in 10 years, "learn to code"? :rolleyes:

I live in the real world and therefore if they are going to take our money at least some of it would come back more fairly. It was also once a proposal by Republicans as a more fair solution to replace social services.

The Libertarian Case for a Basic Income
https://www.libertarianism.org/columns/libertarian-case-basic-income

eleganz
02-09-2020, 10:33 PM
What is everyone supposed to do in 10 years, "learn to code"? :rolleyes:

I live in the real world and therefore if they are going to take our money at least some of it would come back more fairly. It was also once a proposal by Republicans as a more fair solution to replace social services.

The Libertarian Case for a Basic Income
https://www.libertarianism.org/columns/libertarian-case-basic-income

lmao. You've been here since 2007, if by now you don't understand productivity and emerging markets, I can't help you and certainly won't waste my time doing so. Enjoy your whipped cream and #YangGangBang2020

kahless
02-09-2020, 10:46 PM
lmao. You've been here since 2007, if by now you don't understand productivity and emerging markets, I can't help you and certainly won't waste my time doing so. Enjoy your whipped cream and #YangGangBang2020

Then why even bother posting in this forum then? We post here to discuss libertarian principles rather than be smug about what we know and what you think other people don't know. I posted a link backing up that some libertarians are proposing it and you just completely shutdown. Unbelievable.

Anti Globalist
02-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Because Sanders has somehow convinced a good amount of those voters that hes anti war.

donnay
02-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Because Sanders has somehow convinced a good amount of those voters that hes anti war.

Tulsi is antiwar. If people who claimed to be Libertarians follow a communists because he says he is antiwar, but pro-communism, then the Libertarians party has been truly infiltrated with bad seeds.

Of course I think every party, in the US. has been infiltrated by bad seeds a long time ago. This is where the "group think" that Ron Paul warned us about, has paralyzed people's minds.